Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101167 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sunnyski: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Catholics has seen their idol they worship.

It beats me why they chose to worship idol (Mary) and disobey God.

Catholic and their idol worshiping are like Muslim and killings.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
This is why Christianity is different. If you had tried this with Muslims, by now you would have been hunted down and burnt.
Respect everyone's religious views for your own sake.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by chidooh1: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Catholic nooliwood is finally possible
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ajeeb: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
And mother
Mary used Hijab

Look at it well

Hijab is fantastic
Use it
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by walozanga(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Funny people
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by abah001: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Friction
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by descarado: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2022
And she keep on appearing to them in Nigeria undecided
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Andres28(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2022
That's exactly the reality..Mary is dead and is not aware what is happening here on earth..she is neither an angel so how does she visit earth..God and his angel are the only one in heaven that knows what's happening here on earth but this people chose to be deceived.

Catholism is satanism...that is purely a demon disguising as an angel of light..I pray for God to open their eyes soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

bro quote the verse, pls?
Read Luke 11: 27-28
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by descarado: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Oxala:
Religion...the longest running scam in the history of planet earth grin
Quite amusing that people actually believed this.
Only in a poor country.

Yes, poverty makes people deluded and fantasise a lot. It makes them look for help from unknown forces. It makes them place their lives in others hands.
Because it gives them comfort. That's why religion still boom in this part of the world
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dazzlingd(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Thomthom:
All your sins will be forgiven,, but sin against Holy spirit will not be forgiven..

I dont want to be forgiven, not by a dead jew and virgin fvker tongue
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chem2020: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Is Mary your mother. Mary is the mother of Jesus and Jesus didn't instruct the apostles to honor her

The apostles didn't receive revelation via the holy spirit to honor her

Is Mary greater than Abraham, Elijah, Moses , John the Baptist, David?

Jesus on John the Baptist:
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist

God called Abraham His Friend

David was a man AFTER God's heart

Moses was a man of faith

Elijah stopped rain and defended God before baal

If you don't see any reasons to honor those prophets listed above, then it makes no sense singled Mary out to honor her

Would you have to instruct every other person before they honor your mother?

Secondly, was Jesus specific about whom to honor and whom not to honor?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Jones4190(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
Thomas of our time
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by maxzzo1(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
Is it everything u joke after.....na wao
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dazzlingd(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2022
simplesearch:

May foolishness and unguarded tongue not send you to eternity in the lake of fire. Sin against the Holy Spirit has no forgiveness, beware. If you keep on this way you may never find forgiveness again even if you’re later ready and pray for it with tears like Esau. God is not mocked.

He be like say dem never woze your holy spirit slap before, if them born am make he send me to hell. He dey mad?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by manchinKY(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2022
comrade stop this act of vawulence
adecz:

And yet, Christians✝️✝️✝️ don't want
students to wear hijab in their schools,
but the Mary they love so much is always
appearing in hijab .. ☹️
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dazzlingd(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Ayosolar:
[Sin Against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable. u better cut ur fucking fingers u used to type. May God av mercy on ur Soulquote author=dazzlingd post=114335485] grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

Pluck out the eyes you use in reading this.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chem2020: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=phemmyfour post=114340422]Is Mary your mother. Mary is the mother of Jesus and Jesus didn't instruct the apostles to honor her

The apostles didn't receive revelation via the holy spirit to honor her

Is Mary greater than Abraham, Elijah, Moses , John the Baptist, David?

Jesus on John the Baptist:
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist

God called Abraham His Friend

David was a man AFTER God's heart

Moses was a man of faith

Elijah stopped rain and defended God before baal

If you don't see any reasons to honor those prophets listed above, then it makes no sense singled Mary out to honor her [/quote
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Smoke55: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
bencr7:
nothing like ok but read ur bible and know d truth
ok
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by imagrg(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by luckingto50: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
You are real wicked goat indeed.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Streett: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
ekevwe:

Mary no appear to oyibo weh carry Christianity come, na Nigeria she come.

Nawa for una
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Streett: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Flo36:

I knew a guy like you who don't like Catholic Churche but after visiting Maria shrine with his girlfriend,he became a Catholic.

If the Holy book should call her blessed then we don't you to believe

***Why is it called a “Shrine” though …?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ubanz: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
You guys should grow up.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Stronghold91: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2022
keep on deceiving people
you this fake priest
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by luckingto50: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a great Endtimes Deception
Mary has nothing to do for you and me.
Mary was nothing but an instrument to carry the LORD JESUS Christ on earth.
Even Mary will slap the priest for all these talks.
Leave Mary alone and Focus on the LORD JESUS Christ..

And you worships your pastors.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by luckingto50: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a great Endtimes Deception
Mary has nothing to do for you and me.
Mary was nothing but an instrument to carry the LORD JESUS Christ on earth.
Even Mary will slap the priest for all these talks.
Leave Mary alone and Focus on the LORD JESUS Christ..

And you worship your pastors.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Basitone(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2022
zolajpower:

This time aRound u failed . How can u move the story of two virgins to crime section first was the 21 years old lady now the virgin Mary story . You just move them to crime story , re they rogues ?
Any Charlatan claiming to see a non existent apparition should be classified as a rogue..
For misleading and conning the gullible.. angry
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by TAglobe(f): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Our lady queen of perpetual help pray for us

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Basitone(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Flo36:

I knew a guy like you who don't like Catholic Churche but after visiting Maria shrine with his girlfriend,he became a Catholic.

If the Holy book should call her blessed then we don't you to believe
She was not the first woman nor the last to be called blessed in the Bible..
That a gullible fellow joined other gullible fellows to believe in a tall tale does not justify anything..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kunyeo(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You neednt go far to see a group of perverts
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by cardoctor(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.