Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4425 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

There is nothing like manipulation here.

Your own case should be special status cos your activities on this forum don't just only involved investigation, security operatives should be involved
I've showed Seun an evidence of your mischievous manipulation.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
Seun this is a pure evidence regarding my last post.

dude goes about accusing his political opponents wrongly because they can't do anything.
he accused that guy wrongly and even called him gambler.
now it's my turn.
lalasticlala Seun take note.
false accusation is violation of rule 2
Seun I talk with evidence.
dude is manipulative and insultive
I think he deserves to be sanctioned.

None of the mods can't say they don't know this moniker or familiar with it.

Other NL'S would soon come in this thread to revalidate my statement about this you moniker and others.

Like I have been telling you, those quarter cleverness are no longer working

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

None of the mods can't say they don't know this moniker or familiar with it.

Other NL'S would soon come in this thread to revalidate my statement about this you moniker and others.

Like I have been telling you, those quarter cleverness are no longer working
I rest my case.
Seun now has evidence
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
I've showed Seun an evidence of your mischievous manipulation.

You must be kidney yourself.

Where are those evidences? In written form or in screenshot.

Hahahaha, canceller Canceller.. You could have listened to my advise when I warned you
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
I rest my case.
Seun now has evidence

Where are they?

Post it let NL'S also see it. Afterall we posted proofs to back ourselves up about you
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
I rest my case.
Seun now has evidence

In your own quarter cleverness,you unfollowed us with this moniker this morning and re follow us so that the number of people you are following with other accused monikers won't be the same with this.

Still yet, you couldn't cover your track as the few ones you refollowed are still part of those you are following before.

The time is up, hands up nigga
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

In your own quarter cleverness,you unfollowed us with this moniker this morning and re follow us so that the number of people you are following with other accused monikers won't be the same with this.

Still yet, you couldn't cover your track as the few ones you refollowed are still part of those you are following before.

The time is up, hands up nigga
stop crying
your rubbish post won't change the fact that you are a notorious for accusing people wrongly and somehow get away with it.
Rekhina
Fahdiga
Amatarasha
gandollar
even this innocent guy on this thread are the victims of your wrong accusations.
you're scared because Seun might treat your fvck up.
since wrong accusation is violation of rule 2.

cc
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop crying
your rubbish post won't change the fact that you are a notorious for accusing people wrongly and somehow get away with it.
Rekhina
Fahdiga
Amatarasha
gandollar
even this innocent guy on this thread are the victims of your wrong accusations.

cc
lalasticlala

We have heard that before.

Jut wondering why none of you guys have been able to post one proof to nail me .

Abi are the proofs just too big

Why should I be afraid of NL banning when my life is not stuck here. Na to do something more meaningful now
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Moh247: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop crying
Rekhina
Fahdiga
Amatarasha
gandollar

cc
lalasticlala

So you have started again?! If we call Seun and Mynd44 on you and also drag your cyber bullying to Nairaland Twitter page do you think that won't fully expose you

If you can't exist without attacking people , blackmailing others , acting with toxic hate and trying to emotionally blackmail the that's a shame because we will keep reporting you to Seun and Mynd44 with all your numerous attacks you violate Nairaland with

I have documented a thread on each and every of your thousands of username and I have spoken to each and everyone you curse, accuse and attack here
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Now, where is my own comments?

You didn't ask for yours you asked for those others angry

Why are you confusing me ?!
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You didn't ask for yours you asked for those others angry

Why are you confusing me ?!

Where are those? Have I been exempted quickly abi I am no longer part of Tinubu's bit.

Post it and shame me once and for all

1,2,3 set go
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

So you have started again?! If we call Seun and Mynd44 on you and also drag your cyber bullying to Nairaland Twitter page do you think that won't fully expose you

If you can't exist without attacking people , blackmailing others , acting with toxic hate and trying to emotionally blackmail the that's a shame because we will keep reporting you to Seun and Mynd44 with all your numerous attacks you violate Nairaland with

I have documented a thread on each and every of your thousands of username and I have spoken to each and everyone you curse, accuse and attack here
what's this one saying?
haaa wetin Raymond no go see for this forum just because of politics
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Where are those? Have I been exempted quickly abi I am no longer part of Tinubu's bit.

Post it and shame me once and for all

1,2,3 set go

I am at the office can't start searching your comments now , I did that one when I was at home . Later in the evening remind will do it.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Seun should be the one to be directing all the reporting about this guy to as he claimed he has know idea about his activities in this forum before
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I am at the office can't start searching your comments now , I did that one when I was at home . Later in the evening remind will do it.

Hahahaha. You are in the office.

NL'S, hope una dey see this guy
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha. You are in the office.

NL'S, hope una dey see this guy

You think I am jobless like you? Hahahaha
Sorry bros . Some of us graduated from university, went for nysc and actually have jobs and pay taxes we don't all troll all day and beg for money online like some of you

Sorry
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Moh247: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
what's this one saying?
haaa wetin Raymond no go see for this forum just because of politics

If you like deny or accept

But be rest assured insha Allah if you continue with the blackmail and false accusation of Nairalanders

I will do everything within my power to contact Seun on twitter or even real life through people at ambassadors college and evidence would be directly presented to him so that any third party moderator won't hide your comments
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You think I am jobless like you? Hahahaha
Sorry bros . Some of us graduated from university, went for nysc and actually have jobs and pay taxes we don't all troll all day and beg for money online

Sorry

Ohhh, you like to dey talk too much.

Are we not saying the same thing?

