Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109241 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by highness25(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/04/exclusive-organ-harvesting-beatrice-wife-nigerian-ex-deputy-senate-president-ekweremadu
Why this poster no go there go snap her make we see? Na to Google the place post you Sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Legendoo: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.

Crazy to think. Is it not more empowering to have a well developed country than a big mansion in a dirty village.

Maybe they love seeing people suffer. I mean how can they flex if everyone was ok .

5 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 79733139(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
She has sisters, cousins, relatives all of whom are perfect matches for her but yet, they decided to buy a kidney from a 21 year old man.... the prosecutors have enough to pin them for something.
omenka:
But the story isn't clear obviously. The boy's saying one thing while they're saying another. There are lots of uncertainties about his age as well.

I just don't know man. But a parent would do anything under the sun to give their child the life they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
How I wish UK are still ruling us...

Nigeria won't be like this shithole.

Somebody should still help me remind dem say UK no be Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is what we call true justice, no looking face, I pity Nigerian politicians, if you people like keep damaging the country, white men know you are rogues, no respect for rogues in advanced nations, better you people put Nigeria in order, for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Zulu2022: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
backnbeta:

Exactly! Even though the Ekweremadus were all out to exploit him, he has also shown a wicked and selfish side of himself that may send prospective helpers from him in future! But I guess he didn't expect the UK authority to take it this far undecided
the man time don't reach ,he is destined fr dis,that's his karma,so no body should interrupt it,that's karma fr u
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omenka(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even if the boy is Fifty

Organ Trafficking is illegal even in Nigeria not to talk of the UK

In Nigeria a donor cannot be offered any financial or Material Inducement
ALLEGEDLY organ trafficking. They've not been CONVICTED of the crime, so you can't say that for sure bro.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Confirm4real:
How I wish UK are still ruling us...

Nigeria won't be like this shithole.

Somebody should still help me remind dem say UK no be Nigeria.
If UK were still ruling Nigeria, you won't have internet or light.
They would push you to the village with no water or light, then They will stay in the Cities.
Remember, they did not believe that black people are human beings.
So how they allow animal to have light and water and be in the city?
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Oxala: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Empiree: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make dem release them jare...
you see why you deserve your current situation in Nigeria?. If you could said this it means Nigeria has a long way to go. This means Nigerians mindset is the problem.

These people committed nasty crime and you want to let them released just like that?. Which kind of narcotics are you on?.

4 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Pyhonist: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
If the great Rkelly can be subjected to the Law….who da f is Ekweremadu in the territory of normal human beings. So you can complete sentence…Nigerians ain’t …..
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Ekweremadus are going through a lot now, this is a serious entanglement.

There's going to be a painstaking investigation into this, I don't see easy way out for them.
He's going to jail. It will take a miracle to escape.

3 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Golan007:

FTC effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are easily triggered chief.

You don't even know if the foolish fellow is a Yoruba guy trying to whip up sentiment and hatred against Igbos.

Because the way he went straight to Tinubu is very suspicious

This is Nairaland all sorts of insanity happens here.

It's Nairaland that convinced me that the South may forever be a slave to the North via division btw tribes.

Abi you just come. Lol

omohayek:

Yes o, it's all the fault of "Tinubu", and nothing to do with Ekweremadu's choice to break UK laws, as if the British police couldn't ever have noticed without the help of the almighty "Tinubu" whose hand must be at work any time an Igbo man anywhere has a headache or stubs his toe. Why do the moderators allow lunatics like you to run rampant, instead of handing you instant perma-bans?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by subcbouy: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
In Nigeria, the law is made for the poor
In the UK, the law is made for the people.
In Nigeria, politicians take their health problems overseas.
In the UK, politicians take their health problems to their doctors

