Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (51705 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by feelme3(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Bros, slow down. Take your expenses so far and go home. When your are relaxed you can resume your search again. Cars plenty but na so sharp guys plenty. N3M no be here oo.

AbelAbdul:
1. I don't want to leave Lagos without getting a car.
2. I need Corolla

35 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
feelme3:
Bros, slow down. Take your expenses so far and go home. When your are relaxed you can resume your search again. Cars plenty but na so sharp guys plenty. N3M no be here oo.

The more I delay the higher the price of the car due to foreign exchange. As at February 2022, a clean tokunbo was worth between 2.3 and 2.5m. Now you can't find that same grade for 3m.

Modified: to clear the car few months ago was about 400 to 600k.
Now clearance cost 1.2m.

I have asked everywhere the same think.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by 4djustnation: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Please drop your number so that we can discuss this car. I am interested.
David1017:
I have a Toyota camry(spider) . In good condition. Interior is neat. Exterior is fairly good. Red in colour and in Benin City.
We can talk on WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2022
4djustnation:
Do you have a car to sell?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by David1017(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
4djustnation:
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Sambai65(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
You for just stay port buy your corolla ..its it worth it going to lagos to buy cars...the price different no go pass 100k for port price...factor cost of hotel you paid in lagos..transport...fuelling the car when you buy it to port....paying police on road.bros abeg e no worth am.Me I can never leave my location to buy car in Lagos.Its not worth it at all.cars are not cheap in Lag too.
car is even cheaper at Abuja than Lagos,if not for security issue kaduna would have better

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Sambai65:
car is even cheaper at Abuja than Lagos,if not for security issue kaduna would have better
yes I have a dealer in Kaduna has very clean and cheaper. Unfortunately when I wanted to buy it was already purchased.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
David1017:

Do you sell cars?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by David1017(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Do you sell cars?
No i don't sell cars. I just have this one piece for sale
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by foolbuster: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2022
I will just advice you to be patient, it's corolla we are talking about here not some rare vehicle, you will get what you are looking for at the right price. But If you become impatient and rush you'll make a mistake.

35 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2022
David1017:
No i don't sell cars. I just have this one piece for sale
Is it Corolla tokunbo? Post pictures
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2022
foolbuster:
I will just advice you to be patient, it's corolla we are talking about here not some rare vehicle, you will get what you are looking for at the right price. But If you become impatient and rush you'll make a mistake.
Thanks brother
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by David1017(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Its a camry(spider)
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2022
David1017:

Its a camry(spider)
Ok. I wish you luck in your sale

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by David1017(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
This is someone else's thread.
My WhatsApp number is 08113308125. Msg me so i can send you the pictures
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by David1017(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Ok. I wish you luck in your sale

Yeah..
Thanks
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by joinnow: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Good morning all. I believe you all are doing great.
I want to share my experience leaving Port Harcourt for Lagos to buy a Toyota Corolla.

I embarked on this journey on Sunday 10th July.
I came to Lagos to purchase the car because of these three conditions;
1. I thought it will cheaper in Lagos than Port Harcourt.
2. I believed in Lagos I will see much of it and would have a choice.
3. I believed in Lagos I will get the best with everything intact.

Before coming to Lagos I had my preferred model in mind. That's 2005 LE model.
since you are in Lagos enter cotonour seme border. If you need genuine person that will get you grade 1 at affordable price let me know. You only need your transport money say 5k enter fifa 1 to fifa9 you go see motor taya. Make your choice. Make payment in 4 days your car go dey pH. And it will be grade 1 and your choice car and lower in price compare to Lagos.everything legit. Your car go turn girls Head

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by dejavubobo1(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Getting to Apapa, I was taken to their warehouse.
I saw so many Toyota Corolla cars of different colors. The 2005 model were few. Much of them were 06 and 07.

The 05 that entered my eyes was very expensive(3.8m)
Let me sell u one 05. Ikorodu Lagos. 2mill
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
joinnow:
since you are in Lagos enter cotonour seme border. If you need genuine person that will get you grade 1 at affordable price let me know. You only need your transport money say 5k enter fifa 1 to fifa9 you go see motor taya. Make your choice. Make payment in 4 days your car go dey pH. And it will be grade 1 and your choice car and lower in price compare to Lagos.everything legit. Your car go turn girls Head
How can I navigate to Seme border? I'm in Apapa
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Let me sell u one 05. Ikorodu Lagos. 2mill
post pictures and is it tokunbo?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by streetwise2015: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
I’m facing the same ordeal too..Most car dealers on Nairaland and Jiji are not honest..They are just selling dead cars. That’s why I became too careful…which of the good car dealer on Nairaland can you recommend..At this point I don’t mind shipping and waiting for my car as far as the car is great

Mrsoft3:
You only mentioned two three places, you only mention meeting one person. For someone who is coming all the way from pH and is a nairalander I expected you to be wise and smart at the same time.

There are many car dealers on this section,you could contact one of them even before you set out on your journey. Lagos feed on johnny just come,they know and they will increase the price for you. The car you are talking about there are people who will sell cheaper than even your budget but you didn't bother to go to those places. Someone said you have the characteristics of being scammed which I actually believe,you don't go and joke with such amount of money.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
streetwise2015:
I’m facing the same ordeal too..Most car dealers on Nairaland and Jiji are not honest..They are just selling dead cars. That’s why I became too careful…which of the good car dealer on Nairaland can you recommend..At this point I don’t mind shipping and waiting for my car as far as the car is great

I came to realized that most car dealers on jiji do not own cars. They are pure agents and middle men.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by dejavubobo1(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
post pictures and is it tokunbo?
Would prefer a private chat. But fr the sake of doubts.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Would prefer a private chat. But fr the sake of doubts. Reach me 07032310784

You want 2m for this? Unbelievable
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Would prefer a private chat. But fr the sake of doubts. Reach me 07032310784
Sorry I need tokubo
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by fini22(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 tukunbo at 3.5m at idiroko border 08039111568
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You can still look around, and don’t rush in buying any of the cars. They are more corollas out there just take your time. For 3M you should be able to drive home with a clean vehicle

One of the papers can’t be ready today.

He will not see. Any one at this price is at that price for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
As for the OP, why must it be a corolla? Why not a matrix? The two of them are essentially the same asides the difference in design. Your chances are higher with the Matrix

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by dejavubobo1(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Sorry I need tokubo
What u call toks are accident refurbished cars. So why not do the refurbishment urself to ur taste. & enjoy peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

What u call toks are accident refurbished cars. So why not do the refurbishment urself to ur taste. & enjoy peace of mind
Ever heard of VIN check?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Itsrm:
As for the OP, why must it be a corolla? Why not a matrix? The two of them are essentially the same asides the difference in design. Your chances are higher with the Matrix
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.