Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (54150 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by AZControversial(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
undecided
Trust issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
phyya:

These types of bad English are the worst lol. And they disgust me too.
Imagine hearing, "What did you ate in the morning"

If you can't speak good English how do you want our children to learn

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
1.Rude. 2.anger problem. 3.one side love, am de only one in the relationship.
You again
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Lexkenny99(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
She said I've never been her kind of guy that she only dated me cuz she played a T.D game with her friends and they asked her to date me for six months. This was when she was about bitching me for that benin american returnee guy. Shaii... STEPHANIE

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
She took my big polo without my consent..

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Titanium001: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Nagging

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
I don't Care about relationship anymore.
the reason most men are rude is because how una dey look down on dem when dem no get, so expect more rudeness from most well to do guys that's 100% fact, Anger issue is default in most men as well but one can tame it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

no talk so jor
u no want born pikin way fine like you for somebody
Actually i would love to adopt kids.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2022
chypotenti:
You again
What?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm not saying there aren't entitled people. My point is, why are y'all quick to assume that was her case? No matter how y'all want to sugarcoat it, if you claim to love someone and you're in the position to assist them you will. This applies to male and female.
Bouncin:

Has everything to do with it. Only a begger identifies a stingy person with ease. Little wonder the word "stingy" is often being used by ladies.
Meanwhile, In reality there is nothing like stinginess. That word is used by people with unnecessary entitlement mentality who feel pained that someone else did not give them his/her own hard earned money.
They feel so bitter that you refused to spend your own hard earned money the way they want.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
TRASH AND MORE TRASH
telling someone he's saying trash says it all about your type of person and reason why his anger is justified towards you

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dhatgirl: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Which one is anger issue is default? God abeg ohh. Una go dey justify rubbish.
Caleycashh:
the reason most men are rude is because how una dey look down on dem when dem no get, so expect more rudeness from most well to do guys that's 100% fact, Anger issue is default in most men as well but one can tame it.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Iceberg3: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
My old flame also told me that #3 but you ladies hardly know a man got lots of stuff in his mind

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Basher8583: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
Trash

You just confirmed my position.

Wish you well
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Caleycashh:
telling someone he's saying trash says it all about your type of person and reason why his anger is justified towards you

And you seems to ignore when that same person insulted her first? Well done.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
Which one is anger issue is default? God abeg ohh. Una go dey justify rubbish.
Its in most men whether you like it or not, that's psychologically proven and it's part of testosterone effects on men, though not all men but most... do your research before arguing stupidly!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Caleycashh: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

And you seems to ignore when that same person insulted her first? Well done.
He didn't insult her, rather he said that trash is her reality.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Basher8583:

You just confirmed my position.
Wish you well
Do have a lovely week.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Swagk101(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Gifted4all:
She fit steal the full country
grin grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by omooba969(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:

Never let situations change who you are - be in charge of situations.

My 2kobo cool

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Goalnaldo(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Girl was a leech. Damn......from help me with 3k to go for modelling competition to help me with money to eat cos I have not eaten anything since morning. Omo when my head reset from simping mode to redpilling mode na when she carry phone talk come my side. The feeling didn't just die, I hated her immediately. Ladies if you are reading this, don't allow leechy attitude to cost u a life partner. Not every guy rendering a helping hand is after ur kukunase. Some do have genuine intentions.

T O DARLING
"Kukunase"

It's been a while I have seen that word smiley

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by OriOko88(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
cashmyles:
Her waywardness. She slept with my kid bro
Damn. How did you find out. And was it before u met her she fvkd ur bro or after you've met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by macho44(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
You were dating yourself
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by omooba969(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Iceberg3:

My old flame also told me that #3 but you ladies hardly know a man got lots of stuff in his mind

smiley Only if they know our daily mental struggle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
omooba969:

Never let situations change who you are - be in charge of situations.
My 2kobo cool
Thanks
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Caleycashh:
He didn't insult her, rather he said that trash is her reality.

That's not the beginning of the conversation. You should read it from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by OriOko88(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Musty42gud:
The love is one side,i try not calling her for a week which was difficult for me but she never cared... Since then I start to go off
Na so. Way to go! cool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Timagex(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:

Eyaaaaaa..... cool grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Joeyfizzo: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
You're brainless.
this is wat am talking abt ...u have proved urself to be rude...verrry rude....no wonder the guy left u..

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by nakoks(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2022
That year for Ikotun, i made indo mie for her when she came visiting after work.I now asked to eat with her and she refused and ate everything alone that she was hungry .Like WTF.....Na so i bone her o...mehn that girl was fine and curvy.My guys were astonished that just because of indomie i ended it but i saw more than that.

29 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Udemzy05: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:

grin grin

Na lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.