Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,384 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41622 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by uptownemmygee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thank God you use your own money rent shop, when I quit mine, I had roughly 950k with me, nah kpekus collect my money finish, thank God I learn how to fix laptop and phone during my OND days for lagos, I for hear am.
Now that I'm hustling legitimately any ogbanje wey ask me money wey pass 1k go hear am
Shop rent 200k minus other government tax levy
House rent 120k
Daily feeding 2-3k
Nahim one yeye lazy girl go come add her own wahala join mine, carry your kpekus go make you leave my dick oo

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Dmacqh(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
You no get mouth ? Wetin be your OT for street ? If you get give her, if you no get let her know. She didn’t force to give her , neither did you force her for sex.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by atinga1: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp
Smh. All you need to do, is to tell her you don't have money anytime she asks. After two or three failed attempts, she will be the one avoiding you. Naija Girls can never be a in relationship where they gain nothing financially, especially jobless girls.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Hanndye: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
She has turned herself to your personal mistress with payments. Tell her or assist her to get a job or learn a trade otherwise you are through.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"
If your business collapses she will dump you.Most ladies dont feel empathy for a broke guy.She might even be mocking you to her friends.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by alizma: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Tell her you spoilt someone's iphone12 and the man is insisting you pay for it and you are presently looking for money for that. Then watch her for like two weeks if she stand by you and try to help you raise the money then sit her down and talk sense into her head about your feeling concerning the urgent 2k, is she distance herself or tried to cover the kpekus, then you have a goods reason to send her parking without feeling guilty
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Rhozabeth(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Its actually very easy to stop but ncos u don't see urself stopping probably because if the sex that why u think it is am issue. The first thing to do is stopping giving her money, you will see that she run by herself!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Corto: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Shey na the 1k, 2k tp money the girl dey collect dey suffer you, abi na because you no wan dey fúck am again

If you drive am because of 2k, no free tohtoh anywhere o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sweet12345: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

frowning up ur face will do... except you don't want to quit.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ukaface(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
zed7:
Just stop having sex with her, always say you're not in the mood. Reduce communication and she'll get the message.
If she still doesn't, then tell her outright what you've told us.
he fit talk say he no dey mood
But the third leg won't say so, once they watch movie again...lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by duduade: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
So to just type simple sms abi Whatsapp message to her that you not interested shows that you a real SIMP

You just disgraced our gender

Tufiakwa
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Starcy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
As if u ar a new comer in d game. Just break a heart and save ur life couple with ur future saving
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ozegidon(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"
Which kind used and dumped? She is the one using you.. what else do u get from her apart from sex? Nothing I guess..if you don't like her let her go or start a relationship with her...
1k,2k,5k go be like nothing but na money abi na yahoo spirit still dey worry?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by arantess: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Savage yahoo man
Grow some balls and be savage to her
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Hanndye: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Shey na the 1k, 2k tp money the girl dey collect dey suffer you, abi na because you no wan dey fúck am again

If you drive am because of 2k, no free tohtoh anywhere o

He be like say u no far from the truth. He's just paying rental and he dey complain. Make conji hold am first and he go know the different between a bird in hand and the one in the bush. Friends with benefits indeed.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nosa111(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stfu man! You want to be serious but you dey collect free knack and you nor wan pay. Lol
Savageman:

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by MakeMoves: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Like others have said, if she is a liability, then tell her one way or another. And have peace of mind to rebuild your life.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by meemee(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why will you continue to give her money aanytime she makes the request. Stop giving her money. Continue your normal thing with her and see her walk away by herself the moment she stops getting what she came for originally which are the few Ks.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
There was no deliberation or consultation 9n Nairaland when you guys f**ked and now you're seeking advise on how to put her off?

The moment y'all realise that sex adds no valuable thingy to your lives, only them will you come to self actualization.

Keep thinking man, yahoo never leave your body finish...
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Segzy19: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Be ready to stop having sex with her.
Then tell her your mind...

Also be bold to turn down her money request.
Heaven won't fall... Worst case, she will abuse you and go away... Abuse no dey still for body o. It's your future you want to build and preserve. So be selfish about it (preserving your future)
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by SPOLO(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't understand.
Because I remember this babe of mine then , when she saw money with me I told her straight that this money is for my house rent and I can't give you at the moment.

Its as simple as that
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Machidon: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bros. Gud day from here. How is the work.

I will love to know where u are repairing phone in Abuja. Wants to learn something from you.

Maybe we can know one another well.
You can help me with ur digit, so we can continue via any other social media.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Machidon: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bros can you help me with your digit so we can talk. Gat to learn something from you....
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Qwi1: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just cut off
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Angrymode: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are asking how to tell someone to go? Are you dumb or can't you spell GO or it's synonyms? OP, you better wake up o!

A leech is sucking you financially and otherwise yet you are wasting time! Continue!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by boxypane(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Just tell her you are interested again. It's that simple
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by damocool(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Simple thing, just give your life to Christ bro, confess and forsake your sins, and ask for forgiveness, read the scripture and pray always for grace to continue abiding in his love, and join a church that believes in the totality of the word of God. It will be very easy to leave the immoral relationship, and it will be easy for you to save your life and future. Just handover all to God and you will see the difference.. Don't allow SIN to ruin your future and land you in eternal suffering in the last day... Peace be unto you bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by phemmyfour: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

This Delilah is a distraction, she's out to ruin you. Let her go n be focus for once in your life
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by babadee1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

I don't understand. You explained everything perfectly well in your post. Just tell her what you have said here na. Abi what's the real problem exactly?
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Josbreed: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
As a yahoo boy wey don rock and flex with plenty women, rugged Benin girls for that matter, na the same you wey no know how to control ordinary Abj girl. O boy you fall my hands. You are a disgrace to yahoo kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by bennyflipy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
You no serious, you no wan tell us say na the kpekus you go miss. Only give her money when you feel like, any girl Wei like you no go too bill you like thief. As a girl you must deserve each Naira Wei I wan give you.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sholikay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
The Truth is that,she had trapped you with a kind of trade by barter system...she gives you sex while she uses that to get money from you...if you want to stop her perfectly,try and play this mind game on her,by letting her know you don't value or get freaked with the sexual thing happening between you guys by simply giving her money whenever she asks,but try as much as you can to avoid having sex with her henceforth,if you can scale through this the first and second time you guys are always together,then there after you can boldly tell her to stop coming to visit you at your shop or home ..you have first won the mind battle,of her believing she can always trap you with sex.....
N.B please,don't stop giving her money whenever she asks you,until you have stopped her from coming to your place of work or home.... because from your write up,she always sees and knows when you receive money....

And the most important thing I want to tell you. .quit fornication and genuinely give your life to Jesus Christ......
If you quit your past bad life style and still not accepted Jesus Christ to help you live a new life as you had wanted,you can only be doing it in vain....I have just shared you the best truth, brother... peace be with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.