Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101248 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Pacyrus(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

.... And may the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by cybernaut(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
You are on weed priest . High spirit of weed is good for personal use not public
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by culbadboi(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Who una wan deceive?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by richboy7(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

That's very disrespectful of you against the mother that gave birth to Christ. God alone will judge you.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

u catch cruise on religious matters too.
There is a limit to play play,Just because u don't believe in Mary doesn't mean you shod ridicule her.Just for likes and popularity on a faceless forum.(smiles)
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

Do u know Jesus Christ cautioned against this praise on His mother but redirected it to something much more important..

bro quote the verse,pls?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
JADEK04:
lilith has a tail,he can’t appear in this way,I have knowledge Nd encounters with her once,she can appear in white snake nature,one of the tollest snake in the world.

u don mean it
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by tesppidd: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
See all those comments on the front page?

That is why it is very easy for the Muslims to accuse the "Christians" of blasphemy.

I bet you if the reverse was the case, the Muslims would bot make such statements about anything that has to do with their religion.
Islam also has denominations but you would hardly see them make such unnecessary derogatory remarks.

Even for those who are not Cathoilics, why not just read and pass or even avoid the thread entirely; without making such derogatory remarks you wouldn't even make about your girlfriend or your own mother?

Just to respect another person's religion na problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by tesppidd: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

u catch cruise on religious matters too.
There is a limit to play play,Just because u don't believe in Mary doesn't mean you shod ridicule her.Just for likes and popularity on a faceless forum.(smiles)
Funny thing is that such people can't even say such about their own girlfriends or thei own mothers.

Such people are so reckless in attitude and character that they say such gutter things to other religions who are not so tolerarant and then trouble erupts.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Cokahot: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Idols.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by TAYO124: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2022
God cannot live in a shrine, He has already warned people against creating one for Him. For goodness sake the Omnipresence Of Him cannot be confined to a cubicle. To catholics who believe in image worship REPENT. Better to be a traditional worshipper than be idol worshipper of an European based version of idol worship.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by leofab(f): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
ponishah:

Now I see why Muslims set blasphemous ablaze
You should have ignored and moved ot anther thread
this is why ignorance won’t end in Africa
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by TAYO124: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
God cannot live in a shrine, He has already warned people against creating one for Him. For goodness sake the Omnipresence Of Him cannot be confined to a cubicle. To catholics who believe in image worship need to REPENT. Better to be a traditional worshipper than be idol worshipper of an European based version of idol worship.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by leofab(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2022
adiori0303:
Even she covered her head.
But the hijab is their nightmare angry undecided
wondering the tailor that sew the hijab
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Cokahot: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Catholics are forever lost,and they worship idols and praise and adore Mary,forgetting Jesus is the only way. U see my forced years as a Catholic from primary 4 to ss3,I knew all the useless recited prayers. No need for bible,I knew all the useless hymns, useless and senseless worthless prayers that have no weight,useless rosary,roman missal,holy communion hull shit... Catholics are lost forever. No diff between babalawo with Catholic Church. They both worship carved idols

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mrfixitt(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
Doubting Thomas well done
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Goddyj(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
I'm a good Christian man but I don't believe this shít angry grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2022
May God have mercy on you'. And forgive your sins.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
It is shocking that in this 21st century people still believe this bullcrapp. Haha, this time they captured her on picture and not on video. Can they upgrade to videography next time?
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by heysquare(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Whatever you worship as your God would definitely appear to you in any form just to make your believe stronger.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by cutieme(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Where is Righteousness,your input is needed on this.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Djsasa: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Omo this Mary self hmm wetin I know self
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by mukthar2000(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Virgin Mary might have being disvirgin .

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Odebayo4010(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Ignorant is worry them, after all, Virgin Mary is not an angel now,they most be Crazy
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ebuka440: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Am very sorry for you brother. May God heal you, Amen.

quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=114321615]That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown [/quote]
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by iscom(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Wow!
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Adakintroy: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2022
The ideal was since the Gods were all men, They has to be a woman somewhere up there.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ofemmanu1: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Dem don finally get you.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kwasoly(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

Story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.