Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) (39969 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Cyberterror: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Arise News : Will you remove fuel subsidy?

Peter Obi : Yes and No.

Me : That's how you know a dubious character.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by NEUDUDE: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Incoming presido.... Say no to Cassava, Agbado and Corn. That old man has dementia

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2022
ppogba:

That is how you know people who wants to play on the people's intelligence.

That question requires a straight forward answer.

In fairness to him, his way of answering the question would be the same way Atiku and tinubu and company would answer it.

Nigerians, whether the tribe or religion, do not support subsidy removal. No matter the explanation as to how it is harming the economy (which Obi did well to explain).

Politicans know, and adjust accordingly. (Buhari had a chance to remove subsidy completely in January. He said no.)

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by JAWBONE(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Emu4life:
This guy is just an Orator. A 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy is not fit to rule this Nation. We cant afford another Dullard in Power.

NOTE: Mention is open to both DOGS and BABOONS

An orator can not be a dullard.

You should have know that if you were not a dullard yourself

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Lies as usual. How does he expect sensible Nigerians to believe whatever he says in the interview? Same man who claimed he invested 20m dollar and today it's about 100m dollar just to blame "one youth" after Soludo debunked his lies! He lies effortlessly.
Come up with a more sane rebuttal this isn't under the bridge bro. Some of us are graduates here mbok.

Speak decent English and criticize coherently

Thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
May thunder and lightning continue strike the entire family and generation of everybody that is still considering to vote Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi as president of Nigeria.

May suffering never depart from their entire family and generation.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by anytexy: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Peter Obi on subsidy removal

1.Would you remove subsidy: Yes and no.

My comment

Honestly not really satisfied with this answer. Subsidy has to go and go completely. There is no yes and no, there is yes, or no
AGO that has been removed of subsidy is how much a liter now?. Let's think twice oo! Imagine if it is PMS.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Ezeego1(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2022
adioolayi:
Reeling out figures as usual, accurate or inaccurate, no one cares as he craftily do this with a flawless oratory....nothing new

If you are in doubt...

Go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by king6869: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by LegalWolf: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Emu4life:

What political value does he have??
Here we go again. Politics is not based on emotion.
You nominate someone that is unknown in his region (the biggest political contributors in the Country) and you expect to Win
Majority of the voters don't know of the point you just raised.
I WISH'LL LUCK ANYWAY.
Actually, the Baba-Ahmed family is well known in the North, particularly in the three Ks. They are from Zaria hope u know

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Ezeego1(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
May thunder and lightning continue strike the entire family and generation of everybody that is still considering to vote Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi as president of Nigeria.

May suffering never depart from their entire family and generation.

Please shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
anytexy:
AGO that has been removed is how much a liter now?. Think twicw

Okay, on the other hand, thanks to the rise in crude oil prices, cost of subsidy has risen from 1 trillion per annum 4 years ago to 5 trillion now.

Money that should have been spent on educaiton and health, as Obi said in his interview.....

Instead we are dashing a few corrupt individuals money in return for cheap fuel that isn't cheap.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
While other candidates are still abroad recuperating from the dollars they shared during the primaries, this man is already making moves that’ll take Nigeria from a borrower economy to production!

His appointments will not be on the bases of ur family tree, but based on capacity!

Vote Peter Obi for a Nigeria that’ll work for everyone and not just the entitled few!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Lightened: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
This is sweet and loud �

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
ibrutex:
Anytime I see this gentle man online worriors, it always remind me of this grin grin grin

Please share the link to this story make I show my colleague abeg
Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by kayperry: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Macphenson:
Honestly speaking you can help but give it to Peter Obi when it comes to governance and administration.

May your Life be like he left Anambra,

incase you want to reply ... i support Tinibu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Atm99(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Upliftment101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvmYqStwF8w

Tune in to arise tv. Now and watch the interview
Am Happy to hear from our Incoming President of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by BabaO2: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
who go waste data to listen to lies and rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
Arise News : Will you remove fuel subsidy?

Peter Obi : Yes and No.

Me : That's how you know a dubious character.

In fairness, any Nigerian politician would say the same thing...because most nigerians oppose subsidy removal.

Even me, that if I was Obi would have said...Yes, I will remove subsidy....anytime I post comments supporting subsidy removal on this site...I get a hail of abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by damocool(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Lies as usual. How does he expect sensible Nigerians to believe whatever he says in the interview? Same man who claimed he invested 20m dollar and today it's about 100m dollar just to blame "one youth" after Soludo debunked his lies! He lies effortlessly.
We love lies a lot, just exact lies buhari, tinubu, akitu and apc told us some years back.. This lies will be cool with some people like it's cool with those that bought the ones Mr. Buhari gave us then.. We will have to endure lies with Obi government as we are enduring the ones we're facing from the present buhari government.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by SocialJustice: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Did you even have enough data to watch the stream? cheesy Na poverty you go die put, the rest of us will make progress.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Ezeego1:

Please shut up!

Go and tell that to your useless father.
Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by 4ward4: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2022
This man knkw,what he wants, he is Enlighten and means well for the country.
we shouldn't give our Nations treasure to looters and Thieves. Every single individual life is been influenced by our president decision, directly or indirectly.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Xbobtage: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Peter Obi on subsidy removal

1.Would you remove subsidy: Yes and no.

My comment

Honestly not really satisfied with this answer. Subsidy has to go and go completely. There is no yes and no, there is yes, or no.

It will defintely go under PO. It cannot be removed without another system in place to check the cost of transportation in Nigeria, and lets not forget most nigerian companies are using fuel or diesel to power their companies.

You have to remember that the current subsidy is fraudlent, the figures they are claiming is four or five times more than what the country needs. If that alone is checked, that would save tens of trillions of naira and then subsidy itself becomes reasonable. You can not be able to oversee this process without being the president yourself, this is what Okonjo Iweala was saying. its a gang up.

PO is not coming to do magic, the nigerian public are more educated than they were years ago, so he cant be making promises that are unrealistic, PO coming in, is a step in the right direction to stop the bleeding from these arteries that has been cut. Then the healing and the emancipation begins.

Hope you watched the video to the end, his responses were realistic, and you can tell he is someone who knows the problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by PapaHadum: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Lies as usual. How does he expect sensible Nigerians to believe whatever he says in the interview? Same man who claimed he invested 20m dollar and today it's about 100m dollar only to blame "one youth" after Soludo debunked his lies! He lies effortlessly.

You were sensible when you believed "Change" in 2014.

What has changed and where is the sense?

Please answer the two questions honestly.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by donphilopus: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Acidbath: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
This country zoo is fvcked.

Recycled corrupt polithiefcians are all the zoo can produce as leaders.

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Upliftment101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvmYqStwF8w

Tune in to arise tv. Now and watch the interview
Thanks for this link.

I do not understand how there are even people opposing this man.

We are waiting for campaign to start let's see how Atiku and Tinubu will match this man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
God bless obi remember gombe state mobilzation is coming soon get ready

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi believes that Nigeria is under-policed. That other African countries which are smaller than Nigeria have up to 1 million officers. I absolutely agree.
But where will the money to fund them come from? The current officers are poorly paid despite being too few in number.
Cut down cost of governance and remove subsidy will fund it

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.