Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station (1623 Views)

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. / Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by jogsman01(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
It might even be that your Gf and her sister have sold out your baby for a token.
that guy na ode. Leave am
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Jack005(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Small Pikin dey really worry this one.. Stop disturbing us with this nonsense.. If that girl were to be my kid sister and you come dey disturb us with this trash, I for drill you wotowoto.. Grow up young man... Nonsense!!
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by chymeze: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2022
It's really frightening how people talk so lackadaisically about abortion like it's a normal thing. I'm really pained that we should condone such a thing as abortion. The guy in question nevertheless needs to be careful. How can he prove he was actually the one who impregnated the girl? The girl can as well say she slept with other guys within the period and any of those guys could be responsible for the pregnancy. Secondly, the girl can also accuse the guy of raping her that led to the pregnancy. She'd be convicted for abortion but the guy would also be in for it. I think it's best to let her be, especially as she isn't your legally married wife. A woman who can do such a heartless thing as killing an innocent baby, whether it's out of wedlock or not, is really dangerous. Abortion is a big sin in the sight of God. It's evil.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by christianjoy(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Have been in this before and let me tell you it doesn't end well
I would have been charged to court
If not for my family lawyers
That girl even laid rape allegations on me
You see mr man don't ever try more than that
Just bone the matter down
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by BRATISLAVA: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Entitled children.

What makes you think she must have a child if she doesn't want to? If you didn't want it, you would also feel like you could force her to abort it. And if she decided to keep it against your will, you would equally abandon her and move on.

Selfish, entitled boy who drives two cars at once.
Go and arrest her. After all, you own her womb, her pregnancy and her future menopause.

Her sister probably hates you with good reason. But you will not tell us exactly why.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by BRATISLAVA: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Love the fact that you are against abortion and it really shows in your actions.

I Love the fact that you are not happy that an innocent child was murdered.

At the same time, you need to understand that Fornication is evil. It is Sin and you are guilty of that. So you need to Repent from that and desist from such evils.

I advice you to go marry so you can legally and Scripturally copulate with your wife and have your kids.

You are simply telling him about the wages of sin.

That depends on certain factors. Others have done it and are happy, why not him? Perhaps he's overbearing and full of revenge, and that's why she went for the abortion.

In his write ups, all one can see is an abnormal desperation to have that child, and the seed of wickedness—which is stubbornness to have revenge on the girl.

You go about having sex without a condom, without agreeing before sex to have a baby, then you get angry about an abortion like you're entitled to a child that doesn't grow in your own stomach.

The whole thing is childish. There was another such fiction on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mayemavins:
Sequel to my post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/7206709/girlfriend-aborted-pregnancy-get-arrested/10#114356550
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt by terminating the baby
I sha wrote a statement incase I want to come back
NB: For those who are doubting, I'm the authentic owner of the said pregnancy, cos the date will have sex tally with the pregnancy, I believe her sister poison her mind cos she hate me !!
And I'm 26 years old, not too young to father a child and not too old of not marrying folks
You think say the girl in question no wise , as for abortion I am against it , with the way you're taking things up it shows you never loved the girl for anything, or do you still want to get her pregnant again ?

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Lamas2012(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mayemavins:
Sequel to my post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/7206709/girlfriend-aborted-pregnancy-get-arrested/10#114356550
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt by terminating the baby
I sha wrote a statement incase I want to come back
NB: For those who are doubting, I'm the authentic owner of the said pregnancy, cos the date will have sex tally with the pregnancy, I believe her sister poison her mind cos she hate me !!
And I'm 26 years old, not too young to father a child and not too old of not marrying folks
You never marry person pickin you give am belle she comot am you wan arrest am before you know if the parent arrest you for illegally plucking their flower now you go come here the type please hide my identity...for her to abort the child against your wish shows and says many things about you...though I might be wrong but then let go and move on could be she belong to the street...my thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Kirkman: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
oke2018:
You think say the girl in question no wise , as for abortion I am against it , with the way you're taking things up it shows you never loved the girl for anything, or do you still want to get her pregnant again ?
The werey never talk whether he dey capable of taking care of the baby. Either that or the lady doesn't love him enough to keep his child or she doesn't envision a future with him.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by oluwaseyi0: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
It might even be that your Gf and her sister have sold out your baby for a token.

Haha ...sold a baby that's yet to fully form talk less if been born, small small with all this gigantic exaggerated exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Ulunne777(f): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Team Babymama. grin

Use your sister for that.Aunty say she no wan be babhmama.Na by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In My Shoes / God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... / She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.