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by smileyoo: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
because most of the Nigeria leaders are demons, that prefer the best for themselves alone, while they love the larger masses to continue living in suffering .
but the most absurdity is that, these same suffering masses seems to prefer these demonic leaders that doesn't want a better life for them.
most nigerians hardly support normal humans, with human feelings to be their leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Karma111: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make dem release them jare...
shut up your mouth . You feel say UK na Nigeria wey no get law. I’m sure u are a graduate but don’t have a job or even a decent job and can’t even afford to raise a family because of a Nigeria Ekweremadus and his likes of politifians(politicians) have created. If you have ordinary malaria in Nigeria and don’t have cash you might even die because of this system. No good hospitals and even the quack we have no go treat you free of charge. A Nigeria that has led so many people into depression thereby resulting to one form of addiction or the other for comfort. A Nigeria where ordinary basic necessities of life( food, clothes, shelter, security, good road, electricity, education ) are seen as luxury’s and can not be enjoyed by the common man. He and everyone other politicians should learn from this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1gbdata: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mic check
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.
Exactly my tots too.
Wickedness is hn the DNA of a blackman

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Ekweremadus are going through a lot now, this is a serious entanglement.

There's going to be a painstaking investigation into this, I don't see easy way out for them.
good

I want make those inmates help me put dirty hand for inside her vagina and finger it with reckless abandon.your useless husband and his minions made hospitals dilapidated, schools and other infrastructures your family is enjoying abroad inaccessible to Nigerians.

Na There you and your husband go celebrate your 80th birthday
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by stevups(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
UrPapa:
I know it’s Tinubu that went to snitch on them in UK because he is a tribalist and he’s afraid of igbos success
You also know that he was the one that spoilt the ekwere daughter kidney

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by seyi072000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Where is the picture of her in the jail? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
The case of EKWEREMADU & HIS WIFE BEATRICE BEING JAILED IN LONDON IS NOT NEW TO ME OR YOU

The IBORI AND HIS WIFE BEING JAILED FOR 13-YEARS IN THE SAME LONDON SOME YOEARS AGO, IS AN OLDER DRAMA OF THE CENTURY

HONESTLY, IT IS SOMETIMES GOOD FOR THESE SO CALLED UNTOCHABLES NIGERIAN POWER AND MONEY BROKERS TO TASTE THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE......

BECAUSE THE WORK OF THEIR HANDS IS OFTEN SO TERRIBLE...

SIMPLY HONORABLE MEN AND WOMEN THAT ALWAYS ACT DISHONOURABLES!....TUFIAKWA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karma111:
shut up your mouth . You feel say UK na Nigeria wey no get law. I’m sure u are a graduate but don’t have a job or even a decent job and can’t even afford to raise a family because of a Nigeria Ekweremadus and his likes of politifians(politicians) have created. If you have ordinary malaria in Nigeria and don’t have cash you might even die because of this system. No good hospitals and even the quack we have no go treat you free of charge. A Nigeria that has led so many people into depression thereby resulting to one form of addiction or the other for comfort. A Nigeria where ordinary basic necessities of life( food, clothes, shelter, security, good road, electricity, education ) are seen as luxury’s and can not be enjoyed by the common man. He and everyone other politicians should learn from this
gbammm

Na foolishness dey worry am
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law

In Nigeria where I'm from people are above the law.

Our politicians and the military personnels are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
UrPapa:
I know it’s Tinubu that went to snitch on them in UK because he is a tribalist and he’s afraid of igbos success
I can swear with everything in me that u're not an Igbo man. U're just trying to cause unnecessary tension
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
uuzba:

If UK were still ruling Nigeria, you won't have internet or light.
They would push you to the village with no water or light, then They will stay in the Cities.
Remember, they did not believe that black people are human beings.
So how they allow animal to have light and water and be in the city?
Not possible

So are you enjoying Nigeria like this

I hope where you're living you guys have 24/7 light abi or free internet

UK aren't like that I did a post graduate course in UK so I know what I'm saying...
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by crown08(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

For what?

They can only seek the kidney from the poor,so that their privilege kids will live long enough to continue to rule over those who not only give their votes,but kidneys as well.

My verdict;
The ekweremadus should rot in jail!

Why is his sit still empty?He should be replaced ASAP.Theirs is a closed chapter.
I like you already jare. So on point

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gods way of showing people to do the right thing. Cant any of the parents or siblings give her kidney

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Develop this nation una say
Now is affecting everyone now not only the poor masses
It will get to all of them in FG
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by eleko1: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
sad So,our senators just dey waste taxpayers money on frivolous/jamboree angry
Leave Ekweremadu alone,others organs harvesters go learn sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.