Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4447 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Let me tag Helinues

Now that you have tagged me, what should I do about it?

Abi have you not been seeing me condemning those guys act on this forum
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

They will insult you flagrantly from nowhere and if you pay them back in their own coin, you will be banned immediately! Two months, Three months!! ("Owobokiri" was banned for a year!)
Yet the initial insult that led to your reaction will be right there untouched and the guy that insulted you will be roaming free, even if you report him a thousand times!
It happened to "Rugaria"..in this forum..

Fixed the comment

Now to your point. It is correct and very true

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by ObamaMessi: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.
Seun! Why is it that person gets banned when he/she types ? Is the forum not yours?
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
One of the thing I am so disgusted with is hypocrisy.

Not in support of those Tinubu's bot cos I myself have condemned their acts severally but this same people complaining now about it are the same people who started this same act on this forum.

Buhari vs Stones polls? where did those likes come from?

The same set of people who were behind that then are still the same people crying wolf this time..

Indeed, hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

Tueh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Now that you have tagged me, what should I do about it?

Abi have you not been seeing me condemning those guys act on this forum

Seun

See their commander in chief here!!!

Helinues show one post you condemned the attacks they unleashed on those ibos here. Show one comment you attacked them for their brutal absue on them calling them pigs and mpurumiri?

I am a Bini man but if you check my comment trail you will see several times I condemned it and was used and called inconsequential and Edo prostitute son etc

Seun helinues is one of those who created these bots don't let him survive your blow torch

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Seun

See their commander in chief here!!!

Helinues show one post you condemned the attacks they unleashed on those ibos here. Show one comment you attacked them for their brutal absue on them calling them pigs and mpurumiri?

I am a Bini man but if you check my comment trail you will see several times I condemned it and was used and called inconsequential and Edo prostitute son etc

Seun helinues is one of those who created these bots don't let him survive your blow torch

You see, when we advised you to always mind your business so that you can be able to operate one moniker for just a week, you no gree.

Go and ask your colleagues on this forum about how I have been condemning them. And if you are not that busy, you could go through my comments history and see it yourself

Hypocrisy and mischievousness is not our thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

We kuku understand how we have not been able to allow you guys do all you wanted on this forum. Una aim is to bring the forum down but we will never allow it. Are you not part of the guys working with the notorious NL canceller who has created more than 10k monikers to troll others on this forum?

Swear you were not part of the bots recruited on this same forum during End sars protest which you guys did to spread false narratives about acclaimed Lekki massacre.

Was it not on this forum that the first set of photoshop photos of the victims massacred by police that night with Eniola's Badmus included with sweet story to back it up...

The tales behind the acclaimed Lekki massacre is something I will take my time to write but not on this forum as the forum itself was part of those who misled people. The word massacre about Lekki originated on this forum, I witnessed everything with my koro koro eyes.

Like you have advised Seun, he should take his time to look into the monikers you acclaimed and also look into yours with your other monikers like nofuckstogive

Seun this is their leader.
He has boasted several times of getting a supermod to ban people who drew too much attention to him.

He is one of the pioneers of bots on this forum.

This is their ring leader

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

You see, when we advised you to always mind your business so that you can be able to operate one moniker for just a week, you no gree.

Go and ask your colleagues on this forum about how I have been condemning them. And if you are not that busy, you could go through my comments history and see it yourself

Show the comment stop talking ... Show proof

Cc seun this is their ring leader I repeat

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Tinubuagbado: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun, to be candid to you, you have failed well meaning Nigerians.

I'm almost 14yrs if not more on nairaland and I must tell you the truth. Tribalism, bigotry and fraudulent activities are fast destroying nairaland and you must do something about it fast.

These have created opportunities for other forums to be created and thrive , some of these forums are even created by some of your mods.

Maintain the rules across board.

Pls sensor every inciting word. All political posts should be issue based. Not ethnic, all must comply.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Show the comment stop talking ... Show proof

Cc seun this is their ring leader I repeat

You no see as how your colleagues just dey take you laugh... If not, they would have jumped on this

They would be like, is the guy just arrived from P&P

Na you dey look for something wey no lost, continue searching buddy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by milcah5050: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Any comments he made in Tinubu thread, you will see at least 300 likes and above.Any comments he made in Tinubu thread, you will see at least 300 likes and above....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by obyrich(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.
Yes. This is true.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Tinubuagbado: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Pls Mr. Seun, with due respect, check this young mans posts and threads.

If this is not your disguised account pls ban him. He's their chief here and always bragging how he'll block others who challenge his unstable conduct here.

