Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47627 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2022
I went to the supermarket to buy Okro, because I will be shooting a cooking video
next week for my YouTube channel.

Here are photos of Smith's, one of the famous supermarkets here.

You can see part of the parking lot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Some photos from inside.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2022
More from inside. Bakery and fruit section can be seen.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Fruits and seafood section.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2022
More photos.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2022
They have cameras everywhere, and some screens to show some of what the camera picks up.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2022
They also tend to have undercover security personnels who pretend to be shopping.

I've seen one that is a black guy with dreadlocks, acting like say him just dey shop, you no know say
him dey watch and na security.

15 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2022
This is what I came for. As you can see they have different types of it.

The one in my hand is what I need.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2022
The section for alcohol.

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Juice section. Also a photo of the pharmacy section.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Fahdiga(m): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
The section for alcohol.
Congrats sir. I wish you the best of luck. Don't mind the trolls. The dogs can bark but can't bite. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:44am On Jul 03, 2022
I went for self checkout, where I scan and pay using the machine. I scanned my rewards card for some discount.

Things expensive no be small o.
Each Okro packet is $1.69 which is like 700 Naira.

Is it around the same price for Naija, abi it's a lot cheaper for una side?

10 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2022
In the same shopping plaza, there are other stores, so I went to a Mexican restaurant
to buy Menudo, which is the inside of a cow in a soup that you drink.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:53am On Jul 03, 2022
This is what I got. I for share with una, but I was eating as I was posting,
the thing come finish o!

15 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by henrimoto(m): 2:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Welldone job. Baba, exchange rate don add money for here o. That sachet okro rate reach 1k naira.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Draslo:
Bros help me get her ####

grin
As you see her dey waka so... na bag of imminent problems be that ooo. grin grin grin
That Type na Death Trap reloaded oooo

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you sir!

Cc Fahdiga

Fahdiga:
Congrats sir. I wish you the best of luck. Don't mind the trolls. The dogs can bark but can't bite. Good luck.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

1k ke? Na wa o!

henrimoto:
Welldone job. Baba, exchange rate don add money for here o. That sachet okro rate reach 1k naira.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Na true you talk. But I’m sure say Draslo can handle it. Lol

MALIGNANTGuest:

As you see her dey waka so... na bag of imminent problems be that ooo. grin grin grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by henrimoto(m): 4:53am On Jul 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams whatever it is.

Me self used to dream, before it became a reality. It was not easy but it happened over many years of trying.

I went out Thursday night to take these photos of Las Vegas to share with you guys.

I will upload more photos in the future, even the ones that show that oyibo land is not perfect.

bros. Me, i for like make you share ( with some of your readers) the story behind this dream that came to reality, after many years of trying, You did nt give up on this dream. Baba, thank you for the deep words of big courage wey you take start this thread.

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you sir!

Cc Fahdiga

All right bro. Keep us posted ok. I'll always be following your posts. I like the way you made that troll look like a fool that he is. It shows you know what you are doing. Wishing you the very best once again.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Draslo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The petite white girl?
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na the dream to japa na. lol

henrimoto:
bros. Me, i for like make you share ( with some of your readers) the story behind this dream that came to reality, after many years of trying, You did nt give up on this dream. Baba, thank you for the deep words of big courage wey you take start this thread.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bros you funny die! We all know say no be the petite white girl you dey talk about.

We know say you like big things in life. Na supersize portions you dey always go for. lol

Draslo:

The petite white girl?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
For the single men in the house, make una no worry, I get plans to introduce una to foreign girls.

I no promise say dem go date you, but at least una go get chance to toast them and make them fall
in love.

Stay tuned guys, big plans loading.

20 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ikillbrokegirls: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank for keeping the thread alive, still want more good contents to come from you so we can also learn from you about life outside Naija.
Thanks bro keep up the good work.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ikillbrokegirls: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
For the single men in the house, make una no worry, I get plans to introduce una to foreign girls.

I no promise say dem go date you, but at least una go get chance to toast them and make them fall
in love.

Stay tuned guys, big plans loading.

Would love to know more.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Draslo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Bros you funny die! We all know say no be the petite white girl you dey talk about.

We know say you like big things in life. Na supersize portions you dey always go for. lol

Lmao! You thought I was referring to the other woman?! hahahahaha
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Well that’s what everyone who read it thought. The black girl na the main character for that pic, in fact I snapped it because of her, because I know say our Naija men like women like that die, wey big well well.

Draslo:

Lmao! You thought I was referring to the other woman?! hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bros don’t worry, I’ve got you. This thread go sweet well well going forward.

ikillbrokegirls:
Thank for keeping the thread alive, still want more good contents to come from you so we can also learn from you about life outside Naija.
Thanks bro keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
I don talk enough, just keep following to see the action.

smiley

ikillbrokegirls:

Would love to know more.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
The deal is that soon I will start interviewing people on the streets for my YouTube channel Naija Man.

And when I interview a pretty girl, I will ask if she wants to share her social media with my subscribers, if she agrees, I go post am for una to go to work and and win her love.

If you hit jackpot, she could be your ticket to a better life o.

In fact I go ask the guys I interview too, so my Naija sisters self fit find love.

What do you guys think about my idea?

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.