Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (51698 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Dshocker:

Last year November i imported a clean 2007 Toyota Sienna with a 18,000km at the cost of N2.6m

That na why i said calm down.
If you have someone over there, they will carefully help you find a good car at a cheaper rate, it might take up to 4 months.

Yeah, go and buy it again today.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Dshocker(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Yeah, go and buy it again today.

Guy abeg if you don't know anything about importation, abeg rest.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy abeg if you don't know anything about importation, abeg rest.

You buy cars once a year after waiting for 4 months. You're the one who has no idea what he's talking about.

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by belej2: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Good morning all. I believe you all are doing great.
I want to share my experience leaving Port Harcourt for Lagos to buy a Toyota Corolla.

I embarked on this journey on Sunday 10th July.
I came to Lagos to purchase the car because of these three conditions;
1. I thought it will cheaper in Lagos than Port Harcourt.
2. I believed in Lagos I will see much of it and would have a choice.
3. I believed in Lagos I will get the best with everything intact.

Before coming to Lagos I had my preferred model in mind. That's 2005 LE model.

I can give u 04 for 2.8m
Call or WhatsApp 08149577728
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Godplan123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
AbelAbdul:
That's What my money can buy
Inbox me if you ready to buy Corolla 05

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Ahurum ya... grin grin

OP wu onye i hori Iho ma ya wuru ndi Owerri.. grin

Ha mee ya ihe na Moto eeeh, O ga a mata na uwa na afu ufu..

When I bought my first car, chai Ha piawara m azu... cheesy after 2years i took it back to the man to sell it..

Through him, I got another one of quality grade now..And av told him to prepare for the third soon.

Car dealers mee gi ihe eeeh....Especially when they figure you are a novice...Because of that my brother went deeper into Auto mobile biz...

O nwehu zi ihe m na amahu na car biz now.

Necessity wu the mother of invention.

Unless I nwere onye gi ma anya ihe ndi a, I gahu a gbalaha nrugbu.
Them must chop you. cheesy
It's like a due you have to pay.
One should just pray to end up with a good car as a first timer.
I ga e re the second one ma gi zuo the third one?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by omobolarinwa1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
AbelAbdul:
1. I don't want to leave Lagos without getting a car.
2. I need Corolla

Kindly DM if you want a corrola at the rate of which you looking for in my city....2k will take you down here..
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Munzy14(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Unless I nwere onye gi ma anya ihe ndi a, I gahu a gbalaha nrugbu.
Them must chop you. cheesy
It's like a due you have to pay.
One should just pray to end up with a good car as a first timer.
I ga e re the second one ma gi zuo the third one?
Even onye mmadu ga arugbu ya atimes... cheesy

Exactly! One must pay the due o.

Mba..The second one I will leave it for baby bro to do bolt...Which he is into already.

As ASUU no gree, he must be useful to himself....I don't think I will sell any again moving on..A na hu a like ire property m zuru except it becomes a must.

I huru nke ugbu a, a choro m ikpachara anya zuta ya..I see it as a ride I will be taking into my matrimonial home cheesy cheesy maka peace of mind ga na agbakwa ya... smiley Umu nwaanyi unu likiri ihe dinma.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Even onye mmadu ga arugbu ya atimes... cheesy

Exactly! One must pay the due o.

'ke onye gi wunu ihe mmashi akpa. cheesy

Mba..The second one I will leave it for baby bro to do bolt...Which he is into already.

As ASUU no gree, he must be useful to himself....I don't think I will sell any again moving on..A na hu a like ire property m zuru except it becomes a must.

That's nice.
That venture brings money in Lagos o.

I huru nke ugbu a, a choro m ikpachara anya zuta ya..I see it as a ride I will be taking into my matrimonial home cheesy cheesy maka peace of mind ga na agbakwa ya... smiley Umu nwaanyi unu likiri ihe dinma.. cheesy

Ngwanu, good luck. cheesy
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by DiffIsClear3: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Crusadee:
A Customs officer can do that, but I don't advice you to do that, it will be cheaper for you to buy a car already with duty paid in the seaport, coz as it is now no duty can be paid for any vehicle that was brought in through the borders, don't forget when the officer help you bring in the car you are the one that will use it within Nigeria and there are interland patrol officers the fact that you register your car won't stop customs from checking your papers, and once it's fake they will definitely catch you coz they usually check in the system confirm it's originality, so I advice you to be on a safer side avoid cotonu motor. I m a Customs officer I once work in Seme border sometimes ago. Take my advice and live without regrets.
Good evening sir. Please I am currently an undergraduate and honestly would love to be a custom officer. Can you advise me on how to become one ?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Munzy14(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

'ke onye gi wunu ihe mmashi akpa. cheesy

That's nice.
That venture brings money in Lagos o.

Ngwanu, good luck. cheesy
Heheheh some can be greedy... cheesy

Serious money o..Even here in Owerri o..Ones you have a clean ride and a good cell phone, aha gi wu make wa ego....He is using Apple nke ohuru ahu..13pro..According to him it has strong network to dota passenger.

Oooh!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Doyenro23(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
DiffIsClear3:
Good evening sir. Please I am currently an undergraduate and honestly would love to be a custom officer. Can you advise me on how to become one ?

