Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37488 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Op just poison her codedly and everyone will blame it on the abortion.
She must be mad undecided why did she murder the child.

God knows if any woman kills my child after we've agreed to keep it she will follow it to the grave

Easy na on the poision

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by JBriel: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Habaa

Lolz. You weak. That's why one should always prepare before starting battles
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ICEWIN: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

The best you fit do na to take her to Court, abortion is illegal in 9ja.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
ovieigho:

You need a child ?

Go and get married na ?

You think you can tie her down with that pregnancy and turn her to ‘baby mama’

They saw the unserious-ness in you …

Married before I have a child?

What if I get married and could not have children in that marriage and I do wish to have one? I'll keep marrying?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

He will go to jail for impregnating a girl or I don't understand

Me sef follow you no understand o
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
OkoAnike:

She has everything to defend the act, If she says that the pregnancy come down on it own what will you say, haven't you seen or heard people loosing pregnancy before... which ever way you go, it's a lost battle and again what did you stand to gain, the baby is gone what is left is trouble and agony with Police wahala and you know nothing go free with Police... All in all I wish you well. Regards

Chai...na to just move on my brother...
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by sunboy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

But baba, must I be married to her?

If its our baby, I believe we should both have equal say in what happens next na.

And is fornicating a bad thing?

No you do not have to be married to her.

And so you should not force her to be a single mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Paulianfa(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hmmmm wahala, are u sure u are not happy?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by purples25(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Haba, I have seen unmarried couples looking for children.

And besides when two people in a relationship have unprotected sex, are they not agreeing to whatever happens?

Why do you always think it's all about you the woman?

And I'm asking also, must every woman be married before having kids?

Yes, it's a must, to keep the woman respectable, and also for a stable home for the children.

It is a must to marry, else the woman becomes an unhappy unwanted creature that every man will shun, calling her baby mama. Without marriage, how can you boldly hold a man to child support? You think any woman wants to have a child while the father jumps around with different women? By that, wetin she gain? Abeg o.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

Whistleblower? Go and sleep jor! Father of what? Illegitimate children are one of the reasons the world is upside down presently. If he wanted a child so badly, getting married would have been the sensible thing to do, not having a baby through scam to the detriment of another person’s daughter.

Do you know what it means to wear the baby mama badge? I wish you would know it by experience when deceitful destructive boys like the op turn your female children into baby mamas. angry

I see that married couples always have perfect children
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
purples25:

Yes, it's a must, to keep the woman respectable, and also for a stable home for the children.

It is a must to marry, else the woman becomes an unhappy unwanted creature that every man will shun, calling her baby mama. Without marriage, how can you boldly hold a man to child support? You think any woman wants to have a child while the father jumps around with different women? By that, wetin she gain? Abeg o.

Hmmmm....

So if we take a survey here on nairaland we will find married women who are respectable and in a very stable home, who are happy wanted creature that every man will not shun, calling her mummy this and that?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
sunboy:

No you do not have to be married to her.

And so you should not force her to be a single mother.

Great...

But I'm not forcing her even if I'm okay to be a single dad.

My point is, both have an equal say in what happens to the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Skmoda360(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?
Twale baba.....respect

The guy sef no dey think well....he go too waste money... police go help am chop his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by sunboy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Great...

But I'm not forcing her even if I'm okay to be a single dad.

My point is, both have an equal say in what happens to the child.

Morally yes they both have a say.

Legally, the lady has a say about what kid she’s keeping or not cos it’s her body.

If he choose to be single man then he could had the baby by himself or arrange with her to just give him baby or arrange with a surrogate.

My point being, women wield more power as regards pregnancy. Her body is changed forever, she has to want it for herself not for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by purples25(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Hmmmm....

So if we take a survey here on nairaland we will find married women who are respectable and in a very stable home, who are happy wanted creature that every man will not shun, calling her mummy this and that?

If your point is that we cannot find that here, then you can see a very good reason why more women are kicking against becoming baby Mama's. No woman wants to be a disgrace abeg.

If an unmarried woman has a child, she has really tried, because the stigma no be here.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Draslo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamV:

Disappointed you got "Dr" in your monicker.
Abortion is a criminal offense in Nigeria,and reporting such a case to the police, irrespective of whether you're married to her or not, related to her or not,the suspect will be arrested & subjected to the appropriate laws governing such offense.
Its Draslo not Dr Aslo
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by TheMostComplex1: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Though I hate abortion but you8 plan was planning to make her a baby mama
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Ambber(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
If you live in the US, you now have a case otherwise..
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by loswhite(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

What needful?

Pay her bride price and marry her? Then it turns out later they are not compatible and we begin to read about daily domestic abuse?
Are you ok? So why do want her to have a baby? If she has a baby won't that destroy her own chances of getting married? You no get sense ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?

If the guy told her to abort the pregnancy then you will hear them raining insults on him telling he can't man up his responsibilities.....

