Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4415 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
You always cave into these guys bullying, but when it is them doing wrong, you appear to look the other way.

Your friend who created monikers 1 to 1900 plus is still creating more and harassin members with them. Ipob sympathisers praise him for doing a good work, and when mbers complain, you look the other way.

Don't make your clean-up efforts to be one sided, let it be all encompassing. What we all desire is a cleaner and saner forum. Clear the ipob dregs ruining the forum as well. Let there be no sacred cow.
who is he? Can you name him? Then I can investigate.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by haffaze777(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun rule 2.

These people are really ruining this forum and there's no sanctions against them

Nah ur problem be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
See as he went mum just to show you that his accusations are baseless. Don't yield to his craving because he is one of those who can't do without tribal bigotry against the Igbos on nairaland. His post history lays credence to my assertion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

The guy's monikers are just too many

wickedJezibel, BaddestQueen, QueenOfTheCoast, BabydiHot, Achalongwa. All those monikers are following same people

The guy is the one behind comments cancellation which you disabled the button. He is also the one behind most of the petty scams on NL like bet9ja scam.

Mods can't feign ignorant about his activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

Haven't you jitcued a pattern? Anytime you start to clear the forum of thee tribalists they immediately start to use to pander emotionally using tribe.

Pls ask Omenka to name one single ipob sympathies on this forum beyond the occasional deluded troll who posts and no one takes seriously?

But ask me to name vast number of tribalsits and even you know them

One thing is obvious, these tribalsits don't expect you to sanction then because you are Yoruba that is the obvious unsaid truth. Once you sanction then they immediately take offense and start accusing you of pandering to noisy neighbors or Ipob. They use all sorts of derogatory names yet can't provide one culprit .

Seun the hard truth is the torubke makers on this forum are definitely those crying loudest about you pandering. By virtue of your tribe they assume the following
1. You hate ibos
2. You should allow them enjoy to display their ibo hate unburdened
3. When you sanction this you are pandering and being gulible .

I have been called ipob and all sorts of names because I have pointed this out.

They assume because you are Yoruba and own the forum so your default stance should be anti Ibo and that should be the default stance of the forum .

Now when those Ibo members respond in kind these trouble makers quickly shout blue murder and get them banned..

I am not saying the ibos don't have their own trolls who instigate but 9 out of 10 times it is started by the other side.

As s neutral who has been on this forum long enough I can state this boldy .

These people feel the Ibo members here should not enjoy the same rights as them.

They bully abuse them and call them names like okoro ipob pigs etc and when these ones respond they turn around and call them unclutured aggressors and the cycle continues.

All thorough today they have been saying these guys want to take over the forum and you are giving in, how and where ?

Because they want to act just as freely as the anti ibis act suddenly they want to take over the forum ?

What is fair is fair

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
OgbalodeRaymond.

All the monikers you see below, and many more, belong to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
OgbalodeRaymond.

All the monikers you see below, and many more, belong to him.

Will post my own screenshot when I get on system tomorrow. Yours na just 17 pages,mine is 37 pages, 95% of the following from the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Haven't you jitcued a pattern? Anytime you start to clear the forum of thee tribalists they immediately start to use to pander emotionally using tribe.

Pls ask Omenka to name one single ipob sympathies on this forum beyond the occasional deluded troll who posts and no one takes seriously?

But ask me to name vast number of tribalsits and even you know them

One thing is obvious, these tribalsits don't expect you to sanction then because you are Yoruba that is the obvious unsaid truth. Once you sanction then they immediately take offense and start accusing you of pandering to noisy neighbors or Ipob. They use all sorts of derogatory names yet can't provide one culprit .

Seun the hard truth is the torubke makers on this forum are definitely those crying loudest about you pandering. By virtue of your tribe they assume the following
1. You hate ibos
2. You should allow them enjoy to display their ibo hate unburdened
3. When you sanction this you are pandering and being gulible .

I have been called ipob and all sorts of names because I have pointed this out.

They assume because you are Yoruba and own the forum so your default stance should be anti Ibo and that should be the default stance of the forum .

Now when those Ibo members respond in kind these trouble makers quickly shout blue murder and get them banned..

I am not saying the ibos don't have their own trolls who instigate but 9 out of 10 times it is started by the other side.

As s neutral who has been on this forum long enough I can state this boldy .

These people feel the Ibo members here should not enjoy the same rights as them.

They bully abuse them and call them names like okoro ipob pigs etc and when these ones respond they turn around and call them unclutured aggressors and the cycle continues.

All thorough today they have been saying these guys want to take over the forum and you are giving in, how and where ?

Because they want to act just as freely as the anti ibis act suddenly they want to take over the forum ?

