Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market (65991 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by ashawopikin(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
akinremiayomide:
your papa grin
u need correct beating o, dem say things don cost u dey talk about BAT. no be only bat na vulture
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by rainlover(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
I'm not surprised. 8k today is like #800 of 7 years ago
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by ozegidon(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Earlystar698:
Them beat cheat you for meat, ain't buying that meat for 2k,1500 or 1700 and it's will be bigger than yours
depends on your location
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Sassy256(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why not buy agbado and cassava so that you can start getting used to it now
Abi ooo grin
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by z4blaze(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Another fake news
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by kingyakos: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
abobote:
That your meat no reach 3k.
Just talk say you go market go buy meat and oil, and e no de enough to prepare sauce. No fish, no crayfish, when be say that money can make two pot of sauce.
As you no do economics for school, you for try get girl friend

D last time wey u go market na last year.
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Do you drink Kings oil in your house.

You spent almost half of your budget to buy Kings Oil grin grin

And you are here complaining about what you bought with 8k
You want him to buy the shake body oil?
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Evaremedy: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Chai.... Here in southeast it is worst.
20k cannot even buy that stuff up there.
South eastern are really suffering this hardship because we didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.
Even Igbos in Lagos buy things at different price from what other tribe that voted massively for Buhari buy.
Could you Imagine that a meat that sells for 3k to other tribe is sold to an Igbo man at 10k. Chai....Us, Britain, China etc come to our rescue oooo Buhari is showing us shegge because we gave him 5% vote.
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by zionstaar75: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Earlystar698 post=114327515]Them beat cheat you for meat, ain't buying that meat for 2k,1500 or 1700 and it's will be bigger than yours [/quot]I can't buy this meat more than 1700,me wey sabi price meat....
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by bizhop01: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
End time stew
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
ednut1:
Nigeria is finished

Lol just wait for It. It's not finished yet. "(Atiku/Okowa).....(Tinubu/Shettima)" are still coming to complete the good work buharii didn't finished..
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Christboy320(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
abobote:

Are you kidding me ?
The same Alaigbo I spent 1month with my family, between February and March.
Tell us another joke
Leave that guy he doesn't know what he is saying
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Treasure17(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Hmmm refill my 12.5kg cylinder today for #900 per kg thus #11,250 to fill up shocked was counting the money with anger in my mind and I still another 10kg cylinder I will fill probably next week that's another 9k if the price still remains #900 next week...
grin grin
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Christboy320(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Wow,una dey enjoy for Lagos. Things are still cheap in Lagos, compared to South EAST. This food stuffs you bought for 8,500 in Lagos is worth over 15k here in the EAST.

We are really suffering here in the East. Buhari and UN should come to our aid. An average man can no longer afford to eat in the East. Price of everything has gone beyound the reach of the comon man in the East.

The media is not reporting the rate at which we are suffering here.

Agụ na-egbu anyị n'alaIgbo
Which igbo land cause in Enugu where I am before coming to lagos this year January I can eat 300 naira food and it will be okay for me
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Pacesetterz: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
abobote:

Are you kidding me ?
The same Alaigbo I spent 1month with my family, between February and March.
Tell us another joke

Shortigboman is saying the truth. Life in the east currently is unbearable. High cost of transportation,high cost of foodstuffs,no jobs. Ipob and Buhari really brought hardship to the east
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by InvertedHammer: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Good evening, Nairalanders.

I hope you people are doing great.
So, I decided to go to a Lagos market, buy ingredients for stew and make a pot of stew.

This is what I could buy with over 8k.

Meat = 3k
Veg oil= 4k (King's oil - 2 litres)
Tomato and pepper = 600
Maggi = 100
Onions= 100
Tomato paste = 500 (5 sachets)
Curry leaves = 100

Total = #8400

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to Mr. Seun to incorporate into Nairaland bots that will track keywords used for online begging and block them.

Since some people have decided to foist on everyone bad leaders whom we clearly know have no plans for the country. Let's suffer together if they win but begging on Nairaland should be banned.
/
If only those selling their 4 years destiny for N3k on election day know that it cannot cook a pot of stew cool

/
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
JooEeL:
ANOTHER THREAD FOR ZOOGERIANS TO SHOWCASE SELF-PITY.

THE OTHER ONE WAS A GROWN MAN NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD ORDINARY GROUNDNUTS. WHEN YOU TELL THE ZOOGERIANS ABOUT SELF-DETERMINATION, THEY'LL BE MOCKING YOU. I REMEMBER THOSE VILE COMMENTS IN 2016 WHEN THEY COULD STILL AFFORD GROUNDNUT INSIDE THEIR GARRI AT LEAST. NOW THEY CANT EVEN FEED TWICE A DAY.

