Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (51703 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Guderian(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Check some facebook groups... Search dilligently
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Guderian(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
OP where u dey since grin
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by kaymart: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sanchez01:

This is so true. It's a big issue here in the US as well. Used cars are terribly expensive. I spent over two weeks reading, studying and calling dealerships in order to buy around $8,000. I ended up buying one for $22,000. Used cars, mostly sedans are terribly expensive. According to information available, their prices won't fall until next year. To be honest, it is not exactly a good period to buy a car, particularly used one.
Was it a used car you bought for 22,000?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Sanchez01: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
kaymart:

Was it a used car you bought for 22,000?
Yeah. It was actually $18k. 6.85% in tax, registration, documentation fee, etc summed the total to $22k. It is worse and keeps getting worse currently now because there are no cars in inventories.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by doggedfighter(f): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
I agree with you ,when I want to get an 06 honda DC Lagos price last was #950k,the day I went to onitsha to enter motor to Lagos my mind told me to check first in onitsha,lo and behold I got a very clean DC at #850k in onitsha,with everything working from ac to heated leather seats

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.