Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4416 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Continue deceiving yourself. You will soon be bursted.

Chinedu, which one be soon when the investigation is on going..

Why is the proof so hard for any of you guys to provide.

Na so one dey talk say him dey work, he can't post the proofs.

This is a big vindication for me

grin
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Chinedu, which one be soon when the investigation is on going..

Why is the proof so hard for any of you guys to provide.

Na so one dey talk say him dey work, he can't post the proofs.

This is a big vindication for me

grin
I'll soon expose you for the world to see who you are. Enjoy yourself for the moment.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'll soon expose you for the world to see who you are. Enjoy yourself for the moment.

Fadhiga,please don't let it be soon. Do it right now.

Don't you also want to shame me?
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Fadhiga,please don't let it be soon. Do it right now.

Don't you also want to shame me?
Wait for my epic clap back. You'll regret ever challenging me to expose you.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Wait for my epic clap back. You'll regret ever challenging me to expose you.

We know what the popular Khalilou Fadhiga is capable of doing...

grin
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by MagicBishop: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
These are not your typical spambots but AI bots.

The AI scans the forum for any topic involving Tinubu and from there post their usual 2-3 liners sucking Tinubu's dik.

The first time these types of AI spamming were deployed was during the covid scare of early 2020 .

All the AI handles had random gibberish usernames and even created topics on their own.

This forum is shitzen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fahdiga(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

We know what the popular Khalilou Fadhiga is capable of doing...

grin
You wish.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
This is the screenshot I proceed to post regarding the Notorious NL Canceller

Meanwhile, this thread is a good reflection for one's activities on this forum. None of those who have been accusing me are yet to provide a single proof of how I have been breaking the forum rules. They have all been coming with one excuse or the other

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by ribbit: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
It looks like nairaland has fixed the ridiculous bloated likes and shares some people get on meaningless political comments on nairaland.

That's nice.

Let's post reflects true likes. Not nonsense bots liking nonsense posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / Eight Zamfara Lawmakers Drag Speaker, Attorney-General To Court / Nigeria Reports Iran To Un Over Seized Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.