Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41208 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oh boy do u know u are indirectly paying her wages. 2k for a month is 60k lol. The girl really hooked u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by czarr(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
You don't want her to stop having sex with you, that is you fear...or you have developed feelings for her. Either way you are fvcked!

Now you are stuck in between saving for your future and paying for pussy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by AfahaAbia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp
lalasticlala

This is to show you that most ladies these days have absolutely nothing to offer except sex!!!! You're a man tell her to stay away for now that you have some personal issues u need to sort out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Ay04z(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
U still dey enjoy the kpetus simple... And it will ruin u bro.. grin
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by aimmoney9: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

lalasticlala
Simple remove your penis from her pussy..... grin grin grin

That's all..... grin grin
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by domwas2(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Even if she's your bank manager, what's so hard to tell her you have a budget/target for your money... After that if you don't see her again you know she's a service girl who get paid by you.
Savageman:

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Continue o
Na body go tell you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Slynation(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Savageman:

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area
The same energy you will use to say No to a guy, use that same energy...

Perhaps you are enjoying the free sex...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Sex is different from money. Learn to differentiate these two things.
You can have sex as much as you want without giving her any money.
If she ask for money say NO
Or destroy the f*cking relationship.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Kajaard: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
sajmark:
You have the balls to tell us but you don't have the balls to tell her?
Years ago, 24 years old men were fighting wars and conquering kingdoms... And here you are, too scared to ghost or call it quits with a girl.

Best comment so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by KiNg0G: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
this guy don retire from Yahoo you sure

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sonofElElyon: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Stop having premarital sex
Give your life to Christ
Break off all ungodly relationships
Seek God's direction in your life's journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Bmaster(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

just quit your current job and migrate to your former one.

Thank me later
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by dododawa1: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
You fell inside the HOE
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by KushLyon(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
OP I was in the same situation as you and I was saving money to buy a laptop but unfortunately a leech latched on to me but I was quick enough to end it coz the laptop was more important to me than what she has to offer. If you're really serious about arranging your life and buying a new laptop, then I don't see why it will be hard for you to tell the parasite to f*ck off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

You invited her to your room, because you wanted sex ........

Now you got the sex, you don't want her anymore........

She is still cheaper than a regular sex worker, keep enjoying the cheap sex ....... Don't get her pregnant....... wink

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by letitrainnow(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are not ready to stop. When you are ready, you will stop.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ufotty2001: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
the same thing with me....i have a girl that is giving se.x everytime. we had never discussed anything like relationship but within her she believe that we are dating. i dont even know how to stop her. before we started i told her that i am in a relationship. but now she want to hold me down

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by turkeyman: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oga join daily contribution or akawo ,anytime she comes just tell her to hold on when you close you will give her something, make sure the akawo people come towards evening so you can drop the whole money with them, just keep like 500 Naira for hand tell am say Na wetin remain after you do your contribution , use sense no even the give am the 5h always,gradually she leave. Because she don open her own akawo shop for your head Na why she de bill you daily,try do akawo wey you fit pack o
Savageman:

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lolu2019: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

she is collecting back all the money u av collected during your yahoo days.Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Tamiw: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
You don't sound ready..... For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol ain't it clear nigga that you paying for that pussycat.... Some niggas sef eh... Shaking head!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Promising5555: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's very easy, Tell her you're in a very serious problem and you need help, that she is the only one that can help you, let her lend you 15k and that you will pay back, begin to desturb her for the money, she will flee. And if she doesn't give to you, use the opportunity to stop giving to her.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by SolarCorona: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
After you don enjoy finish you want to quit? Oga you cant quit, you must finish what you started.

On a more serious note, Tell the babe that you are going through a challenging time and don't have money, then start avoiding her (make it obvious to her that you are avoiding her but always be apologetic). If you play your cards right, you may still be able to continue to chop her while acting like you are very broke this period .

But if you cant play that game then tell her you are broke and start avoiding her. If she is more interested in the money she will go away on here own, But if your bedroom game is top notch, she may still continue presenting herself for chopping even though you are not dropping anything (cos you are broke). In fact e get how you go run am she will even be the one helping you out with money sef.

Meanwhile,

Watch the trending new OBIdients Anthem

All OBIdients and YUSfuls should go learn this song please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfMuAoi9doc
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by kolarov93(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Boss, go for hiv test

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by McOluOmo: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Should I tell him?

Post not clarity

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Next time don't mix business with pleasure!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Engrr(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just stop giving her the money that's all. If she still needs s*x you can give her if you have the strength You can apply for membership in our club (SMAN)! If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.