What is fair is fair

Name those monikers and also add screenshots of their tribal messages..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
See as he went mum just to show you that his accusations are baseless. Don't yield to his craving because he is one of those who can't do without tribal bigotry against the Igbos on nairaland. His post history lays credence to my assertion.

He has provided proofs with screenshot which tally with mine.

Are you not one of the guy long time supporters on this forum?

Were you not also recruited on this forum to spread the false narrative about the acclaimed Lekki massacre?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Will post my own screenshot when I get on system tomorrow. Yours na just 17 pages,mine is 37 pages, 95% of the following from the guy
Make sure you do.

Seun, if you need proof he's the same guy who's been wreaking havoc on the forum, with the thousands of monikers which he creates with the sole purpose of striking through people's comments, look no further than the screenshot below.

You can see him here, from page nine and below on his comments trail, how he tried striking through the comments he quoted, save for the fact you guys have made that impossible.

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Name those monikers and also add screenshots of their tribal messages..

You are one of the problem of this forum

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Make sure you do.

Seun, if you need proof he's the same guy who's been wreaking havoc on the forum, with the thousands of monikers which he creates with the sole purpose of striking through people's comments, look no further than the screenshot below.

You can see him here, from page nine and below on his comments trail, how he tried striking through the comments he quoted, save for the fact you guys have made that impossible.

You are also one of the problem of this forum

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

You are one of the problem of this forum

How?

For saying things you don't want to hear?
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

helinus

Omenka aka omenkalives

Mannabbqgrill aka nlpolicewoman & his other numerous moniker

Sarrki

Ngeneukwenu

These above monikers are political jobbers that took over Nairaland in 2014 using several derogatory words to attack people

If they want to deny, I will dig up their old post to back up my claims

If you want to clean up Nairaland, you need to employ the service of a sensible moderator at politics section who will not be biased

You have lots of work to do bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

How?

For saying things you don't want to hear?

For causing ethnic e-fight all the time with your use of words

For promoting mediocrity in the midst of intellectual

When Seun is ready, he will get rid of paid political jobbers dragging his forum to the mud

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

For causing ethnic e-fight all the time with your use of words

For promoting mediocrity in the midst of intellectual

Toh

Could you back up your claims with proofs?

Thank you
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

helinus

Omenka aka omenkalives

Mannabbqgrill aka nlpolicewoman & his other numerous moniker

Sarrki

Ngeneukwenu

These above monikers are political jobbers that took over Nairaland in 2014 using several derogatory words to attack people

If they want to deny, I will dig up their old post to back up my claims

If you want to clean up Nairaland, you need to employ the service of a sensible moderator at politics section who will not be biased

You have lots of work to do bro

Post proofs. Abi na mouth you wan take inflate cow
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
I don't get it, are you by any chance saying you are not aware of his activities? Lol. All the mods know him very well.

As you can see, all the alarmist laying baseless allegations are already typing epistle in his defence.

They claim I operate several usernames, if there is a means of investigating, pls do not hesitate to do. And if you discover I operate more than one usernames, pls just deactivate my account.

However, I can assure you, on the contrary, none of these ones making all the allegations operate less than 5 monikers. Investigate this as well pls.

Note, the previous usernames I operate were Liondeleo and simplyleo. I lost the logging details of the first, I created the second. Same thing happened to the second and I created this.

You can check the "last seen" of both accounts as well as their status (whether they are banned or not) in relation to when I created this account.

Meanwhile, here are few of that one with over 3000 usernames on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Toh

Could you back up your claims with proofs?

Thank you

Check all your previous post there you have the answer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I don't get it, are you by any chance saying you are not aware of his activities? Lol. All the mods know him very well.

As you can see, all the alarmist laying baseless allegations are already typing epistle in his defence.

They claim I operate several usernames, if there is a means of investigating, pls do not hesitate to do. And if you discover I operate more than one usernames, pls just deactivate my account.

However, I can assure you, on the contrary, none of these ones making all the allegations operate less than 5 monikers. Investigate this as well pls.

Note, the previous usernames I operate were Liondeleo and simplyleo. I lost the logging details of the first, I created the second. Same thing happened to the second and I created this.

You can check the "last seen" of both accounts as well as their status (whether they are banned or not) in relation to when I created this account.

Meanwhile, here are few of that one with over 3000 usernames on nairaland.

You forgot butterflyleo moniker of yours?

Those monikers you used to post baseless accusation & insult PDP members plus other political party members who doesn't agree with your disaster of person named Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by omenka(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

You are also one of the problem of this forum
I've contributed imensely to the growth of the forum, with the threads I've created, suggestions I've made, appeals I've made for members to tone down their belligerent rhetorics, articles I've written myself which have been published here and nowhere else.