It is actually ironic when you see that it is the males that are actually sympathetic to the unborn child than the females.

I gave up when I saw this protest sign board

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Awesome01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
I will only give you this illustration after lots of people have advised you to move on and you refuse to yield.

If u see a landed property and you have not paid for it. You now go ahead and plant crops on it just because you need food.

Later U now found out that your crops have been destroyed wether by erosion, cutting off or whatever. Will you arrest the land that doesn'tbelong to you?

Your girlfriend could have aborted the pregnancy before telling you about it, if she never wanted it ab innicio. You both went to confirm the pregnancy you said? Something must have happened between you two that made her have a rethink. She must have suspected that you are just using her as a vessel to get a child. You must have said or done something that shew her a red flag.

Many women are going through regrets today for not taking a step back even when they saw signs that the road they just embarked on is not going anywhere. Many are single-mothers today because they ignore red flags from the onset.

Truly abortion is a sin and could be a crime in Nigeria, but she has lots of excuses she can use to win you. Because you need to proof that she had abortion and not miscarriage. She could say she fell on bike and was flushed because the foetus was destroyed as an effect. She could say the pregnancy is posing a threat to her health and life and so on.

So, forget about arresting her, you won't win. Corrupt police officers and her lawyers will teach her what to use as a defence and consequently you will be asked to pay millions of naira as damages. Just look for another naive lady to be used as baby-mama else where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Toriagirl(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stupid question, get her arrested as your wife or what? Rubbish!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:

Can you prove the pregnancy to begin with ?

If she aborted, can you prove the aborted foestis is yours ?

If she says she had multiple partners, can you prove it wasn't another who got her pregnant ?

Can you prove she didn't have a miscarriage and it was an abortion?

You just displayed your joblessneee you poor urchin

What right do you have? Is she married to you. Or has a foetus been scientifically proven to be a child.

You really need a child but can't put a ring on it and have her properly married. You're a big full with this mindset looking for naive females to prey on, Jaguar

Carry your sexual predatory, lust and sexual escapades to hell plz
He can confront her while secretly recording an audio or video and ask questions that will make her admit that she aborted the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Awesome01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
He can confront her while secretly recording an audio or video and ask questions that will make her admit that she aborted the child.

Is the said child you said up there a male or female? Fair or dark in complexion? Bros, It is not a child that was aborted, it is a pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awesome01:

Is the said child you said up there a male or female? Fair or dark in complexion? Bros, It is not a child that was aborted, it is a pregnancy.
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria. All the guy need do is get the lady to admit she truly aborted her pregnancy on camera or an audio tape. And also make her admit she wasn't in an danger.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Emdebby2: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
You should also be arrested for impregnating a woman you are not married to.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
purples25:

If your point is that we cannot find that here, then you can see a very good reason why more women are kicking against becoming baby Mama's. No woman wants to be a disgrace abeg.

If an unmarried woman has a child, she has really tried, because the stigma no be here.

How about women who get pregnant to hitch a guy?

My point has been that not all women want to get married and then have kids. Some women just want kids and do not want the drama that comes with marriage. Some women also would love to have kids and then marry. So it's not always as we think it is.

Also, you must not be married before having kids. Not everyone is religious and a lot of people, women inclusive just want a simple life sometimes defined by them.

It is the society, like you and I that creates that stigma of an irresponsible woman because she has kids and is not married and it could be her choice. Until you get to that stage or know someone whos in that situation, don't conclude
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
loswhite:
Are you ok? So why do want her to have a baby? If she has a baby won't that destroy her own chances of getting married? You no get sense ni?

You wey get sense...I'm asking you...must I marry her before she can have kids?

If your sense tells you yes, then OK. If it tells you no then OK.

Use your own sense wey you get WELL...
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Awesome01(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria. All the guy need do is get the lady to admit she truly aborted her pregnancy on camera or an audio tape.

Good correction. You are right he could do that. However, the police are not going to be the judge, and the court will not judge based on just your evidence. She would also defend your claims. She will also be tutored by her lawyers on what to say.

This is Nigeria, she could bribe her friends to witness against you that you said you didn't want the pregnancy immediately after confirming it.

She could bribe to get doctor's report that the said foetus died as a result of some complications that pose a threat to her health. (Remember that a doctor did the abortion o and won't want the problem escalated to him or her).
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

Oga chill if you really want a baby go marry nor turn another person sister to baby mama nonsense you don't own her it's her body go marry
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Misterone: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
you should be ashamed of yourself. girlfriend my foot! Your girlfriend got pregnant, what are you suppose to do if you are really serious with her? See her family and prepare for marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Keniwit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?

If the guy told her to abort the pregnancy then you will hear them raining insults on him telling he can't man up his responsibilities.....

Wetin you expect from the overslacked rotten pussy,watery and fish brained, wig smelling and body odor ?dem be birds of the same feathers nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.