Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4420 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:

These obituaries have penchants to be clever by half.. Whoever takes emotional eccentric clowns seriously needs to be examined. They hide behind alternates to dish out hateful slurs targeting Tinubu and any South Westerner. They can't take half of what they dish out..

All these noise about Peter Obi doesn't move me. Igbos just want to smuggle him into power with noise and image cleansing. It is all a ploy to achieve Igbo presidency.

Bunch of hateful trolls. Inconsequential noisemakers..

Amazing how this internet is just superb. You have been running amock on the thread calling names and slurs now you are here claiming they call you names?

Se all is well with you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:

These obituaries have penchants to be clever by half.. Whoever takes emotional eccentric clowns seriously needs to be examined. They hide behind alternates to dish out hateful slurs targeting Tinubu and any South Westerner. They can't take half of what they dish out..

All these noise about Peter Obi doesn't move me. Igbos just want to smuggle him into power with noise and image cleansing. It is all a ploy to achieve Igbo presidency.

Bunch of hateful trolls. Inconsequential noisemakers..

Cc seun he has started again as you can see. Notice he first called others rude and abusive ? This is his third comment with nothing but absue

Ironic isn't it

Seun Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fira09:

That's true.....it usually happens on LeoDeKing moniker.
I thought i was the only one that noticed it.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by ottersberger(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:
Very good..

Fix the loopholes cos those guys are just desecrating the threads with repeated message

How are we busy administering penicillin to a virus, yet it refuses to go away.
You again?.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:

These guys are bunch of hypocritical scums ..

When they feel threatened,they resort to all sorts of blackmails and threats.

Again suen notice the constant abuse and each time he comments he accused others of being rude and abusive. There has not been one abuse on this thread excoet between this account and Helinues.

You see the obvious point now ? They abuse and attack you then turn around to claim victim

Cc seun Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

I wonder why you frightened about Seun’s investigating the spambots accounts?

If you’re not one of them why shake?

Seun, I advice you check out this particular account to find out what it’s hiding……..

I repeat Seun your super-moderators are all compromised and you will be shocked to learn that so many things are going on behind you

If you still love this platform I suggest you dig deeper

CC

seun

I agree with you sister..

The following accounts are deeply involved
LeoDeKing, helinues, joezinho

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NoQualmz: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Please sanitize the supermods. They are comprised. They were leading this forum to closure. Every single thread was polluted using thes ebot accounts. They were all tired from LeoDeKing/ simplyleo and they were using the mods to ban accounts that called them out it was so obvious. I kept calling your attention.

Seun I suggest you first strip the supermods of access until you confirm those who were bribed.

They allowed their greed push Nairaland into the gutter. It was so bad that this website was discussed everywhere are a breeding ground for hate speech and grooming ground for ethnic hate.

And what boggles the mind was the supermods allowed it all happened so surely they were paid . Mynd44 number one suspect it was glaring .

I mean accounts like Helinues and LeoDeKing boasted about getting people banned depsite they breaking rules . It was just too suspect . I was banned multiple times for opening accounts calling your attention to their activities. They would just go to the past and look for something wrong I said and use that to ban me. But it never detred me .

I am so glad. Justice has prevailed finally.

Mynd44 is a supertribalistic mod. He needs to be banned for life. Plus he has other multiple ids. Mynd44,am I lying?

And I think majority of visitors and members on Nairaland seem to hold just two mods in high esteem..Lalasticlala and Dominique

Cc: Seun

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

The owner of this account is a prime suspect

this is the first time I am reading a post from this moniker that does not contain the words ‘ipob pigs’ in it

Don't worry seun is investigating

Helinues joezinho and LeoDeKing

One thing about seun is he won't talk but he is watching. They take his silence to mean he is gulible or docile... Then boom suddenly he acts and they get salty and start calling him weak for listening to noisy neighbors etc

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Again suen notice the constant abuse and each time he comments he accused others of being rude and abusive. There has not been one abuse on this thread excoet between this account and Helinues.

