Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (33332 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Divoc19:
Very true, they sometimes turn good to bad. They are so manipulative by hiding their other side while the good people will be praying and be hopeful till their death.

I think we really need to rethink this whole good people and bad people labels. What makes a person a good person? A lot of the characteristics we associate with so called "good people" are actually toxic.

For example, you're saying that some good people are prayerful and hopeful till their death. Isn't that nonsense?? If someone treats you badly, you respond accordingly instead of allowing them to continue disrespecting and mistreating you. Being assertive and not tolerating any nonsense from anyone doesn't make you a "bad person". In fact, it makes you a healthy human being

What you're referring to as good people are naive people
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
blinking001:

Just have it at the back of your mind that you aren't going to remarry because your chances are really slim now. You aren't going to get genuine love from men especially after having 3 kids. The streets is cold.

Ensure that you're financially stable else you'll experience premium suffering in this life.

I wish you Goodluck.

If a man can't genuinely love a woman with 3 kids, what makes you think that he can genuinely love a woman without any kids?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2022
ustanejnr:
The truth about this subject is

Bad people always end u with good people, because the know better and the can manipulate a good person into marriage.
Two bad people won't work, becos them know themselves

Naive people =/= good people
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
This sounds so right but not everybody can do this.
bepositive11:

If someone treats you badly, you respond accordingly instead of allowing them to continue disrespecting and mistreating you.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2022
He could even love another woman with 8kids if he has the right chemistry with her.

It's only painful when the chemistry is not mutual. Like it is in my case. Because love is blind
bepositive11:

If a man can't genuinely love a woman with 3 kids, what makes you think that he can genuinely love a woman without any kids?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ObamaMessi: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divoc19:
It's probably time to clear my Monika issues.
Divoc19 is Covid19.
2ndly. That's how I have been feeling all these years. It's time to get a life for me.

Dont deactivate pls. I need you here, reason i dont missbehave.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by PlaysNigeria: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Divoc19:
Why does this always happen please?
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
Kudos to the successful ones out there.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
I have nothing to say, my words are simply put. WOMEN ARE MANIPULATIVE. angry
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Human are manipulative. Hence the heart of man (human) is wicked
PlaysNigeria:

I have nothing to say, my words are simply put. WOMEN ARE MANIPULATIVE. angry
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
ustanejnr:
The truth about this subject is

Bad people always end u with good people, because the know better and the can manipulate a good person into marriage.
Two bad people won't work, becos them know themselves
Lol reminds me of a male thief and a female prôstïtute.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
You didn't get my point. My comment was not addressed to you. It was addressed to that man who thinks that the more children a woman has, the less lovable or desirable she becomes to a man

If that is the man's condition, even his so called love for the woman with no kids is not genuine

Divoc19:
He could even love another woman with 8kids if he has the right chemistry with her.

It's only painful when the chemistry is not mutual. Like it is in my case. Because love is blind
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Those people who cannot do it have personal issues to address. Sometimes, it's because their parents mistreated and disrespected them, so they learned to tolerate it

From the get go, we need to filter toxic people out -- be it friends or romantic partners

Divoc19:
This sounds so right but not everybody can do this.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Exactly, this is so me.
bepositive11:
Those people who cannot do it have personal issues to address. Sometimes, it's because their parents mistreated and disrespected them, so they learned to tolerate it

From the get go, we need to filter toxic people out -- be it friends or romantic partners

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
I get your point. My case is not another woman case. Generally, we all know 'it feels good loving somebody and somebody loves you back'
bepositive11:
You didn't get my point. My comment was not addressed to you. It was addressed to that man who thinks that the more children a woman has, the less lovable or desirable she becomes to a man

If that is the man's condition, even his so called love for the woman with no kids is not genuine

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Hoodyrich(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Exactally why it happens so the good could fix the bad.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 3:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Exactly, this is so me.

That's unfortunate. I hope you learn how to break free from it
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Yes. Now, that I am more aware, am re-orienting myself.
bepositive11:

That's unfortunate. I hope you learn how to break free from it

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Use to think like this until I realized some bad should be left alone.
E get why.
Hoodyrich:
Exactally why it happens so the good could fix the bad.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Yes. Now, that I am more aware, am re-orienting myself.

That's great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Attitudes That Cheapen You / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.