Prove your sincerity to the world and clean up nairaland, return it back to the old glorious days.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

You no see as how your colleagues just dey take you laugh... If not, they would have jumped on this

They would be like, is the guy just arrived from P&P

Na you dey look for something wey no lost, continue searching buddy

grin
Why are you afraid ? Bot commander in chief.

We know you.

Mt Osewa sir .. helinues is the leader of the gang of bot creators on nairaland. Please go through his comment history.

He first boldly lied now that he condemned tribalism , I have asked repeatedly to show a screen munch yet he can't because it doesn't exist.

Sir if he remains here those bots will return , he is working with one of your super mods...

I trust you will investigate.

Thanks as always

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Joezinho: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Pls Mr. Seun, with due respect, check this young mans posts and threads.

If this is not your disguised account pls ban him. He's their chief here and always bragging how he'll block others who challenge his unstable conduct here.

Prove your sincerity to the world and clean up nairaland, return it back to the old glorious days.

Mr Seun, Let me also urge you to look into my moniker as they acclaimed...

No skeleton inside my cupboard... It sure for me die

Meanwhile, this moniker is a switched moniker by the guy accusing me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

grin
Why are you afraid ? Bot commander in chief.

We know you.

Mt Osewa sir .. helinues is the leader of the gang of bot creators on nairaland. Please go through his comment history.

He first boldly lied now that he condemned tribalism , I have asked repeatedly to show a screen munch yet he can't because it doesn't exist.

Sir if he remains here those bots will return , he is working with one of your super mods...

I trust you will investigate.

Thanks as always

The good part, I can't even count how many times you have accused me wrongly, how many times you have reported me to mods falsefully and at the end of the day, na you dey get banned.

No sit down or standing up for person wey swallow mortal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Joezinho: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Wailing wailers. Seun needs to test the sanity of members before registering them on nairaland. I am not sure this OP is okay.

So likes on Obi's comments are not bots? You guys are clowns. Trying to guilt trip and blackmail Seun and his mods. The dude is actually sensible..

This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi and his fans aren’t different from the boko haram n ipob we all condemn..

It’s either you join us or you are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way.. You mofos are just group of keyboard terrorists going around terrorizing others to support your candidate by force..

Clowns... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

The good part, I can't even count how many times you have accused me wrongly, how many times you have reported me to mods falsefully and at the end of the day, na you dey get banned.

No sit down or standing up for person wey swallow mortal

I have never been banned for accusing you grin not once

Mr seun I know you are observing. I wasn't wrong about any of the other accounts I listed which you have wiped was I?

I am not wrong about helinues.

I trust you to investigate.

Bye helinues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

Seun

how come your super-moderators seem compromised not to tell you about the bots?

Something is really going on behind you and I suggest you dig deeper.

You will be shocked with what you will find

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by irynterri(f): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
hi seun, I have been an ardent user of nairaland for close to 10yrs. I beg you from the depth of my heart, do something about the rate of tribalism in the forum. Back in those, it was unusual to see people insult tribes with afonja, ipob etc, now it is a norm. Not only is it bad for national unity, teens and the future Generations of Nigeria are gradually taking it as normal , as feel it is not wrong. It is all shades of wrong to judge people by their ethnicity, no one chose his/her tribe, even if we were given the opportunity many of us wouldn't have chosen Africa in the first place, so why should derailing your fellow Nigerian who is suffering from the same bad governance be allowed in the largest forum in the country?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by LeoDeKing: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
More than 10 mention on a single thread, God is really wonderful.

Funny enough, I don't even understand the meaning of these spam bot they are talking about.

Seun, pls is there a way of transferring "likes" and "shares"?
If there is a way, pls lemme know so I transfer to anyone interested, may be that's what will grant pandora hoebi his ambition.

But seun, I don't understand why you prefer listening to fake alarmist rather than judging on the basis of what you see. Are you not seeing what the alarmist do on nairaland? Pls who insult as much as them? Yet, as usual, they start raising alarm. Check any political thread and see them at their best as usual.

Is very simple, they can't stand ehat they give and no one should give them attention on the basis of their fake alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Transcriber: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2022
I noticed them too

They like any post against obi in a rage cheesy

They have given me 2000 likes in about a week angry shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I have never been banned for accusing you grin not once

Mr seun I know you are observing. I wasn't wrong about any of the other accounts I listed which you have wiped was I?

I am not wrong about helinues.

I trust you to investigate.