You see the obvious point now ? They abuse and attack you then turn around to claim victim

Cc seun Lalasticlala

There is only one word for you, you are a blackmailer

And the good part is, the same mods you are reporting to are familiar with your moniker and the ones you have been switching to just to revalidate yourself

So continue with the blackmailing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by CarlosTheJackal: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.
They all have the same amount of Likes.

I'm happy Twitter and Facebook has been taken over by Obi-dients so let's restrict these Tinubu bots to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beremx:
Jagabandits complained bitterly to Seun because a certain person was fond of striking their comments. It hurt them so much that they protested till Seun removed the striking icon.
Seun can you please bring back the striking icon? Thanks

Seun I support this!!

Please bring back the striking option

Sis I will start a petition to bring it back comment on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by 00FFT00(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
I've been banned on 3 occasions in the last 6 months. Each time for a whole month. The last ban expired 2 days ago.

My crime is being very efficient in countering their lies and misinformation regarding other candidates. They don't tolerate disruptions to their operations.

The mods are definitely in on it, and i know which ones.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by CarlosTheJackal: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I've reported the bolded to Seun

Sometimes I wonder how he gets to manufacture those fake likes he gives to his stale comments

We told every here that Tinubu is not marketable, Osibanjo stand a better chance than Tinubu but corruption and money politics
Seunmsg is the leader of their group. I've got spies in their whatsapp group

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by haffaze777(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
More than 10 mention on a single thread, God is really wonderful.

Funny enough, I don't even understand the meaning of these spam bot they are talking about.

Seun, pls is there a way of transferring "likes" and "shares"?
If there is a way, pls lemme know so I transfer to anyone interested, may be that's what will grant pandora hoebi his ambition.

But seun, I don't understand why you prefer listening to fake alarmist rather than judging on the basis of what you see. Are you not seeing what the alarmist do on nairaland? Pls who insult as much as them? Yet, as usual, they start raising alarm. Check any political thread and see them at their best as usual.

Is very simple, they can't stand ehat they give and no one should give them attention on the basis of their fake alarm.

Seun is just too weak I swear, I don't know how he can allow some pigs to always dictate for him. Spit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.
You always cave into these guys bullying, but when it is them doing wrong, you appear to look the other way.

Your friend who created monikers 1 to 1900 plus is still creating more and harassin members with them. Ipob sympathisers praise him for doing a good work, and when mbers complain, you look the other way.

Don't make your clean-up efforts to be one sided, let it be all encompassing. What we all desire is a cleaner and saner forum. Clear the ipob dregs ruining the forum as well. Let there be no sacred cow.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by nugamania: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
APCNGN:

Seun, we are not kids o. Despite all their nefarious activities and the complaints that follow, you're saying you are just noticing?

Maybe the article by AdolfAboki forced you to put up this damage control.

It's well.
seun de tribalistic make I comot naira land sef,enjoy your blog

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Transcriber:
I noticed them too

They like any post against obi in a rage cheesy
They have given me 2000 likes in about a week angry shocked cheesy
Lol. I even wanted to mention you.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
More than 10 mention on a single thread, God is really wonderful.

Funny enough, I don't even understand the meaning of these spam bot they are talking about.

Seun, pls is there a way of transferring "likes" and "shares"?
If there is a way, pls lemme know so I transfer to anyone interested, may be that's what will grant pandora hoebi his ambition.

But seun, I don't understand why you prefer listening to fake alarmist rather than judging on the basis of what you see. Are you not seeing what the alarmist do on nairaland? Pls who insult as much as them? Yet, as usual, they start raising alarm. Check any political thread and see them at their best as usual.

Is very simple, they can't stand ehat they give and no one should give them attention on the basis of their fake alarm.
This has always always been my problem with Seun. He appears to be scared of them, maybe he fears they might crash the forum the same way they did prior 2015 election.

