Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47630 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2022
On my way to the field where some Nigerians play football every Sunday.

I decided to stop on the strip and take some pictures for you guys.

I made my way to the Bellagio hotel’s parking lot.
I went to the highest level.

Free to park for 60 minutes. You can get 3 hours free parking if you have a Nevada state ID.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Photos from the parking lot

8 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2022
I left and headed to the field for the game.

10 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 5:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice seeing you at the field. Hope we will see more of you.

8 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you bros, nice to see you too. I will be there next Sunday, they asked me why I didn’t make a video of them for YouTube, so I told them next Sunday. �

And I’m curious to know when and where you go on your next cruise by sea.

GboyegaD:
Nice seeing you at the field. Hope we will see more of you.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2022
I'm very grateful that Oga GboyegaD talked to me about coming to the football game they have every Sundays in Las Vegas.

I met a lot of great Nigerians, including GboyegaD. They were all pleasant, funny and nice to be around.

The impression I got is that they are the type that make Nigeria proud.

Here are some of the photos are captured.

18 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Oga Friday brought lots of cold water for everybody.

13 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
The players are putting on their gears before stepping on to the playing field.

12 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Naija Messis and Ronaldos are battling on the field.

8 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Friday is our local champion for here o!

After the game, a lot of people chilled around and talked, there were a lot of jokes
flying around, as we enjoyed each other's company.

26 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Friday is our local champion for here o!

After the game, a lot of people chilled around and talked, there were a lot of jokes
flying around, as we enjoyed each other's company.
Keep it up man. I like it
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you for the support.

Fahdiga:
Keep it up man. I like it

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you bros, nice to see you too. I will be there next Sunday, they asked me why I didn’t make a video of them for YouTube, so I told them next Sunday. �

And I’m curious to know when and where you go on your next cruise by sea.

You guys already created some fear in me however, I'll plan it but I'm not sure where the shortest distance will be. I'm open to suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Draslo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Well that’s what everyone who read it thought. The black girl na the main character for that pic, in fact I snapped it because of her, because I know say our Naija men like women like that die, wey big well well.

I know the kind of drama those kinds bring. I no get strength for that bros. grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by anayolity: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
For the single men in the house, make una no worry, I get plans to introduce una to foreign girls.

I no promise say dem go date you, but at least una go get chance to toast them and make them fall
in love.

Stay tuned guys, big plans loading.

Heyyyyyy my guy my guy grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Do a search on Google for short cruises out of California.

GboyegaD:

You guys already created some great in me however, I'll plan it but I'm not sure where the shortest distance will be. I'm open to suggestions.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
That mean say you get sense well well. Lol

Draslo:

I know the kind of drama those kinds bring. I no get strength for that bros. grin

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yes o my brother.

anayolity:

Heyyyyyy my guy my guy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Do a search on Google for short cruises out of California.

Thanks a lot.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Earlystar698(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
I enjoyed every second I spent here including how you handled that lowlife, I had to report his moniker self. Nice thread sir and thanks for the beautiful pictures, hope one day I'd make it outside Nigeria, and greetings to all the footballers and everyone there, I just followed you incase of any other thread or pics.

you calmness would prompt you to reply me with sir,but please don't do it, you are twice my age as that I mean you are older than my father.

Do have a great time in the US.

14 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nihaoma: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Great thread. Please keep it alive Sir. Also subscribed to your YouTube channel.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the thread. I’ll strive to make it better.

Yes you will make it out, you just need to keep the hope alive. I will do my part by bringing knowledge and ideas, and also by representing Nigeria well so that people I come across will want to know other Nigerians.

Please note that people here in the US don’t put much importance into the word “sir”. We say it anyhow here. It’s not about age.

Earlystar698:
I enjoyed every second I spent here including how you handled that lowlife, I had to report his moniker self. Nice thread sir and thanks for the beautiful pictures, hope one day I'd make it outside Nigeria, and greetings to all the footballers and everyone there, I just followed you incase of any other thread or pics.

you calmness would prompt you to reply me with sir,but please don't do it, you are twice my age as that I mean you are older than my father.

Do have a great time in the US.