Na proofs to nail me down dey very hard for you upon how you have been accusing me falsely on this thread.

Do I even need to ask for proofs before posting them.

Now , he is in office as the only NL'S with work..

grin

For more jokes....
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

If you like deny or accept

But be rest assured insha Allah if you continue with the blackmail and false accusation of Nairalanders

I will do everything within my power to contact Seun on twitter or even real life through people at ambassadors college and evidence would be directly presented to him so that any third party moderator won't hide your comments
dude stop accusing me wrongly.
you see me for dream?
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
this is embarrassing
I'm trying to keep my cool here
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Ohhh, you like to dey talk too much.

Are we not saying the same thing?

Na proofs to nail me down dey very hard for you upon how you have been accusing me falsely on this thread.

Do I even need to ask for proofs before posting them.

Now , he is in office as the only NL'S with work..

grin

For more jokes....

Sorry unku you are unfamiliar with the life of a worker waking up at 4am and leaving the house at 5am to beat traffic because fuel is expensive .

Again look at the time I made those posts and understani can't peruse your profile. I am here and won't have that time. We are not the same helinues. Your mind can't grasp what you haven't achieved so I understand grin

I suggest you go back graduate bro, finish school get a degree and MBA if you can ,get a job besides hanging on Nairaland

I only use you guys to pass time when bored

Bye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Moh247: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Seun should be the one to be directing all the reporting about this guy to as he claimed he has know idea about his activities in this forum before

Yes or through Nairaland Twitter page

This are the people that constituite nuisance here, start tribal war , run to a biased mod and make everyone start blaming Seun for what he knows nothing for

I swear his days of such criminal activities are soon ending
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Sorry unku you are unfamiliar with the life of a worker waking up at 4am and leaving the house at 5am to beat traffic because fuel is expensive .

Again look at the time I made those posts and understani can't peruse your profile. I am here and won't have that time. We are not the same helinues. Your mind can't grasp what you haven't achieved so 8 understand grin

I suggest you go back graduate bro, finish school get a degree and MBA if you can ,get a job besides hanging on Nairaland

I only use you guys to pass time when bored

Bye

The only graduate on NL.. grin

Professor Emeritus kingofdamned with his other monikers..

Yesterday must be your day off. This current work shifting you are should take at least 3 days, may after then you can supply us with your proofs.

Meaning, I am not going to be investigated as the owner of the forum must have round up his investigation before you provide proofs for my activities on this forum

Win win for me

grin

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

The only graduate on NL.. grin

Professor Emeritus kingofdamned with his other monikers..

Yesterday must be your day off. This current work shifting you are should take at least 3 days, may after then you can supply us with your proofs.

Meaning, I am not going to be investigated as the owner of the forum must have round up his investigation before you provide proofs for my activities on this forum

Win win for me

grin

Okay Bros but take my advise. Do not get carried away with Nairaland,it's only fantasy and not real life . Get a real life , go back to school bro, graduate and you will thank me later.

Bye
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Okay Bros but take my advise. Do not get carried away with Nairaland,it's only fantasy and not real life . Get a real life , go back to school bro, graduate and you will thank me later.

Bye

I have been active on this forum for half a decade, have you bought me data before or have I ever asked you for money before?

Those who are jobless are mostly those who are toxic and aggressive when engaging with others cos hunger and bills are reminder .

My brother,make I no lie, LG. Very cold weather this morning 21 degrees. Been lazy to get out of bed self.

Always grateful and appreciative
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by descarado: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Awon political jobbers and fraudsters.
They are here 247.
The day nairaland cease to exist, some will commit internet suicide.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2022
You're cajoled into being partisan by Obi supporters who are not clean from same claim.

When will you look into an individual who cancels our comments (though taken care of now) who has now resulted to blackmailing and reporting any of our comments that doesn't suit him because we don't support Obi.

This Same person has over 1000 monikers Which he uses to follow us Everytime.

Some of his moniker includes PoliciaNland, IgbalodeRaymond, SilasNwude, Madamnneka, Wickedjezibel, Achalugonwa, JohnFGbegile, MsAllison, QueenoftheCoast baddestqueen, and host of others.

We should be allowed to associate freely with Political party without intimidation.

Please take care of him, he's about frustrating us out of the forum.

Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Even mods would be laughing hysterically with this your comments..

grin
Laughing or smiling because with them smiling to my honest post means they are happy with me and what I stand for as a patriot. The mods always frown face when reading your toxic posts. Try and learn good manners from me. It won't cost you a dime.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop crying
Rekhina
Fahdiga
Amatarasha
gandollar

cc
lalasticlala
Exactly what I've been saying since. Helinues is a cyber bully who's posts are always toxic and laced with unimaginable lies.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Exactly what I've been saying since. Helinues is a cyber bully who's posts are always toxic and laced with unimaginable lies.

And none of you guys have been able to post a single proof to back your allegations up

Chai, keeping clean records na bae oo

grin
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Laughing or smiling because with them smiling to my honest post means they are happy with me and what I stand for as a patriot. The mods always frown face when reading your toxic posts. Try and learn good manners from me. It won't cost you a dime.

There is actually a big difference between a Patriot and a Parrot

grin
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

And none of you guys have been able to post a single proof to back your allegations up

Chai, keeping clean records na bae oo

grin
Continue deceiving yourself. You will soon be bursted.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

You are sure again after accusing the guy falsely.

Even if na paper,use am cover your face

grin grin ;,D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) / Singer To Build Jackson Museum At Historic Slave Port.Micheal Jackson Nigerian / Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.