Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (56036 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

I honestly pity you like I just pity Hudeyen

Speaking bad of Tinubu wouldn't make you end well... And I swear to the Creator of Universe and Divinity am not kidding you.

Make research of what The Name Ti - Nu - Ibu means in Yoruba divinity and the power of defendants of people born into such lineage

Ask your very own pastors who are the people called Akanbi Omo in Yoruba land

Research who the real Atlantis with blue eyes are as described by philosopher Pluto

And if you don't have access to all this meditate around 3 am midnight simply ask for guidance on who Tinubu is.. write your request on bay leaf or a paper and put it in your pillow and sleep

If after this you continue to slander Tinubu or any Atlantis for that matter then you are risking your own self

Maggots speaking.

No wizard will rule Nigeria again... Tinubu will not.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi Presidency is dead before election day. You go cry blood by the time we fully start with him grin

Just watch out
wickedJezibel:
bastard criminal skull mininig Tinubu supporter fake pastor.
they have come out again to promote another calamity and after that go back incomunicado leaving the masses to surfer the mess they created
thunder fire that bastard pastor
it wont happen again
thunder scatter tinubu urchins angry

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

I honestly pity you like I just pity Hudeyen

Speaking bad of Tinubu wouldn't make you end well... And I swear to the Creator of Universe and Divinity am not kidding you.

Make research of what The Name Ti - Nu - Ibu means in Yoruba divinity and the power of defendants of people born into such lineage

Ask your very own pastors who are the people called Akanbi Omo in Yoruba land

Research who the real Atlantis with blue eyes are as described by philosopher Pluto

And if you don't have access to all this meditate around 3 am midnight simply ask for guidance on who Tinubu is.. write your request on bay leaf or a paper and put it in your pillow and sleep

If after this you continue to slander Tinubu or any Atlantis for that matter then you are risking your own self

shut up
always talking nonsense
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
This foolish Hudeyen doesn't have long life to his destiny

When you see people picking up fight and negative vibes every where they are where destinied to die young
e pain am
i repeat shut up
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=114309639]Obi Presidency is dead before election day. You go cry blood by the time we fully start with him grin

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
rule 2
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
IgOga:

Everyone has a right to support whosoever they choose....if you want to create a woke society where only your opinion matters you will even be more shocked when the silenced majority give your candidate the shocker of their life at the polls. Uncouth ipobian terrorists can never understand the meaning of choice or democracy.
But the man was the first to throw jabs on Peter Obi supporters or didn't u read his tweet?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Moh247: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

My Maggots Useless father speaking.

No wizard will rule Nigeria again... Tinubu will not.

Yes he is

And no non wizard mere mortal would smell AsoRock
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ThatFairGuy1: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2022
So you're tagging only Lalasticlala right

Thank you for making it obvious
wickedJezibel:

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by StagethemTVee: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2022
The thing paining me most is that Pastor Poju deleted the tweet. Who are these mad men who do not want others to vote who they choose or have an opinion. I am not voting Peter Obi and I do not believe in him. He is nothing but a pretentious fraud with no evidence of success in his 8 years as Governor. To hell with obidience.

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Youngzedd(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

My brother, remember say na all of us dey this country.

All the people that voted for APC in 2019 are not buying fuel, gas, bread, rice, etc cheaper than those who voted other party.

When you want to fix your car, do you go to the best mechanic or do you just look for your tribe man to fix it for it?

2023 is an important year, if we don't get it right, forget it, Nigeria will be irredeemable.

Tinubu will make Buhari look like a Saint, same way Buhari made GEJ look like one.

Most of the hate speech or tribal posts you see online are fake profiles sponsored by the elites who benefit from the corrupt system. They know that they can only divide us via tribal and religious sentiments and this they have mastered the act to do again in 2023..

The youths of this nation are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Choose competency and good character always.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ThatFairGuy1: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

Rule 2
wickedJezibel:
shut up
always talking nonsense
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by obinoral1179(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate
and they refuse to see the likes of okezie,obiano,ugwanyi and the likes...

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by flexyrule(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own.
This is where Nigeria's problems start and end.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2022
CommonSense1967:
2 attention seeking MOFOs.
Who give a flying FVCK about these 2 idiots.

All I know is that Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Take that to the bank.
Lolzz
As if you are paying less for gas than any of us. If tinubu enters and he increase tax or make a kg of gas 4k, na all of us go buy while gnashing our teeth for another 8years. Wetin be David own. Him nor even dey naija. Na me and u go suffer am

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Henryifi: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

My brother wake up, APC PDP they're all thesame.. Obi is coming to rescue sinking Nigeria, vote peter obi and be grateful you did
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by wickedJezibel(f): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=114309694]So you're tagging only Lalasticlala right

Thank you for making it obviousmynd44 lalasticlala Seun
rule 20
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by obinoral1179(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

He said you no get foresight and you dey talk rubbish. After una go say Igbos are emotional.
why can't them use the same foresight to elect better leaders in their states... Charity begins from home...
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have
Another zero point
Tribalism will kee u
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by sonofElElyon: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:
Past Poju tweets has come under severe criticism from Nigerians..
Among is David Hundeyin. He shared a 2015 Tweets of PST Poju when he was praising Buhari emergence as president.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1542592816458629120?t=2g6R68RGT4O7lseDPr7G3w&s=19

PST Poju has since deleted the tweets

He didn't say God told him so. To err is human.. hundeyin is a barbarian
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Henryifi: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2022
I keep saying it, until we see APC n PDP as birds of a feather and as very corrupt colonies, we wont have a head way. Thank God there's peter obi as a very good n reasonable option.

Proudly Obidient
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by CommonSense1967: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
As if you are paying less for gas than any of us. If tinubu enters and he increase tax or make a kg of gas 4k, na all of us go buy while gnashing our teeth for another 8years. Wetin be David own. Him nor even dey naija. Na me and u go suffer am

And you don use GPS to determine my own location abi?
Keep wailing and crying , Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by nkemjacob2(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

my brother u are d only one on dis. We just need a drastic change cos nigeria already on a cross road
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ThatFairGuy1: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2022
So you're tagging only Lalasticlala right

Thank you for making it obvious
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
rule 20
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame
You think you're wise right. You'll intentionally tag Lalasticlala and omit mynd44, what's your plan?

Why tagging Lalasticlala and omitting mynd44?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Ddokie: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom

A lot of guys in the category you quoted are disconnected from reality. They don't reason normally. To them what is important is that my tribe is in power even if hunger kills me. Isn't that madness?

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Arielle: 6:41am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom
Well said
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Ayor93(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

�� which ground?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Show me the lane to stay..

You aren't a toddler that must be led by the hand all the time, or are you?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
CommonSense1967:

And you don use GPS to determine my own location abi?
Keep wailing and crying , Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If u are not in Nigeria and u are supporting tinubu to be our president God will punish u and u will be deported from wherever u are so u come and meet the suffering u brought.
God punish u and ur generations.
Fool

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Psalmistproject: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

His secret?

Who that one help?

I just get bored reading front comments these days. You can always modify to something intelligent.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by naija4life247: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Good!

Two idiots have meet at the junction
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Sunnyski: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

Get sense for once.
Now, how much are they paying you for this?

Nigerian youths are Obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.