Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (32999 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by kaywhy09(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Why does this always happen please?
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
Kudos to the successful ones out there.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Parking to the unknown world.

I wish you otherwise.

I wish you luck!
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by hkidola00(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
KingDash:
Come make i wife you
more like come for hookup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by culf: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Because good guys don't have time to be running after a lady forever unlike bad guys. Same way good ladies expect guys to do alot of wooing before they agree but trust me, 98% of good guys don't have that time, because they know what they have for the person is genuine so it's either a yes or they leave.

Most good ladies are their own problem

5 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by culf: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

I still pray your marriage works provided it's not abusive.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by SPAMBOX7: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
KingDash:
Come make i wife you
If you marry her you gotta be as toxic as the hubby. If not one chance for you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Leepeak(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wrong
NO JAMB(UTME) REQUIRED! Study a 9 month course & secure 200L admission to your preferred university via IJMB. Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a PROVEN, APPROVED & CERTIFIED nine (9) month Advanced level programme established by federal government.The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as it requires no JAMB nor post UTME, Also awaiting result candidate can Enrol. •PROVEN: Annually about 20,000 applicants put in for the programme in which more than 15,000 candidates secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred university & course as compared to JAMB which close to 1.6 million applicants sit for and just 20% fraction do get admitted. •APPROVED: The programme is approved by Federal Government as a platform for securing university admission into any university in Nigeria and abroad. Its moderated by ABU, Zaria with different study centres nationwide. •CERTIFIED: By Nigeria University Commission (NUC) as an A'level programme that qualify students into 200level in the university upon successful completion. IJMB is presently accepted in 80% of Nigeria Universities, and It has been estimated that annually 90% of students who register for IJMB successfully gain admission into their preferred institution.Only a dullard student will not make 5points from total of 15point criteria for crossing the hurdle into 200L. Registering with us for IJMB, is an automatic admission without screening, opportunity to choose from our various study centres nationwide with affordable tuition fee,conducive learning environment and hostel Accomodation etc. Registration is presently ongoing, If interested or for more details contact or whatsapp us on08069096247
Call 08028706634
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by batb: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
olabrinks:
Assuming you’re in the U.K. or USA, you will easily meet someone else, and possibly re marry if that’s what you want. But Nigeria, it’s hard. The men in Nigeria are not exposed to life, they see single mothers as abomination.

If you can relocate to the U.K. with your children, you will be better off. Start afresh your life is just beginning.
That's not true. Haven't you heard that UK is the home for all single mother who left Naija?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Goldbw122(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
Why na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Blunttruth: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Midas01:
Why do you people always feel the need to police women's vaginas ?

Do you have the same sentiments for men who divorce their wives ?
Yes I do. What is a sin is a sin. My opinion if it were a man is same. As a man if you know you cannot stay alone after divorce then do not separate from your wife. That's why in marriage you do not rush in. Take your time and DO NOT ignore red flags.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
ustanejnr:
The truth about this subject is

Bad people always end u with good people, because the know better and the can manipulate a good person into marriage.
Two bad people won't work, becos them know themselves
What is your definition of a bad person?

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
blinking001:

Just have it at the back of your mind that you aren't going to remarry because your chances are really slim now. You aren't going to get genuine love from men especially after having 3 kids. The streets is cold.

Ensure that you're financially stable else you'll experience premium suffering in this life.

I wish you Goodluck.
Even single and untouched ladies with cool job/business never see road marry sef undecided
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Not always...

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by olabrinks(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
batb:

That's not true. Haven't you heard that UK is the home for all single mother who left Naija?
they’re single mothers everywhere. But men in the U.K. and USA are more open to date single mothers. People are less likely to hold onto their dead marriages abroad, so more single fathers available. She’s more likely to see a success story overseas. The economy overseas is also more favourable to single mothers
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Wpp1: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
And so
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Moutine(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sorry ,... Tell us more ...
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Chillp44: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
ustanejnr:
The truth about this subject is

Bad people always end u with good people, because the know better and the can manipulate a good person into marriage.
Two bad people won't work, becos them know themselves
What about two good people?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Chillp44: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
JBriel:

The meme got me. You're a violent trouble maker I swear
Aswr this guy is a comrade from d department of vawulence...
Na d meme off me... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Tonytonex(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
So, who is the bad one between the two of you?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Tonytonex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
culf:

Because good guys don't have time to be running after a lady forever unlike bad guys. Same way good ladies expect guys to do alot of wooing before they agree but trust me, 98% of good guys don't have that time, because they know what they have for the person is genuine so it's either a yes or they leave.

