Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? (19682 Views)

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahaha, seems you're not in the dating pool!?... e go shock you when you give it a deep try, it's pathetic!
Hmmm
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by phemmyfour: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:
There is a saying that there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. A lot of news about failed marriages is scaring some men to stay away from marriage.

It has been discovered through some research that 80% of a successful marriage is living together with a right partner. The question I want to ask is: How can you know your right partner?

Please push this to the front page for the matured men and women on this forum to answer this important question.
Can two work together except they agree

You LL know the right partner if your AGREEMENT bar is 75% and above
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pls, what do you mean by daddy issues? Does that mean a girl that has only father and no mother?? The ones they call Omo daddy? And why did you say so, cuz I don't have a mum, I don't even know what she looks like, it's only Daddy I have.
SafariHunter:
VERY IMPORTANT: Only God can direct you towards a good partner (On God for everything) but you have to open your heart and listen.

1. It is very important to seek for "realness" in a woman, what is "realness"? , you supposed know by now......
( most of our ladies can't keep it real with a man, they always come with a certain fake vibe).

2. Men usually settle for women who remind them of their mothers. Ever heard that "men usually marry their mothers?" It is a subconscious thing but it is real as f##k. The bond between a mother and son is mad ghon.

3. A woman without "daddy issues" is a sure bet. A girl with daddy issues hardly understands men. ( Don't ask why).

4. A partner with a shared sense of purpose is usually a sure bet to.

5. No ONE is perfect,so don't expect an ideal partner to be.

6. It's a partner,not a subordinate,so unlearn that alpha male bullsh..t , I am a red piller but I dey apply rationality o.

7. Go to her neighborhoods both present and past to find out stuff about her that you need to know(I know a guy that this point saved, girl was a who're but repackaged in Abuja ). The past never sleeps. It helps to know if you can settle with her..

8. Don't be be a PU...SSY . Marriage is a man's responsibility while it's just a ride for a woman ( this is relative but largely true in Africa for now).

9. COMMUNICATION is paramount,if she can't communicate,she gotta go...It goes both ways but it's important...

Disclaimer: I never Marry, na just better girlfriend I get ,so no over reason am....

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool sad sad
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by idu1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Freelane33:
You will know after some moments with her
My partner is peaceful and lovely
We are from different tribe but that doesn’t change anything . She’s a Christian . I’m a Muslim by faith .
I love her and she loves me
She’s from a good home and always free with me . She’s not the type that hide phone or chats
I can be with her phone from morning till night incase there is need to use hers .
I have access to every parts of her life ranging from accounts to everything .I teach her a lot of things because she likes learning . She reasons like a man at times as a result of the training I have given her . I’m presently studying psych as my second degree after a lot of years because I really love it though I’m in my thirties
She hates noise , my apartment is always quiet whenever she’s around and that shows she will be able to give my unborn kids a good parental upbringing .she’s hard working , she works for her money and things doesn’t freak her . I’m happy I stop cheating on her with some ladies that doesn’t match her in terms of energies and other. Though she’s not perfect and ain’t perfect too . We do fight and settle .
she force me to pray most times by laying my praying Mat and filling my kettle .
She’s happy that I’m practicing a religion because I wasn’t practicing none before
I pray we end up marrying each other
But if we don’t eventually end up together .
I pray God give her a responsible man

You must marry her.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
Can two work together except they agree

You LL know the right partner if your AGREEMENT bar is 75% and above
Okay, please explain further especially that agreement bar
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by SafariHunter(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Pls, what do you mean by daddy issues? Does that mean a girl that has only father and no mother?? The ones they call Omo daddy? And why did you say so, cuz I don't have a mum, I don't even know what she looks like, it's only Daddy I have.

Girls with daddy issues in my experience are girls without a model father, girls who had an abusive father and are still carrying emotional scars. Girls with "womanizer father's" ,Girls who lost their dads at a young age and didn't have a positive male model while growing up etc.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by KristaPretty(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Don't get married or marry a naive timid virgin

I cannot marry a man who is not a virgin, nah, these broloshos are too much with infections here and there grin

When I'm ready, I'd go to a village I know or somewhere I know
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by annisy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Let me drop my 2cent
Understand yourself very well (your strength and weaknesses) then look out for your opposite!! Someone whose strengths is your weaknesses and weaknesses is your strength most time you will find the perfect one in them!!! Before I forget most times they don't appear in the kind of package we expect (shape, size, curve, height and so on)

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Elijayy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
This young man here has said it all

SafariHunter:
VERY IMPORTANT: Only God can direct you towards a good partner (On God for everything) but you have to open your heart and listen.

