Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (33317 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by SaturnNick(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's the irony of life grin grin grin
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Glowqueen3(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
It true because some personality type attract each other like sanguine attract melancholy and choleric attract phlegmatic temperament.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by TrollsNeverDies(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
ford101:
idiot
maka why
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by latolz: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's why s3x is integral..
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by MadamExcellency: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Yes. This is the reality of my time.
I can't do marriage/slavery again.
Finances to make the little ones know that life can be better. I am very hard-working. With God on my side. I'll do better.
Thank you

Why not try separation first? Divorce with three children may be extreme for a start.

Rehabilitation is possible with prayers and rejuvenated love from out of sight.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
OBTOREPA:

Packing to meet Good man
lols after having 3 kids? And who is this good man that isn't married
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

To his father's house n later be disturbing h brothers for money and de whole family will be left frustrated
hahahahhahahaaaa how you take sabi?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by zedman1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Why does this always happen please?
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
Kudos to the successful ones out there.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
It's a..... It's almost a law that most people don't know about, so after you've realized this fact..... almost fact, people who see relationships on the surface level may never understand this fact...... Almost fact.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by A1lite: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
The issues are plenty. But I will need space before I lose my sanity.
if u stay in osun, i will welcome u and ur 3 children
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Dannydrums889: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
The reason is because like poles repel and unlike poles attract
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by OlawaleBammie: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

sadly Only one wifey material on nairaland & shes lightskin....her name is Wumi2017, my babe!! (no ooofencse) angry
Wumi omo ibadan

She sef kuku dey find husband grin
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you.
The signs we there I have been hopeful all along
Originalsly:

Guys do not change.... whatever it is about him that makes you want out .... was always with him... was there before you marry him... but were you looking for signs?... studying him his ways?.... or brushed aside all signs of trouble and hoped marriage will wipe them away? .

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you.
Draslo:

you should both consider the best co-parenting options so as not to break those kids. No matter your collective decisions, ensure their mental wellness is in check.

God bless and goodluck
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Never again.
God help me.
TrollsNeverDies:
are you planning on remarrying?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Freshnexx(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hope you have a good source of income?The street is rugged.
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yes. It is not a divorce just separation for my sanity.
MadamExcellency:

Why not try separation first? Divorce with three children may be extreme for a start.

Rehabilitation is possible with prayers and rejuvenated love from out of sight.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Optmus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Then I'll number among the "Bad men"
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Solofresh2: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
Eyahh I can feel your pain.At this point in time, your kids should be your priority now and make sure you don't allow any man treat you the same way again.
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not for suffering.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Johel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Life no balance...
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
At all
Johel:

Life no balance...

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by vickydevoka(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
bukky1994:
hahahahhahahaaaa how you take sabi?
I get plenty sister.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by TrollsNeverDies(f): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Never again. God help me.
how old are you? sorry to ask
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Itzurboi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Thank you dear friend.
Oil dey your head and God will bless you more.

I am now convinced that a very few are truly lucky. This is my teenage love. I pray never to fall like this again. It's like a charm.

You should be 31/32, lived in Ogun state but now in Lagos... I might be wrong.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by delpee(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Sad! If domestic violence isn't involved, perhaps you can try separation for a while before going for divorce if reconciliation is unattainable.

I believe children are better off growing up with their 2 parents but not in a toxic atmosphere.

May God guide and strengthen you to cope with the situation and take the right decisions. Please don't fall for the gimmicks of men who may want to seize the opportunity to deceive you into relationships that ultimately leads nowhere and damages further. God will empower you to meet your financial obligations. He'll touch your husband's heart to play his role with regards to the children.

You need a strong support base comprising mainly of close family and trusted friends. Make good use of that to avoid getting depressed.

All will be well. We'll rejoice with you in due season.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Germi9: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
In otherwords girls are badt
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

I get plenty sister.
lols really? Na I'm be say them go they bill you wella
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Midas01: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why do you people always feel the need to police women's vaginas ?

Do you have the same sentiments for men who divorce their wives ?
Blunttruth:

If it had nothing to do with domestic violence,I don't support it you leaving. Except you know you will face the children and remain single. Not later you will start dragging a married man.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by yusufmurry: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Marriage is the most dangerous thing/venture people go into.

There is nothing like love. Love is scam and pretence.
Hence, tell me why a girl/guy who claimed to have loved you would want to curse hell out of you , see no good part of you because things got wrong.

Again, Love, especially in Africa is dominated by sex and money. Take this out, true character of individuals involved will be exposed.

Otherwise, tell me why a girl would want a rich husband and also tell me why a guy would want a sexually looking girl. Alas!

@OP, your story is one-sided. Either of you might have been wrong. The hand you stretched to your husband is what he's giving you back. There is no man/woman that gets peace from his family that would want to go outside or make troubles.

Take responsibility of your ordeal and move on with your life. Marriage is not a do-or-die affairs. It's only in Africa culture that divorce is seen as great crime.

If you're financially stable, you will not feel the pain much but African girls think it's just marrying a rich man and giving birth. Develop yourself, so that when e go happen, you don't come on social media and be crying foul. #GetSense
Every breakfast delayed isn't denied. Las las, all men go collect.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you sis. May God bless you richly.
delpee:

I believe children are better off growing up with their 2 parents but not in a toxic atmosphere.
All will be well. We'll rejoice with you in due season.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by sekem: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I love failed marriages

Me too.

I sure say I dey like am pass you.

After snapping all those prewedding pictures and doing pepper dem to us wey no go ever ready to marry, the whole thing go just come crashing and they will only come to Nairaland to weep.

So divoc19 abi covid19, continue weeping biko because I dey enjoy am

In fact, make I dance small sekem on your behalf now.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
High star for the red pillar grin
satandeterrible:
Looking at many disgusting fools here supporting the woman.
You guys don't even know whether she was a useless wife, a stupid cheat or simply an irresponsible woman.
She might even be the oppressor.

But because na woman, fools and stupid idiots like y'all up there dy offer encouragement.

This woman might be more evil than the devil himself. She might have been a disgusting thorn in her husband's flesh. Now the man has woken up and will no longer tolerate her excesses.

But stupid, rabid dogs like y'all commenters up there are all supporting the woman.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.