Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41267 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by dominic17: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's quite simple,you don't need to tell her to stop visiting. If her coming to your shop does not inconvenience you in anyway welcome her anytime she comes around but any time she request for money tell her you don't have and maintain your stand no matter the story she tells you She will stop on her own.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by dnawah(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp
u r in a relationship with her already,if I lie make she see u with another girl.u with see what she will say to u.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Oceanjagaban: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Give me her number make I tell her to leave you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Engrr(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
turkeyman:
Oga join daily contribution or akawo ,anytime she comes just tell her to hold on when you close you will give her something, make sure the akawo people come towards evening so you can drop the whole money with them, just keep like 500 Naira for hand tell am say Na wetin remain after you do your contribution , use sense no even the give am the 5h always,gradually she leave. Because she don open her own akawo shop for your head Na why she de bill you daily,try do akawo wey you fit pack o

Am sure she doesn't force you to give! Grow up bro ...
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by motionarena: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

No worry when you give am belle u go pay all the bills x10 by force
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Roozzaay(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
pretydiva:
Give me her no let me call her on your behalf since you are not man enough to tell her your not interested

I like this your Big Sis vibe cheesy
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by McOluOmo: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
Sex is different from money. Learn to differentiate these two things.
You can have sex as much as you want without giving her any money.
If she ask for money say NO
Or destroy the f*cking relationship.
you be real G

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by satandeterrible: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"
Do you actually have a father?
Because I don't want to believe that someone raised by his father would be this spineless, cowardly and stupid.

Meanwhile, she is the one using you.
She bills you all the time while offering nothing substantial (pussy ain't payment).

When she's done draining you of money and making you derail from your life goals, she'll leave you.
It is then that you'll understand the meaning of use and dump.

Keep on giving her money, since you are a pathetic fool without any common sense.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

If ure in a genuine relationship she shouldn't be billing u bt cos she came cos of financial support she now doesn't know she has become a pest.

Tell her to go snd get a proper job instead of billing u everytime. A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BILL OR TRADE SEX .
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Schprobs: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dating a jobless girl with expensive taste I don't thinks ure serious with your life
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ignis: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dude have been tied in kpekus.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by nairalanderr: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
[b]one simple word
[/b]one simple word
NO
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Why is it difficult for you to say NO anytime she ask you for those ‘urgent 2k’? By the time you refuse her like three times, she will get the message.

Worst case she will stop giving you sex and there ends your problem.

This is not rocket science.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Youngzedd(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Go through this >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin grin if she has sex with you and starts billing you immediately she doesn’t like you or Rate you bro dump her right now and I mean right now you are being a fool who told you she doesn’t have guys who will give her more than what she’s billing you. Stop fucking the bitch and kick her out of your life
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Yommyte87(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Shut up and stop chasing clout because is obvious you are enjoying it. So you want to continue knacking free pussy abi?
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Rannam: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

give me her number let me advice her
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Lightorder: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Next time she request for money, tell her you don't have and watch her reaction. That she's offering you kpekus does not give her the impetus to recklessly demand money from you.
kpEKUS and impETUS.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Formation10: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Guy if you cannot face her face to face to tell her drop her message on her phone DAT her demand and always visit is much dat u need a space
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Antyxx: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Promising5555:
It's very easy, Tell her you're in a very serious problem and you need help, that she is the only one that can help you, let her lend you 15k and that you will pay back, begin to desturb her for the money, she will flee. And if she doesn't give to you, use the opportunity to stop giving to her.
What if she gives him?
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lereinter(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
The voodoo wey you do that you are calling yahoo is what's tormenting you back now

The fact you are sleeping with her, hahaha na fortifying be dat

You can only run but not escape
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Antyxx: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Guys are sostingy
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by franchasofficia: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
lilyheaven:
Change the game for her.
Each time she comes around, ask her for 2000k,
Don’t wait for her to ask.
She will stop coming around, once you turned around and become the receiver.

Don’t stop asking ooo
lol grin

Op take this advice cheesy
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
When are we having the kids section? angry
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by rant19ade: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
sajmark:
You have the balls to tell us but you don't have the balls to tell her?
Years ago, 24 years old men were fighting wars and conquering kingdoms... And here you are, too scared to ghost or call it quits with a girl.

This your comment got though, because it's exactly what I think when I see ppl especially men, still behaving like kids in their 20s. The world has gone so soft and easy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by noskcid(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Run o
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Paulianfa(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mkpo ke sex, no be small mata ooo
Stop giving her money if u truly want to be free, maybe by so doing the message will be so loud in her brain that u are long gone.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
You're 24years old! You're still in your hit period! If you continue this way in the next 4/5 yrs; lagoon won't contain you. Better give your life to Jesus Christ and join choir practice in your Church.. They have come to pieces the little that is left of you.. she loves movies! Keep watching movies with her!she loves movies
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Dannieln1: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

pass Meyer number if she’s based in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Your Views About This Couple? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.