Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (55226 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Me when I hear please can I asks for a Favour from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by dalass(f): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
She no dey loyal and my dey always try to forgive and forget because I dey try to form "I will always love you and be with you" kind of guy back then.
but when she no stop I just decided to hurt myself on her matter the very last time by letting her go.
It took me months to forget her completely sha.
Anytime I look myself now and remember how I mumu back then, I dey always feel like going into army barrack so dey fit flog me well with koboko.
Anyways experience is the greatest teacher and regret is greatest the motivator.

Dj! Bring me 4 kegs of palmwine with 2 cups of kulikuli.
Barman! Play me "I no go mumu again" by Psquare and Ed Sheeran.

Your mumu don do grin grin grin

You're very funny o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg rest and go fix your anger issues. Dey justify rubbish like it's a cool thing.
Caleycashh:
Its in most men whether you like it or not, that's psychologically proven and it's part of testosterone effects on men, though not all men but most... do your research before arguing stupidly!

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
but na only one breakfast make you give up on love
No
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by macho44(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Dude397:
Constant billing
Na very serious matter be this. In fact, na RED flag. E good as you run leave am, to prevent stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
I just tire. Guys were her dropping theirs but nobody attacked em. she dropped hers and everyone started raining insult. They should heal!
Lizzydonnah:

That's not the beginning of the conversation. You should read it from the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Actually i would love to adopt kids.
this is really serious oo
it's your choice though. but I hope you later change ur mind and give love a chance.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chelseamann(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Too much billings from her sad

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FireUpNow(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Lies, disrespectful and cheating

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
What?
Nothing!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

it's your choice though. but I hope you later change ur mind and give love a chance.
Mr. Man! there's no such thing as love....
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2022
We all love for a reason which is not typical of true love and when that 'reason' fades away, what happens next The love disappears abi grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Bouncin(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
I'm not saying there aren't entitled people. My point is, why are y'all quick to assume that was her case? No matter how y'all want to sugarcoat it, if you claim to love someone and you're in the position to assist them you will. This applies to male and female.
If this was your earlier comment I wouldn't have quoted you because now you are 100% correct.

I have no issue with assisting anyone I'm in position to assist, male or female. I just hate it when people use the word stingy, because most times they do so when things do not go their way and that is selfishness!

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2022
cashmyles:
And yes, she did it intentionally. The painful part was I set up a biz for her but I'm grateful I left and in few months, she mismanaged the money I gave her and her biz fold up. She came back begging

You see up a business for a worthless whooree. Why will she even fu*k your kid bro in the first place. I will not blame your brother and I hope you didn’t get angry with him. He made you realized you are dating a prostitute. Most of these gals got no shame at all.. imagine you had married her.. that’s why the Redpill is golden.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Yeah I get your point but the truth is, some people are actually stingy and you can't deny that fact. I'm not just referring to romantic relationships.
Bouncin:

If this was your earlier comment I wouldn't have quoted you because now you are 100% correct.

I have no issue with assisting anyone I'm in position to assist, male or female. I just hate it when people use the word stingy, because most times they do so when things do not go their way and that is selfishness!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by victorazy(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
1.Rude. 2.anger problem. 3.one side love, am de only one in the relationship.

Wetin come attract you at the first place? grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by GodisFirst: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
I regained my sanity smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Anetorfavour: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2022
phyya:

These types of bad English are the worst lol. And they disgust me too. Imagine hearing, "What did you ate in the morning"
Afonja people dey murder English i swear!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
Abeg rest and go fix your anger issues. Dey justify rubbish like it's a cool thing.
That's the stupidity with most of you girls... empty brains with nothing inside, go and do your research and mind you I never said anger is good!

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Anetorfavour: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2022
phyya:

These types of bad English are the worst lol. And they disgust me too. Imagine hearing, "What did you ate in the morning"
i ateth rice oo! Laugh go wound me ds morning oo
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Ok,do have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2022
I can see the anger issue you made mention of, lol. Quick to insult and rain abuses. A person who can't compose intelligent arguments without being abusive, I wonder what they're called. Rest and fix your issues abeg.
Caleycashh:
That's the stupidity with most of you girls... empty brains with nothing inside, go and do your research and mind you I never said anger is good!

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by ogbuefi677(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2022
nakoks:
That year for Ikotun, i made indo mie for her when she came visiting after work.I now asked to eat with her and she refused and ate everything alone that she was hungry .Like WTF.....Na so i bone her o...mehn that girl was fine and curvy.My guys were astonished that just because of indomie i ended it but i saw more than that.
Big man like U,only indomie? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
I can see the anger issue you made mention of, lol. Quick to insult and rain abuses. A person who can't compose intelligent arguments without being abusive, I wonder what they're called. Rest and fix your issues abeg.
Come and fix it!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm not a therapist.
Caleycashh:
Come and fix it!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Andrewgame42: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2022
She carry belle
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2022
chypotenti:
Mr. Man! there's no such thing as love....
you maybe right though. does that justify for one to be single for life?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Daniluv1(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Eileene:
For a young guy in his late twenties he was just too desperate for marriage. He even breaks down whenever someone close to him welcomes a newborn..someone who is still finding his feet.

So you want him to get to his early 40s before settling down?

You are a witch in disguise

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Ok,do have a wonderful day!
and you too sweetheart

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
I'm not a therapist.
You can be for me dear
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2022
All man for themselves . Wo!
Caleycashh:
You can be for me dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.