You never commot for school you don dey find work grin angry all this children of nowadays self
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Toyota Camry XLE
2.4L 4plugs
Very neat
Leather Upholstery
Engine in Pristine condition
Transmission in perfect condition
AC is freezing standard
First Body. No dents at all
Location- Fagba

Don't go and buy Pangolo for 1.9m
Add small money and enjoy. Car is still like Tokunbo owner never really used it
No dealer involved owner is selling directly
Car is as it is in this picture
Asking price is 2.3m

Call or WhatsApp zero7zero2679348six
Fastest finger

Check cheaper ones here too...

https://www.nairaland.com/7228127/toyota-camry-2003-2006-2007-2011-sale#114730211

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Crusadee: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
DiffIsClear3:
Honestly speaking getting job with Customs is a rare opportunity, you can get it by chance when a recruitment is going on and it's open to the public to apply, when it's ur luck you will definitely get, or when you have a big shot in government that will have you enlisted, but don't ever give money to anyone because all those saying it's for sale is definitely a scam, coz I don't see anyone having such opportunity and selling it for any amount! I've never seen any officer that said his own slot was bought with money, it doesn't exist. And again note that Customs don't employ any how, it takes 5-10yrs B4 any recruitment is conducted because they don't need plenty officers like military or Police. Currently the total workforce is around 15k officers and they are much, but there's a rumour that within the next 2 to 3 yrs the workforce will be doubled to around 30k or so. Goodluck!!!
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Crusadee: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
DiffIsClear3:
H
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by DiffIsClear3: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Crusadee:
Honestly speaking getting job with Customs is a rare opportunity, you can get it by chance when a recruitment is going on and it's open to the public to apply, when it's ur luck you will definitely get, or when you have a big shot in government that will have you enlisted, but don't ever give money to anyone because all those saying it's for sale is definitely a scam, coz I don't see anyone having such opportunity and selling it for any amount! I've never seen any officer that said his own slot was bought with money, it doesn't exist. And again note that Customs don't employ any how, it takes 5-10yrs B4 any recruitment is conducted because they don't need plenty officers like military or Police. Currently the total workforce is around 15k officers and they are much, but there's a rumour that within the next 2 to 3 yrs the workforce will be doubled to around 30k or so. Goodluck!!!
Thanks for this detailed information sir.

If not for ASUU I would have signed out and be preparing for NYSC. Currently in my finals.

I hope I make it by then

I appreciate you sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by DiffIsClear3: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Doyenro23:

You never commot for school you don dey find work grin angry all this children of nowadays self
lol I no be small pikin o

Na condition (ASUU) make my crayfish bend. 27yrs old young man. Currently in my finals though

Thank you sir lol
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by odimbannamdi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joshlinks:
I have a corrola 08 tokunbo for sale. Just for 3.4m. Kindly send me your WhatsApp number and I will send u pictures of it

How do you I reach u?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Patman89: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
David1017:
I have a Toyota camry(spider) . In good condition. Interior is neat. Exterior is fairly good. Red in colour and in Benin City.
We can talk on WhatsApp if you are interested
I am interested. Pls hit me up on WhatsApp 08064828242
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Patman89: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Africanpride123:
I have a Toyota Camry 2008. Its extremely neat. The inside is like a tear rubber... No story. Used for a year, all papers in tact, even comprehensive Insurance.
Ac is harmattan. Cream colour

I also have 2009 Corolla, its as neat as tear rubber. Metalic color. Spare tyre has never been used. Ac is freezer.
ANY SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME.
Serious buyer here. 08064828242
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by alphaNomega: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
chukel:
your analogy doesn't make sense. It means U.S is also a failed state cos the used car prices over there have almost doubled. You can ask questions too.
Yes, the US has been printing money to meet up their debt and budget demands.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2022
9icetoo:

OP, no try this stunt oo.

No just try am.

it is not stunt
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Passionate888:

What about custom papers?
it will done and its legit
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2022
bomasek:
Don't mind this person,your car will be seized on the highway before it gets to pH
who will seize it if it has genuine custom paper
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2022
ford101:
rubbish talk.corolla is still corolla stop talking like a scammer. Corolla turn girls head just listen to ur self.
Sorry if my talk annoyed you.
it is met for my audience and i will tell him how to love-vendor the ride over their with just 100k or less
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Patman89: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2022
yemmywesey:
I have 2014 corrola
Naija used
2.5 meter only.
Interested. 08064828242
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2022
AbelAbdul:
How can I navigate to Seme border? I'm in Apapa
sorry for the late responds was offline
from apapa enter bus to mile 2 or mazamaza
enter direct bus to seme border
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Iykolysis:

Please give me your number, i need a genuine link on how to get Cotonou car, i want a truthful dealer. Clean toks, 2008 Camry Spider, 4 plugs, leather interior.
drop your email i will send it
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2022
kevwemike:
will the car have custom paper? Pls send ur no
drop your email i will send it
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Timibraun0010:

I'm also thinking of going to Cotonou to look for a car. Are vehicles now allowed to be moved into Nigeria? Any idea about the custom fee too?
what you want is clean title car with original custom paper. custom fee depends on the car type and the total cost of the car
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Mariangeles(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Heheheh some can be greedy... cheesy

Serious money o..Even here in Owerri o..Ones you have a clean ride and a good cell phone, aha gi wu make wa ego....He is using Apple nke ohuru ahu..13pro..According to him it has strong network to dota passenger.

Oooh!!!cheesy

O wu gi zutarala ya ekwe nti ahu?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Doyenro23(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
DiffIsClear3:
lol I no be small pikin o

Na condition (ASUU) make my crayfish bend. 27yrs old young man. Currently in my finals though

Thank you sir lol

Rest get the certificate first and join the line

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.