Bye helinues

What have you admitted before on this forum? grin cheesy

You guys can only try, but make una dey remember say blackhole dey here gidigba, don't come nearer...

No be bragging, no be mouth, I am amongst the few active members on this forum who are tolerance, cultured and matured with my engagement.... No be beans guy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Seun

how come your super-moderators seem compromised not to tell you about the bots?

Something is really going on behind you and I suggest you dig deeper.

You will be shocked with what you will find

Seun is as guilty as mods cos the spam bots of a thing has been in existence on this forum for half a decade which both mods and Seun do nothing about..

Same about curtailing tribalism on this forum though mods have upped their games since the beginning of this year.. But more can be done

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by irynterri(f): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
I'm happy to see you make a comment on nairaland. Please bring back tge days when nairalanders engaged in discussions reasonably, with good English. Those days, people with differing political ideologies will discuss and still end up been friends, the highest banter used to be " pictures or adonbelieveit" , but tribalism and ethnic slurs are desecration the forum daily, even frontpage articles are not spared!!!. Please tell your mods to act harshly against Tribal and ethnic banters in nairaland at least 50yrs ban, will reset their heads.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by richie240: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Wailing wailers. Seun needs to test the sanity of members before registering them on nairaland. I am not sure this OP is okay.

So likes on Obi's comments are not bots? You guys are clowns. Trying to guilt trip and blackmail Seun and his mods. The dude is actually sensible..

This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi and his fans aren’t different from the boko haram n ipob we all condemn..

It’s either you join us or you are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way.. You mofos are just group of keyboard terrorists going around terrorizing others to support your candidate by force..

Clowns... grin
From his responses/comments, it seems d blackmail/bullying is already having its effect on him.
That was why I asked him in d other thread why he had to kowtow d noisy neighbors in tagging tinubu to whatever 'bots' there is.

One clown up there even said any pro-tinubu comment that gathers 20 likes was authored by a bot moniker.. Can u imagine.
cool

vvv
4teenblaq:
Any moniker you see supporting tinubu and it is having more than 20 likes, just know that it is a bot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by being(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
The question now is how will u discipline your Super mods for not doing something about it or bringing it to your attention(as u claim)?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Transcriber: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Seun madam has summed it up perfectly, truth be told your supermods are compromised case in point mynd44. It is so obvious. Seun remove their access. All your supermods are compromised I repeat all from mynd44 to Dom...

These guys were paid to allow those bot accounts. Pls investigate the bannings by these mods. Anyone who reported those bots got banned unjustly . They used these bot accounts to turn nairaland into tribalism central . One can't read a post without reference to one tribe it was just sickening..

The accounts were all tied around LeoDeKing, and all the accounts he quoted it was so obvious. They all sounded the same . I opened thread after thread calling your attention yet I was getting banned.
I am just glad that at the end justice has prevailed.
Those bots liked my posts a lot too
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Joezinho: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:

From he's responses/comments, it seems d blackmail is already taking effect sef.
That was why I asked him in d other thread why he had to kowtow d noisy neighbors in tagging tinubu to whatever 'bots' there is.

One clown up there even said any pro-tinubu comment that gathers 20 likes is a bot. Can u imagine.
cool

vvv

These obituaries have penchants to be clever by half.. Whoever takes emotional eccentric clowns seriously needs to be examined. They hide behind alternates to dish out hateful slurs targeting Tinubu and any South Westerner. They can't take half of what they dish out..

All these noise about Peter Obi doesn't move me. Igbos just want to smuggle him into power with noise and image cleansing. It is all a ploy to achieve Igbo presidency.

Bunch of hateful trolls. Inconsequential noisemakers..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
One of the hypocrisy I am talking about...

I no be Obi's fans, but whenever I make a comment that look like in support or condemning people attacking him, the miraculous likes go come ,the thread was moved to fp late last night oo less than 24 hrs 200+ likes and they want to tell you its organic likes

Hypocrisy no be better thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Transcriber: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

They will insult you flagrantly from nowhere and if you pay them back in their own coin, you will be banned immediately! Two months, Three months!! ("Owobokiri" was banned for a year!)
Yet the initial insult that led to your reaction will be right there untouched and the guy that insulted you will be roaming free, even if you report him a thousand times!
It happened to "Rugaria"..
We have collected woto woto in the hands of Afonjas in this forum..
and you will continue to collect wotowoto until you have sense cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Release Gym Photo Training To Prove He Is More Fit Than Tinubu- Pics / Lagos State Local Government Election: Movement Or No Movement / Dangote, Elumelu Nominated For Forbes Africa Person Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.