Whenever they sneeze, he catches cold and acts like a scared little kitten, but when we lay complaints about their activities, he takes little or no action.

Very disappointing to say the least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
You always cave into these guys bullying, but when it is them doing wrong, you appear to look the other way.

Your friend who created monikers 1 to 1900 plus is still creating more and harassin members with them. Ipob sympathisers praise him for doing a good work, and when mbers complain, you look the other way.

Don't make your clean-up efforts to be one sided, let it be all encompassing. What we all desire is a cleaner and saner forum. Clear the ipob dregs ruining the forum as well. Let there be no sacred cow.

And this are the same people crying bitterly about Tinubu's bot. I have never seen any of them condemning the activities of the guy but instead they have been praising him

How did Stone get likes than Buhari on this forum if not spam bot accounts used by this same people crying wolf

Seun shouldn't succumb to their emotional blackmailing

Whatever they accused others for is what they actually mastered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by PoliciaNLand: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
haffaze777:

Seun is just too weak I swear, I don't know how he can allow some pigs to always dictate for him. Spit
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Joezinho: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingofthedamned, are you so jobless ? Don't you get tired of switching accounts and replying yourself?

Anyone with access to Nairaland's server (admin) could easily fish alternates out because you are so dumb to realize you and your alternates are sharing the same IP address..

Do you think the mods are not aware you have using the same IP address for all your alternates? cheesy
Get a life bro. You are becoming irritating and stale.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by seunmsg(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
Seunmsg is the leader of their group. I've got spies in their whatsapp group

Ehn ehn? grin grin grin

Una no dey tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Joezinho: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Don't worry seun is investigating

Helin..ues joezin.ho and Le...oDeKing
One thing about seun is he won't talk but he is watching. They take his silence to mean he is gulible or docile... Then boom suddenly he acts and they get salty and start calling him weak for listening to noisy neighbors etc

grin

Belial06, Queenofthecoast... You wanna stir up a hornets nest? I am asking because I know how far I can go with you.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
[[s]quote author=Beremx post=114443508]Jagabandits complained bitterly to Seun because a certain person was fond of striking their comments. It hurt them so much that they protested till Seun removed the striking icon.
Seun can you please bring back the striking icon? Thanks [/quote]
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by haffaze777(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Report me when you use your mkpurumiri not before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LegendHero(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Lol, Seun is naturally like that. Even on Twitter, he always cave in to all those IPOB terrorists bullying especially when he tweet an anti-Obi statement.

So what I understand by this thread is that Obituary fans are angry that Tinubu supporters are getting more LIKES and they are begging Seun to make sure the likes are small.

This is why we tell them that social media is an illusion and it doesn’t tally with reality. That canceller guy will have over 4k accounts, he will definitely use some of the other accounts to comment pro-Obituary and most Yorubas don’t give a bleep about that.

But Yeebos are emotional being, any small thing affect their psyche. How can they be crying over petty things like this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Larryton(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
stonemasonn:
lol, The Igbos are the ones insulting Tinubu in every thread and attacking other tribes especially Yoruba.....una too sabi play victim grin

I just discovered that that igbos will attack you and still be claiming that you are the one attacking them, with all thier derogatory comments against Tinubu, they are still pretending to be the one's insulted, as long as everyone has different view about life, market your candidate and let me market my Tinubu in peace, on BAT mandate we stand, APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by RenaissanceGuy: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Oplomo: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fira09:

That's true.....it usually happens on LeoDeKing moniker.

That thiefubu nurtw mugu dey fight lost cause. Him dey wash hand, break palm kernel for fowl wey him no go chop. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Beremx(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Seun I support this!!

Please bring back the striking option

Sis I will start a petition to bring it back comment on the thread
very good
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by PoliciaNLand: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
haffaze777:

Report me when you use your mkpurumiri not before.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun rule 2.

These people are really ruining this forum and there's no sanctions against them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West / Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.