Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109244 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baba God I beg u, Let Nigeria not fall into d hands of those who beat their Fathers and are proud to say so, in Jesus' Name, Amen!

nkwuocha:

The beat wey we beat am for Germany no reset him Brain .Na this one go finally reset am.

an0daGuy:

Yes oh. We igbos abandon and exile efulefus and never do wells in our society no matter who they are.

We even beat up some self like in ekweremadu’s case when he went to Germany to talk rubbish that year

If they can be so proud of beating their father's, izit another persons father they won't beat?
Tueh!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Mode99: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Should we judge them??

Only GOD should .....
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Besto:

Them no fit press button
i swear, button goes a long way
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:

Baba God I beg u, Let Nigeria not fall into d hands of those who beat their Fathers and are proud to say so, in Jesus' Name, Amen!

If they can be so proud of beating their father's, izit another persons father they won't beat?
Tueh!
cool

If your father talk pass him mouth,we beat am join.Infact we go plank him cord comot for h body. grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omurphy23456: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
What is the news for na? are there no innocent persons in the prison, what makes her case different? I love this Obansanjo's quote to Late Gov ALAGHAMESIA so much , he said and i quote " People do nothing - suffer for nothing and eventually die for nothing how much more you that did something and God spared you". When the Ekwerumadu's were about outsmarting a young boy to use his kidney was their conscience not telling them that such act of selfishness was wrong? If you can do the crime- please please and please !!! be prepared to do the time.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seriously, why are they foolish.
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Karma111: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
uuzba:

If UK were still ruling Nigeria, you won't have internet or light.
They would push you to the village with no water or light, then They will stay in the Cities.
Remember, they did not believe that black people are human beings.
So how they allow animal to have light and water and be in the city?
Not possible
As Nigeria wey de rule u now, u don get internet and light, u don comot from village Abi u don see water drink
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by redcliff: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adliperd:
Igbos abandoned Thier son

which Igbos. Do you know what stakeholders, friends and families are doing at the backstage?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nobody is talking of David again Alaye don cash out
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
whippersnapper:
Ekweremadu and altercations are 5 and 6
last altercation, got a hundred rounds on him
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by redcliff: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.

lol. no be say them no dey seee am but where them wan start from? the thing is that for development to happen, all hands have to be on deck with COMMON INTEREST. When that is not there, your effort is in futility.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
This is a big lesson for our corrupt leaders, please develop Nigeria and save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment out there.

In Nigeria, they are more powerful than the system, more stronger than government institutions, but it's not so outside the shores of Nigeria.
She is not in jail because of corruption.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Blackman101: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
For the love and life of a child a family is been destroyed
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by sukkot: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
hardbody:

Aside the incarceration and limitation of freedom, there is nothing wrong in their feeding system. It is neither Ikoyi nor Kirikiri prisons.
for a billionaire woman who eats in the finest restaurants all over the world you are telling me eating watery baked beans and mouldy bread is not a traumatic experience ? or are you comparing her to the average poverty ridden nigerian who will see mouldy bread and watery baked beans as a step up from garri and granut ?

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
They should taste of it.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by rollandben(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is this not a big shame and mess for the couple?
When you have your country shattered but derives joy in developing another mans country, so it has happened to you already. Karma will serves them round

4 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
This is a big lesson for our corrupt leaders, please develop Nigeria and save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment out there.

In Nigeria, they are more powerful than the system, more much stronger than government institutions, but it's not so outside the shores of Nigeria.

You can't touch them here in naija, they live like demi gods and go away with their misdemeanors.

I cry for this country.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
I must admit I'm beginning to feel for these guys.

The love prents have for their children could sometimes land them in deep shit. embarassed

The same thought came to mind too, it's unfortunate is all one can say.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nosayer:

If that is true, he won't be in the Senate till this moment. Since 2003 or so....

He has been rigging his senatorial zone’s elections for a long time now. Nor be pdp again? Or have you forgotten their antics?

He is a rubbish man that did nothing for his zone since he was voted in a second time. Ever since then he refused to relinquish his position in the senate due to selfish reasons.

We progressive igbos are very happy that his nyash has finally blown open in the wind grin only pdp zombies are angry with his predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good for her..

Let her enjoy
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, are u not Igbo again?
I would've called u a bast**d if u don't have that innate 'father-beating' characteristic in u!

nkwuocha:

If your father talk pass him mouth,we beat am join.Infact we go plank him cord comot for h body. grin
Don't worry nwokem, dt opportunity of beating my father after u've already beaten urs won't arise.

That na why I been dey pray to God not to let Nigeria fall in to d hands of those wey dey boast how den beat their papa

"To be forewarned is to be fore-armed"
cool
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by babadem2much(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Develop our Hospitals una say no, now you don't even know your fate. Wife imprisoned just because of kidney plant which if we developed our Hospitals you will do it with ease....
Bribe your way out of you can but it is only your innocent daughter am feeling for.. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by uzernamme(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Nelson Mandela has since prophesied what would befall African leaders....it's just a matter of time. They must develop Africa!

What prophesy? Didn't know he's a man of church undecided
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...

I wonder how her people would react around her when she's been released from prison. Or the stories she'd tell when she and her husband return home.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
All those Nigerian politicians that kidnapped our Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya to Fulani den shall suffer till they free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and referendum from Nigeria.

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:

Tueh!
cool

Yes we progressive igbos are very proud to be able to round up and beat into coma anybody who is in a position of leadership but chooses to act selfishly against the good of the common man who is looking up to him for positive works that will improve his society

If you like continue to praise old looters and fraudulent leaders in your own region until they sell off your dividends of democracy to the highest bidder of even convert your dividends to their own pockets in front of your faces.

Igbos don’t praise unworthy kings, we chase them out of the palace wink

That is the true virtue of a society of people who choose to stand for justice and equity to enable success thrive in their communities.

richie240 assuming your father or grandfather was a leader in an igbo community and he makes a mistake of messing up he will definitely be beaten black and blue right in front of his family and friends because we don’t tolerate nonsense like him at all in igbo land cool

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
My heart beats for the poor girl. She didn't ask to be born to the Ekweremadus, she didn't ask to have a need for a kidney transplant, she's just unfortunate to be caught in this circumstance. I hope justice is served but I also hope justice means the poor girl gets to live.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by isahsalee: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law

Hmmm, this argument will continue till end of time because, human being and law, I don't know who is above each other just like the egg and chicken.

Who creates law? and for Who law is created?

I beg no carry me join ooo, am just a passerby.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Beraphiu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's is good for them all, instead of developing this country they were busy developing other country.

For your Dstv, Electrical and Solar installation in Abuja
Call 07066105088
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CarlosTheJackal: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
UrPapa:
I know it’s Tinubu that went to snitch on them in UK because he is a tribalist and he’s afraid of igbos success
Seun people like this have no business here.

Dominique please do justice
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
at least d prison dey uk na....she go still dey fresh....we must learn a lesson- Asari dokubo (2016)
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by essentialone(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.