Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) (53531 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
PHIPEX:
I see tithe preachers same way I see Nigerian politicians
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Okay, but...

Yawn, okay

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by ChuksHills(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Deborah98:
As simple as that. Read the Bible for yourself and get the clearer picture of what it's written and said.

Yeah that's just it. Read Bible for your self and get the clearer picture of what is written and said, then practice it. And not to argue the Bible.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Festflor: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
I will never pay tithe!!!
gods of men fleecing gullible men, women and children since AD.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by jclassiq(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
But is he going to refund the money tho?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Taigaban: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
In the time of the Isrealite the purpose of Tithing was to make provisions available for the Levites who were serving at the Temple and who did not have possessions as other tribes. But today Tithes are paid to the pockets of GO's who are already billionaires. What a deviation from the standards God set for those who wish to worship him. Many are beginning to see this truth from the Bible, but sadly very few are honest enough to come out plain like this man. I am happy with Abel Damina who also see this truth and accept it. I see Tithing as a form of Taxation of which government is suppose to have their share. Take or leave it, Tithing is wrong

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Mleeperbother: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
4tunebest:
For me, personally, the reason why I pay tithe is not because the Bible commands it or not. I pay tithe just to show God that I am grateful for provision and would willingly give a part of it to show my gratitude. I know how poverty dealt with me in the past and how God intervened to make me swim in the abundance I have now. So for someone like me, tithing is an act of gratitude to God and no propaganda can make me stop paying tithe.

My conviction is beyond what is written in the scriptures or what pastors preach

There is so much controversy about payment of tithes because some pastors chose to preach tithe by instilling fear and telling congregants "the Bible commands it". They failed to approach and teach tithing from a place of deep love for God and willingness to give. Nobody should be compelled to pay tithe. Rather, pastors should focus on genuinely winning the hearts of congregants to have genuine love for God and they wont have to compel, force, preach, harass or guilt-trip them into paying tithes.

Payment of tithe should come fro a place of deep love for God and not because a pastor said the Bible commands it.

I wish others that have a contrary view to tithing, all the best

How about giving to the needy instead?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Amalekki: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
bjtinz:

So what is it?
Read her comment again. She provided the clue. She wasn't paying tithe, she was supporting her church with regular offerings. For those that tithe applies to in Judaism, it is not optional, it is a command:

"For me, personally, the reason why I pay tithe is not because the Bible commands it or not. I pay tithe just to show God that I am grateful for provision and would willingly give a part of it to show my gratitude".
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Shawl001(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Well,
This will affect you only if your reason for paying your tithe was because of men or so that men will see that you are paying...but if it is out of genuine love to God, and a heart of gratitude, then you won't be moved.

I PAY MY TITHE BECAUSE I LOVE AND APPRECIATE GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS FOR MY LIFE. ALL THINGS BELONG TO HIM, WHETHER YOU GIVE OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by BenzEne1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Onosb1990:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-P4dbx-dNw

I was wrong- US clergyman, Creflo Dollar, denounces his position on tithing, asks his followers to destroy every book and tape he has ever written and preached on tithing because it's not biblical.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cflj6bmgGj1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

After building your empire on tithes andthe likes grin grin grin

I’m about my dollars, I Creflo it

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Moneyboyz: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
He should refund the ones he took
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Grandmeister(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
4tunebest:
For me, personally, the reason why I pay tithe is not because the Bible commands it or not. I pay tithe just to show God that I am grateful for provision and would willingly give a part of it to show my gratitude. I know how poverty dealt with me in the past and how God intervened to make me swim in the abundance I have now. So for someone like me, tithing is an act of gratitude to God and no propaganda can make me stop paying tithe.

My conviction is beyond what is written in the scriptures or what pastors preach

There is so much controversy about payment of tithes because some pastors chose to preach tithe by instilling fear and telling congregants "the Bible commands it". They failed to approach and teach tithing from a place of deep love for God and willingness to give. Nobody should be compelled to pay tithe. Rather, pastors should focus on genuinely winning the hearts of congregants to have genuine love for God and they wont have to compel, force, preach, harass or guilt-trip them into paying tithes.

Payment of tithe should come fro a place of deep love for God and not because a pastor said the Bible commands it.

I wish others that have a contrary view to tithing, all the best
This! Tithe should be given from free will not from coercion. Some people don't drink alcohol while some drink...neither have sinned before God. Some people marry and some don't, neither have sinned before God. Some people worship on Sunday and some on Saturday, neither have sinned before God. Some are circumcised and some are not, neither have sinned before God. Some eat certain meats while some abstain from certain meats, neither have sinned before God. Paul made these things clear in his letters.

2 Likes

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by 4tunebest(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mleeperbother:

What I give to the needy is much more than my tithe.

I do both and more. One doesn't affect the other

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by lomprico(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Will he refund all tithes paid to him?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
He should return all tithes stolen from congregation.
After repentance comes restitution.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by lomprico(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

It’s by force to Judaism worshippers

Are u practicing Judaism?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by meeketta: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Denouncing it does not mean it is not scriptural.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Dingdongbells(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Daddy Freeze will be happy ooo
Yes. E don sharply post or go live on his Facebook page.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
lomprico:

Are u practicing Judaism?

Is Nicene Christianity not from judaism?
Are Christians not worshipping Abrahamaic gods found in the Middle East?

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by 4tunebest(f): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amalekki:

What you are doing is not tithing. However, it's still your choice though.

If giving 10% of what I earn is not tithing, then what is tithing
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Taigaban: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mleeperbother:

If that's your reasons, then donate it to Charity and to the needy. There and then your blessings will be abundant. Stop giving to those who are already billionaires.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
We knew this all along. I don't disrespect tighters either, it's a free world

2 Likes

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by anthonyweah: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you Jesus for losing one of us from the grip of the devil, no doubt heaven is rejoicing over Creflo Dollar today.

[

quote author=Throwback post=114409391]The Devil is finally loosing the battle of monetised religion.[/quote]
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by ChuksHills(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Onosb1990:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-P4dbx-dNw

I was wrong- US clergyman, Creflo Dollar, denounces his position on tithing, asks his followers to destroy every book and tape he has ever written and preached on tithing because it's not biblical.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cflj6bmgGj1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

People who fight against tithing are people who don't do legal job and have no form of sincerity in them. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
workchopNG:
Galatians 3:10

New International Version

For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."

New International Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17)

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by dasparrow: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Judgement is coming from the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcLR_1-DlOA
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
" His Position of tithing"
I don't know what his position on tithing is .

But I Admonish all and sundry to Ensure you pay tithes of whatever you earn or gain. Your Tithe is God's Part of whatever you get
Tithing is Biblical and if you do not give your Tithe, you are a Robber.

3 Likes

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
This man want spoil market for nigeria pastors, we no go gree
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Ultimas: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
R
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
thesicilian:
After making millions of dollars from it. Is he going to return all the tithes he has received over the years?

What if he no denounce it, would you have said this ? Shey you think say if he Dey after the money , he would retract his statements? . lol
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Throwback:
The Devil is finally loosing the battle of monetised religion.

I need to hear the full message 1st.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
longetivity:
Nigerian pastors should denounce their positions on tithing too tongue

They will not! How else do you think they can get money to fly around and build universities that their followers can't afford?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.