Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (51701 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Waterbear(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have a 2012 Corolla in ph .. Nigerian used but very clean... and it's not up to 2.6m
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu gi zutarala ya ekwe nti ahu?
I helped him complete the purchase...As he just dey worry me..

Last borns sabi kuputa umunne ha ego codedly.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Munzy14:

I helped him complete the purchase...As he just dey worry me..

Last borns sabi kuputa umunne ha ego codedly.

Hehehehehehe
O wu aka oru ha.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehe
O wu aka oru ha.
Okwaya... cheesy
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Asiseeit: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Have you found one?
If not check here
https://twitter.com/Yettonia/status/1547992016671232008?t=JovfREtzcLsluAn1W1Pckw&s=19

Do your due diligence o, dunno the seller o
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
kevwemike:
will the car have custom paper? Pls send ur no
drop your number.i will call you
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by bomasek(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
joinnow:

who will seize it if it has genuine custom paper
Only the seaports is designated for imported vehicles not border stations
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Highkings23(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Good morning all. I believe you all are doing great.
I want to share my experience leaving Port Harcourt for Lagos to buy a Toyota Corolla.

I embarked on this journey on Sunday 10th July.
I came to Lagos to purchase the car because of these three conditions;
1. I thought it will cheaper in Lagos than Port Harcourt.
2. I believed in Lagos I will see much of it and would have a choice.
3. I believed in Lagos I will get the best with everything intact.

Before coming to Lagos I had my preferred model in mind. That's 2005 LE model.

JUST INCASE U ARE STILL IN NEED OF THIS SIR, PLEASE CALL 08029694033 OR COME OVER TO MY OFFICE AT MOSES ADEBAYO STREET OJODU BEGGER LAGOS STATE

IF YOU COME FOR MINE I PROMISE TO REFUND YOUR TRANSPORT FAIR BACK TO YOU. THAT'S HOW SURE I AM ABOUT THE CAR. AND THE PRICE IS VERY FRIENDLY. CALL ME NOW LETS TALK

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by streetwise2015: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks but Amdman has not been replying to text lately..I don’t know why

UbOI:

Well search for Amdman

He's been in the game for long and has built a good reputation
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by DiffIsClear3: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Doyenro23:

Rest get the certificate first and join the line
You set test. No be you I ask question Oga
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by UbOI: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
streetwise2015:
Thanks but Amdman has not been replying to text lately..I don’t know why

Check his signature and get his number there
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Joshlinks: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
odimbannamdi:

How do you I reach u?

Kindly message me. It is still available in case you have anyone that needs a legit tokunbo Corolla
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Doyenro23:
Dem go scam This one now he go come here to cry angry grin you come Lagos come find car you still one go contonou to buy car wey custom go impound you said you're looking for car wetin carry you go lekki cool cool oversabi dey worry u when there are car stands in Berger & ile zinc after pwd Lagos or better still go to apapa inside walf there shipments coming in and seller don't have complete money for clearance and custom duty you go buy cheaper talking from experience bought many cars with that method or you go back to your pH and buy expensive if you follow all This jiji advice i swear you go cry 3m no be small Money if you're buying from apapa do body and engine inspection with mechanic check the car under wella for Rusting i hope you go use this as advice or get scammed so we go laugh you wella

How do u know sellers with incomplete money?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2022
ZeroChil:
You are good to go. Check that the mileage (Odometer) corresponds or closely corresponds with info provided below. Check for oil leaks underneath the car. If "check engine" light is static (on), run a simple OBDII scan. If you get the message "Catalyst converter below threshold" either bank 1, bank 2 or 3, you have yourself a vehicle with removed catalist converter what the local mechanics call "indomie". Lastly verify that the first body and paint is still intact. If I'll buy a 2007 Corolla for over 3M, I'll pay attention to these details. Good luck.

Which website is this pls?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by slap1(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2022
ogmask:

I just sold a very clean 08 for 3,5m here in phc. you can come to my car stand to see it before the buyers takes it away this weekend.
We have very good cars here too..... tahstsd the point i want to make.

Where is your car stand in PH?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by slap1(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Waterbear:
I have a 2012 Corolla in ph .. Nigerian used but very clean... and it's not up to 2.6m

Where in PH? Can I see pictures?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Waterbear(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2022
slap1:

Where in PH? Can I see pictures?

Sure...
How can I contact you?

Sorry, I just got information, it's was just sold this morning...
But I can find another for you, and very clean if you are still interested...

1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by slap1(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Waterbear:

Sure...
How can I contact you?

Sorry, I just got information, it's was just sold this morning...
But I can find another for you, and very clean if you are still interested...

I've sent you an email. You can reply with your number.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by dplordx(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
I enjoy the entire story. But you too bad mouth Lagos. Anyways, my state dey too crowded all thanks to SE people who no go stay their Anambra Dubai, but chai you for try connect with some bad boy like me 4.1m ontology Corolla 03? Dem don chop you wella but at least you come and your mama head nor leave you. Very soon sha I believe say you go go for Rx330 or 350 claim it!
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by ogmask: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
slap1:

Where is your car stand in PH?

Alcon bridge, by Kefo suits, woji.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by ogmask: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Passionate888:
Where are you located in PH?

Alcon bridge by Kefo suits, woji
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Poleski: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sambai65:
car is even cheaper at Abuja than Lagos,if not for security issue kaduna would have better

Why are cars in Kaduna cheaper?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by GreatSage: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
yesloaded:

Use copart or iaai instead
What's the total amount in USD should one bugdet for?? Leave out custom duty fee.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Doyenro23(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2022
LagosInter:

How do u know sellers with incomplete money?

Dealers around help usually I use to disguise as a middle man too so to get enquiry
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Waterbear(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Contact me..
I have this...
Going easy.
Going cheap...

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Maxilight: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Waterbear post=114758085]I have a 2012 Corolla in ph .. Nigerian used but very clean... and it's not up to 2.6m [/qu
The pictures please
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Waterbear(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxilight post=114922590][/quote]

That one has been sold..
Posted the picture here earlier...

But I have another..
This one is 2006 in abia state

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 2:21am On Aug 16, 2022
kevwemike:
will the car have custom paper? Pls send ur no
Do you still need the legit contact
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by kezienaira: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
419ballo:
090 27 67 40 33
This is available at 3.450m
Call or text if interested

Iz dis xtil avalable chairman
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by bomasek(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Poleski:

Why are cars in Kaduna cheaper?
Mostly smuggled into Nigeria
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Verovert: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
It was interesting to read and learn thank you for such useful information.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Lekan239(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Austinor4:
Try alaba you might find one
Although most of the car they bring are right hand drive cars when you buy you convert it to left hand drive which is more suitable for Nigerian
planning on coming to alaba tomorrow to buy car

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.