Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60485 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by starstunna1313(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

I hear you. You will be the first person to pursue her
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by starstunna1313(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.

You have slept with so many married women that you have lost the purpose of living
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by onojaford(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
dochenaj:
The most painful part of this is that Jesus commanded we forgive all who trespass against us; including this traitorous wife.

How can you forgive something so damning and mind altering?

May God help us.
Fuxck Jesus!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Tzar(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wicked woman. You are capable of this kind of evil. Most Nigerian women are scum! Gosh!
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Tzar(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
This same woman will be the 1st to nag about how unfaithful men are. Believe that gender at your own expense!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by robinzaga(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Haba....

doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by alexola20(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Which kind genuineness or plea are you talking about?
Wallah if pardon,she will definitely do it again.
Person sent you to school,catered for all her needs till she graduated and she still had the useless body to give to another man and brought a bastard to her benefactor.Sheer wickedness.
It shall never be well with her and the id1ot that f cuked her.
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by FuckSilly: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Way ray
This one thinks every man is like his father grin grin grin grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Yankee101: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's the children caught in the middle I pity
Deception is of the devil
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

May you fall a victim to this and thunder fire as well
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Fearyourcreator: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You would love this for your son?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Fearyourcreator: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Oga sorry, it's one of those things. Accept it and move on undecided
At least the woman knows ... But here the man can't know...
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by blossomland: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Not an illegitimate child just born out of wedlock. The child is the biological son or daughter to the man. I dont support infidelity in marriage.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Fearyourcreator: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Adliperd:

Only wise men think like this... Accept the wife and the child And move on. Wait for any Bastard to come and Claim the child
It's really dangerous for the man living with that woman... Very dangerous
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by blossomland: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by blossomland: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:
It's staged. It's fake. A smear campaign against the female gender. You men won't succeed.
One of them identified.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by spafu(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Wicked Jezebel.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ThatsONYI: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

shocked

Can I have your phone number? sad
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by t2luv1: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2022
WrksOnMyMachine:
Lots of this happening today with Nigerian women; home and abroad.

This guy talked about a 65 yr old guy who married a 23 yr old lady. Got her to the states, she turned her back on him once she got on her feet.
It was inevitable. Relationships; women only judge them by benefits. Not your looks or strength in the bedroom. It is always your position in the society or what she can get from you. Someone said, to consider the evening newspapers; cos these days they know men won't take shit as they never wanted to get married to a woman in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12vuOuL-wU
65 to 23 what the f**k was he thinking. They must have gotten married in Nigeria because for 65 to marry a girl of 23 in the USA trust me that county District Attorney would have looked into the matter. It ain't an offense just that it ain't kosher. On second thought in Utah no problem

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VERDA: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Officialgarri:

I don't understand what you mean by genuineness in her plea...how else was the plea supposed to be?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Deepthoughts: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You are a devil's agent,how can you say this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Ditwobaba: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2022
[te author=doggedfighter post=114381293]Not a big deal.
And you can type this without conscience

What's the crying for ?

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Papichulostunne(m): 2:01am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

E clear say na you kneel down dey beg for that video.. My dear you cast.. God forbid say man come go date this kind thing put for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by cococandy(f): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2022
65 and 23?

He married someone that was born when he was 42?

He’s lucky na only leave she leave am.

Weyrey man.

WrksOnMyMachine:
Lots of this happening today with Nigerian women; home and abroad.

This guy talked about a 65 yr old guy who married a 23 yr old lady. Got her to the states, she turned her back on him once she got on her feet.
It was inevitable. Relationships; women only judge them by benefits. Not your looks or strength in the bedroom. It is always your position in the society or what she can get from you. Someone said, to consider the evening newspapers; cos these days they know men won't take shit as they never wanted to get married to a woman in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12vuOuL-wU
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by tiswell(m): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:

That's biology, since the birth certificate carries his surname as the legal child's father and it's his lawful wife then he owns the child

The concubine is just a sperm donor
nonsense
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by rickleye: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

It’s only natural for the man to cry . he’s feeling betrayed.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by revolt(m): 3:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Officialgarri:

Is there still a marriage? See this one

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nicheey(m): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I hope this works in reverse as well.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Dozie32(m): 3:32am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Same shall you face.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by dochenaj: 3:41am On Jul 04, 2022
onojaford:
Fuxck Jesus!
You are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.