10 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you for the compliment. I will keep it alive, I also enjoy you guy’s feedback.

And thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel, I really appreciate it.

Nihaoma:
Great thread. Please keep it alive Sir. Also subscribed to your YouTube channel.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2022
I went to the mall to use free Wi-Fi at the Apple Store cause it's fast and I had to upload a very big file.

I went to the Fashion Show Mall located on the Las Vegas Strip. The moment I got in, na Afrobeats
them they play o! Naija to the World! Naija for life!

Even when I was in the Apple Store, they also started playing another Afrobeats song.

We dey take over small small.

23 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Deltayankeeboi: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Finally, a travel journal thread. Nairaland travel section has been boring for sometime now. Miss the days of Franknetter, Blowjobs, Mackynaija, Lionlee.

Nice thread Mr Naijamanyoutube. Let’s enjoy this.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by northbird: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
After all this info, do you guys still want to come? lol

Sir, keep up the good work.
Please can you give an expo into the average working wages around LV.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Where will I start? lol Story long well well.

Chapter 1:
I was 18 the first time I left Nigeria. This was in 1994.
My Big brother was overseas, he ended up in Uruguay from Brazil, then he married an Uruguayan, later his business took
them to Saudi Arabia, while there, they became good friends with the Uruguayan ambassador, they were so close then,
that the ambassador came to my brother's house to issue all the rest of the family a visa to Uruguay.
In fact it was my brother who put the visas in our passports.

The Lesson: When you're in a country where there are few of your kind, it's easy to network and gain favors.

Chapter 2:
While my big brother was still in Saudi Arabia, he arranged for the whole family to move to Uruguay. We flew there by way of Russia.
We traveled in batches, so first was me and one older brother and sister. So 3 of us. The rest came after.

We stayed 2 days in Russia because that was the only country that would let us transit without applying for a visa.
We stopped in Malta for 1 hour. That was when I learned that there are some currencies that are higher than the dollar, when I tried to buy something at the airpot and realized it was more expensive when converted to dollars.

When we were booking the hotel at the airport in Russia, we were told they didn't have hot water, we looked at each other like, wetin we want take hot water do? This was in June.
Because we be JJC, we had no clue and we found out the hard way when we tried taking a shower. The water was as cold as ice block. Na scream we scream run out of the shower.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner were included in the price we paid for the hotel. When we go to where food is served, they always bring
garlic bread first, and being JJC we thought that was the food, but it was just a side. Then they bring soup, then the meal itself, then dessert.

We met one African dude, who told us his story, about how he was using old white ladies as sugar mommy. lol

The hotel had a shuttle that takes guests into town for free, so we got on and went to the Red Square.

It was during the World Cup, so we talked my sister(she was in charge of the money) into buying a small portable TV so we can watch the games. I think we paid like $130. We tried to get her to buy a lot of other junks, but she didn't budge. We the boys were so irresponsible, and
if not for her, we would blow all the money shap shap. lol

After 2 nights in Russia, we got back on the shuttle to the airport and made our way towards Uruguay. We stopped in Salvador for 1 hour, before landing in Uruguay.

End of chapter 2.

Let me know if I should make it shorter, or una like this long story form?

Next chapter will be about Uruguay and the things that shocked us for there. Stay tuned.

FlippersCare123:
can you share with us how you japa , maybe we can learn one or two things from it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2022

Deltayankeeboi:
Finally, a travel journal thread. Nairaland travel section has been boring for sometime now. Miss the days of Franknetter, Blowjobs, Mackynaija, Lionlee.

Nice thread Mr Naijamanyoutube. Let’s enjoy this.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:06am On Jul 05, 2022
I did a google search on it just now and here are the results from recruiting agencies:

ziprecruiter dot com: $30k - 94k average
salary dot com: $26k - $65k (hotel workers)

northbird:

Sir, keep up the good work.
Please can you give an expo into the average working wages around LV.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Guys, I just published a video of how a Nigerian from Ogun state made it to Canada, got jobs and finally started his own business.

It's packed with tips and advice that can make life easy for you guys if you are planning on traveling outside of Nigeria.

Please check it out, like and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaIt5miXEI0

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.