Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) (2170 Views)

Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics / Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by Incognito21: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just saw the post about of the unknown gunmen that use to flaunt money on social media he was caught and he confessed to be one of the unknown gunmen terrorizing southeast, my mind just flashed back, then February period this year, when I once hailed and captured one of the unknown gun men on camera and I regretted ever doing such, then they went and set ablaze a police station, and was firing and challenging security force’s to come and face them, boasting of their juju, mumu me was hailing them, I did that cause of the end sars then, I disliked police men for their illegal doing, many people was hailing them, businesses was closed, people running helter skelter for safety, gun blazing, shooting sporadically thereby killing innocent woman selling akara (puff puff), seeing that post made me regret ever hailing them, they’re terrorizing southeast infact is now a business of arm robbery, killing and kidnapping, I want them all dead, every unknown gunmen dead, every ipob terrorist dead, imagine flaunting phone you collected from innocent people, car, ransom money, and they be tagging them yahoo boy. What a mayhem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by Samfloxin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Unknown gun men deserve no mercy
Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
What is the motives behind unknown gunmen
Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by Golan007: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Because of Obi.

Dey decieve yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by cybersoldiers: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Staged.

Leave that matter.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by budaatum: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
When everyone was shouting Fulani cow, I wondered then how Fulani could be terrorising in Enugu. Don't they have thugs in Enugu who like cow I wondered.

Now the breeze has blown Fulani away and we find that it is the local insect on the vegetable that is eating the vegetable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by 4teenblaq: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2022
No body is above mistake.. Just dust yourself and move on. As far as you realized your mistakes and you are making amendments to it.

Remember some persons supported buhari in 2015 and 2019 and they are still supporting tinubu... They are irredeemable..

You are redeemed in Jesus name..

Amen?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi is responsible for all the killings in the East. He is the leader of Unknown Gunmen.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics) by Owerri1stSon: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Incognito21:
Just saw the post about of the unknown gunmen that use to flaunt money on social media he was caught and he confessed to be one of the unknown gunmen terrorizing southeast, my mind just flashed back, then February period this year, when I once hailed and captured one of the unknown gun men on camera and I regretted ever doing such, then they went and set ablaze a police station, and was firing and challenging security force’s to come and face them, boasting of their juju, mumu me was hailing them, I did that cause of the end sars then, I disliked police men for their illegal doing, many people was hailing them, businesses was closed, people running helter skelter for safety, gun blazing, shooting sporadically thereby killing innocent woman selling akara (puff puff), seeing that post made me regret ever hailing them, they’re terrorizing southeast infact is now a business of arm robbery, killing and kidnapping, I want them all dead, every unknown gunmen dead, every ipob terrorist dead, imagine flaunting phone you collected from innocent people, car, ransom money, and they be tagging them yahoo boy. What a mayhem.

Welcome to the light. All UGM deserves a shot to the head

(1) (Reply)

Photos: African Tribes Where Husbands Flog Wives To Prove Their Fidelity / My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls / Is There Any Limit To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.