Most good ladies are their own problem
Very true.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by aronski(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Even single and untouched ladies with cool job/business never see road marry sef undecided

Walahi! That's life.

The fact ur good does not mean bad things won't happen to you, and
The fact ur bad does not mean good things won't happen to you...

Oh Lord help ur children who seek for ur help for the world is against us at all odds...
sad
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Princelyon247(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2022
That's called blending and balancing

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Akalia:
Don't wash your dirty linen in public. Look, if you are going through some marriege related turbulence then it's best kept private.

Most people here saying things you would want to hear and thereby pushing you to spill more beans don't fucking care about you wellbeing.
They are just interested in catching cruise with your odeal and even more use it against you in the future. Be wise madam.
I hope she got what u said...there are marriage issues erwhere. The best of life issue counsel can be found in the Bible. Put ur issues befor God if u dont want to be humilliated. U just made urself available to every creep out there. Pls! ur situation cant be the worst. In relationships, emotions will ignite an unholy fire, discussing ur challenges with a decadent majority is like pouring petrol into the fire. JESUS loves u more than your husband (even if he's Reverend Evangelist Pastor), move close to GOD in prayers and seek Godly wisdom. GOD will your wounds in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]I have never heard or seen a situation beyond JESUS. I pray it turn into a BIG TESTIMONY. I was once a drug addict..a victim of a broken home as a teen. I wouldn'nt want ur kids (or any kid to go thru half of that ish). If you're depressed still, slide into my dm for counsel (I'm into that, I'm not big on 'pity-party'...u & d kids deserve happiness).

I wish you all the best.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by tiswell(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Divoc19:
What if it is the other way round?

It's always good to be rational when dealing with your fellow human.
aunty don't come here to form holier than thou sad

pack out,let the man have peace of mind.

You ladies are fond of playing the victim's card after creating problems for yourselves sad
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by tiswell(m): 4:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Rehdasignature1:

Not always all the time. I'm a good man and I married a good woman.
keep kwayet sad
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Ktosin753: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:

I hope it's not the usual where the man refuses to work, always demands sex, never in anyway useful to the home/family, only exists for sex and the woman slaves away. Na Dem full outside. They won't allow responsible mehn marry never.
Be careful of this guy
He is always opening new usernames after being banned over and over by the mods.
Don't fall for him or you will regret it.
More than 20 of his usernames have been banned already.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by tiswell(m): 4:50am On Jul 05, 2022
A1lite:

if u stay in osun, i will welcome u and ur 3 children
na dem grin cheesy
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by dedoyix: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Sparrk007(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Maverick777:

For you to say this, then you must either be a toddler or just simply living in a fool's paradise.
oya dey there kill ya self
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Greattestman: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2022
I think your topic suppose to be "good men marry bad girls, good girls marry bad men"

Like my lecturer would say, marriage is patience and endurance, not joy and enjoyment.I feel your pain and wish i could do something to curb that.I wish you well.

@Divoc19
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ObamaMessi: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You don't have sense, to be honest.
I will subject you to a nerve-wracking depression if you don't get out of my mention.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bepositive11: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
No offense, but what makes you think that she is a nice woman? You barely know her

Sammy101111:
To be honest people think marriage is easy till you step in . There are so many ups and down even when there is money . Thething is that God should give us a partner that feel Our pain with out explaining . I DONE GIVE UP ON LOVE TETE LOVE is NOT RUSH HOUR TO ME ANY MORE . i only know my self like this anything headache is out of my head just me and my life. It is well divoc just hold your self well and be smarter you have 3 kids some useless will always like to take advantage just crumble you . And please Try to be financially buoyant before you think of loving so you can love the man of your choice and no man will be able to take advantage of you if you financially buoyant on your own . it is well .
God bless you please be strong dear friend . you are a nice woman my friend please be strong only you can help your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.