Now, can you show me what you have contributed?

Check my timeline, I was never abusive or abrasive towards members, especially Igbos, but they felt I'm an enemy that must be put down simply because I exercised my freedom to support whosoever tickles my fancy politically. They see me as one of the major reasons (don't know where they get this impression) why Jonathan, their preferred candidate, lost to Buhari, and as such I must be dealt with.

They made me the target of their hate and anger. Trolled me, insulted and cursed me even in threads I don't comment on. When Benue was under siege, they couldn't hide their happiness, so much so some even wished me dead, saying things like "I think say Fulanis don cut your head".

Now, do you expect me to sit back and stomach all that in silence? Nah, I will not. So I had/have to administer them the same medicine they hesitate not a second to administer me and others whom they see as their arch enemies.

You might even be one of such persons I speak about here. The thing is, I give as it is given me. Simple as that.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

Check all your previous post there you have the answer

And yet I am still active without being banned...

Hahahaha

So you have no proofs na as usual false allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

You forgot butterflyleo moniker of yours?

Those monikers you used to post baseless accusation & insult PDP members plus other political party members who doesn't agree with your disaster of person named Muhammadu Buhari
I also forgot seun Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2 Mynd44 are my monikers.

Seun, pls investigate who operates the mentioned username. If by any chance it is linked to my ip or whichever method you adopt, just deactivate this my account and ban my access.

Very funny pipu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
I've contributed imensely to the growth of the forum, with the threads I've created, suggestions I've made, appeals I've made for members to tone down their belligerent rhetorics, articles I've written myself which have been published here and nowhere else.

Now, can you show me what you have contributed?

Check my timeline, I was never abusive or abrasive towards members, especially Igbos, but they felt I'm an enemy that must be put down simply because I exercised my freedom to support whosoever tickles my fancy politically. They see me as one of the major reasons (don't know where they get this impression) why Jonathan, their preferred candidate, lost to Buhari, and as such I must be dealt with.

They made me the target of their hate and anger. Trolled me, insulted and cursed me even in threads I don't comment on. When Benue was under siege, they couldn't hide their happiness, so much so some even wished me dead, saying things like "I think say Fulanis don cut your head".

Now, do you expect me to sit back and stomach all that in silence? Nah, I will not. So I had/have to administer them the same medicine they hesitate not a second to administer me and others whom they see as their arch enemies.

You might even be one of such persons I speak about here. The thing is, I give as it is given me. Simple as that.

Goodnight.

lol

I took long break from Nairaland when I realized idiots have taken over the forum

It will be waste if time for me to engage loads of brainless APC urchins because I realized they've taken over the forum since 2014

Check my post very well, I don't support political party blindly because non of them is feeding me

I've commended both APC & PDP governors that are doing well but will always be ready to condemn any government that's doing evil like Muhammadu Buhari

Most of you guys demonize Jonathan back then but we all see now that Muhammadu Buhari is the real enemy of Nigeria

Most of you guys get paid heavily for selling the disaster to Nigerians & have started again to market a bigger disaster although the plan will fail by the grace of God.

Most of you guys ran away from Nigeria after getting paid

Many of us who are against you political jobbers lives and have multiple businesses here in Nigeria where we employed people so we can't fold our arms & watch the enemies of this country in person of you paid political jobbers to destroy the country
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

More

This thread na own goal aswear.

If you know how cancellation button was disabled, it was very funny

So, it seems like there was a glitch with registration, the canceller quickly created a thread to draw the attention of Seun, Seun came and promised to fix it, while Seun was on it, I saw the thread and alerted him about the person complaining of not being able to register that the registration is for trolling

Less than 30 mins after glitch was fixed,the guy resumed cancellation and re draw Seun's attention to it that was it. The thread was an own goal like this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by godoluwa(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I also forgot seun Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2 Mynd44 are my monikers.

Very funny pipu. grin

www.nairaland.com/butterflyleo was part of your moniker

Don't forget to reporty post after quoting all the moderators

You guys are causing more harm than good to Nairaland

Go to Twitter, Facebook & several other social media platform to see how people are discussing about politics

I'm glad that people are awake now

See, you guys can continue destroying Nairaland by posting fake info here

Nigerians are getting the right info elsewhere

Mind you, large chunk of Nigerians don't know about existence of Nairaland and many users have abandoned the forum because of you politics jobbers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
godoluwa:

Kettle just like your father

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2011: Fresh Row Over Jonathan’s Ambition / Death Toll From The Un House Bombing Rises / Photos, Massive Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.