THEIR MATES IN SRI LANKA HAVE RISEN UP TO TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR DESTINY; BUT HERE THEY'RE RUNNING AFTER GIRLS IN SKIRTS WHILE OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR A SUPPOSED RAPTURE.

Hehe lol, Such reasonable thing can never be done by the Caliber of humans In this part of the world. As you have said It, They are mostly Interested In Religion, Tribal Wars, Chasing What's Under The Skirt,Gossiping et all. I pray the Capitalists continue to hit them hard till they won't be able to afford Food at all. Very useless set of people..grin

1 Like

Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Dearlord(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
That meat is ok for 3k with today being weekend. Things are getting expensive by the day, its only someone who hasn't visited the market lately that will argue. Enjoy your stew.

Don't mind them, they are the people that will send you to market and later go behind you to ask of the prices you bought the items.

1 Like

Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Light78: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
There is nothing wrong with the meat. That amount you bought the meat worth it. Some of those people have not thought about how much meat is sold at mama put.
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Topsyvic(f): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
That meat for 3k? You must be kidding me.

Why not buy 1kilo of chicken or turkey?
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by WantsandMore: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
abobote:
That your meat no reach 3k.
Just talk say you go market go buy meat and oil, and e no de enough to prepare sauce. No fish, no crayfish, when be say that money can make two pot of sauce.
As you no do economics for school, you for try get girl friend
Lol…which kain advise be this ??
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Ayobeck(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
OBoy50:
shocked
God bless north Central.. chaiii
Meanwhile I concur with what u have said op.... #ONLINE BEGGING Where is that cripple that has been online begging since 2020 with his pictures at home with reverend father and also at the hospital..... Him never well finish?
Thank God n pray u r nvr n ll nvr be in such condition.. what's the big deal helping those people who seek for help online,if u can't help den rest ur mouth let pple who want to help can do..at least ,I know how much I send to those pple who seeking for help in terms of money,I send d money to dem not even small money..but not to brag here but just let u know ,how God miraculously blessing me more money I nvr expected n not even worth..if u need any help my pple drop ur aza,a go help u with any amount of my power..234 817 781 2690 that's my second Whatsapp nos
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Honestfrend: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
faithfull18:

But you will not eat and belleful.

Not in my location.. U fit finish 4 gallant fufu?
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by achobs: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omo I taya o, wetin do bottle or even half to take cook?

thebosstrevor1:
Do you drink Kings oil in your house.

You spent almost half of your budget to buy Kings Oil grin grin

And you are here complaining about what you bought with 8k
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
wirinet:

Because all of those sold in big nylon for N1500 are unhealthy adulterated oil. They foam when using it to fry something and has an unpleasant taste.

Original unadulterated Kings oil is quite expensive.

Stop wasting your time explaining. Most Nigerians are Sub Humans who are so used to substandard and fake things. They are quantity and substandard humans thus they don't know what's like to live a quality life. Only few People have access to live a "Quality Life" They are used to eating Junks and nonsense, Most of the things you see with "MOST" Nigerians are all fake and substandard products. It's their way of life..
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by samabiodun: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Wow,una dey enjoy for Lagos. Things are still cheap in Lagos, compared to South EAST. This food stuffs you bought for 8,500 in Lagos is worth over 15k here in the EAST.

We are really suffering here in the East. Buhari and UN should come to our aid. An average man can no longer afford to eat in the East. Price of everything has gone beyound the reach of the comon man in the East.

The media is not reporting the rate at which we are suffering here.

Agụ na-egbu anyị n'alaIgbo
Buhari kii u there when your iPig members are killing Farmers and cows they no tell u
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honestfrend:

Not in my location.. U fit finish 4 gallant fufu?
Depending on size and soup wink
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by fanzine(f): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Chai!! During Jonathan time that 8k wld buy a 50kg bag of rice and change go remain.
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by MarketDispatch: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Good evening, Nairalanders.

I 8k.

Meat = 3k
Veg oil= 4k (King's oil - 2 litres)
Tomato and pepper = 600
Maggi = 100
Onions= 100
Tomato paste = 500 (5 sachets)
Curry leaves = 100

Total = #8400

I begging on Nairaland should be banned.

Enjoy the moment whilst it lasts because from next year, you will start eating Agbado and Cassava.
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by Almaigaa: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingxchange44:

Bloody liar, that meat was same size of meat I bought 800 naira here in Umuahia. Imagine that little pepper

Maybe it's human flesh you bought for that price. grin grin
Re: Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market by descarado: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Very scary.

But the same people complaining will collect small change to vote in the same circle of politicians.

Ain't not pitying anybody anymore.
When you guys are ready, you all know what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.