1. It is very important to seek for "realness" in a woman, what is "realness"? , you supposed know by now......
( most of our ladies can't keep it real with a man, they always come with a certain fake vibe).

2. Men usually settle for women who remind them of their mothers. Ever heard that "men usually marry their mothers?" It is a subconscious thing but it is real as f##k. The bond between a mother and son is mad ghon.

3. A woman without "daddy issues" is a sure bet. A girl with daddy issues hardly understands men. ( Don't ask why).

6. It's a partner,not a subordinate,so unlearn that alpha male bullsh..t , I am a red piller but I dey apply rationality o.

7. Go to her neighborhoods both present and past to find out stuff about her that you need to know(I know a guy that this point saved, girl was a who're but repackaged in Abuja ). The past never sleeps. It helps to know if you can settle with her..

8. Don't be be a PU...SSY . Marriage is a man's responsibility while it's just a ride for a woman ( this is relative but largely true in Africa for now).

9. COMMUNICATION is paramount,if she can't communicate,she gotta go...It goes both ways but it's important...

Disclaimer: I never Marry, na just better girlfriend I get ,so no over reason am....

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by HajiaNotu: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
When you are happy with him or her in the equation...And the feeling is mutual,then you on the right path..

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by LadyD22(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

He wants the right partner. Nothing good comes easy.
Men are not wired like women.
Once you marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin one day (maybe after 10 or 30 years but surely, one day) she will cheat on you, frustrate you, crash the marriage or render you unhappy for the rest of your life.

And men do what ? Remain faithful ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by LadyD22(f): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Once you marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin one day (maybe after 10 or 30 years but surely, one day) she will cheat on you, frustrate you, crash the marriage or render you unhappy for the rest of your life.

Probably chatting from 2005 , simple don't get married at all

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Freelane33:
We are from different tribe but that doesn’t change anything . She’s a Christian . I’m a Muslim by faith .
She’s from a good home and always free with me . She’s not the type that hide phone or chats
I can be with her phone from morning till night incase there is need to use hers .
I have access to every parts of her life ranging from accounts to everything .I teach her a lot of things because she likes learning . She reasons like a man at times as a result of the training I have given her . I’m presently studying psych as my second degree after a lot of years because I really love it though I’m in my thirties
She hates noise , my apartment is always quiet whenever she’s around and that shows she will be able to give my unborn kids a good parental upbringing .she’s hard working , she works for her money and things doesn’t freak her . I’m happy I stop cheating on her with some ladies that doesn’t match her in terms of energies and other. Though she’s not perfect and ain’t perfect too . We do fight and settle .
she force me to pray most times by laying my praying Mat and filling my kettle .
She’s happy that I’m practicing a religion because I wasn’t practicing none before
Wow instead of you to teach her your religion na she they even ask you to pray?
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
faithfull18:
Ladies, marry a virgin man, don't settle for second-hand men.
Will you shut up
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Icedfire1946: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thing is,most times one partner is busy looking for what he or she might gain out of the relationship while the other is busy trying to make it work out for good.e no easy cos most people r just too damn selfish n fake nowadays
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
LadyD22:

Probably chatting from 2005 , simple don't get married at all
Just because you regrettably lost your virginity doesn't mean every girl out here are equally irresponsible. My dear, there are girls with good morals and beautiful standards.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Str8talk21: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Sweetie, are you stalking me?

Haha...marriage by force grin

Person wey no get girl friend na him no get problem.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Str8talk21:

Haha...marriage by force grin

Person wey no get girl friend na him no get problem.
Stay outta this. She's my baby.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by LadyD22(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
SafariHunter:

1) yes that's very true realness , alot of men lie just to impress women or make her loose guard , telling you about how he's planning on buying he's good at cooking and would help around the house only to bark how he's a man and you're a woman and it's "not in his place"

2)yeah they love women who remind them of their moms , breastfeed them, burp them , change their diapers and tell them how good they've been , you can practice with a pet dogso you can be a good mother wife material , women back then can endure ehn , cook 3 meals per day and if they slap you , you say " sorry sir I won't do it again", if he cheats on you just pray to God that all the women he's cheating with does so that you can get your Love Machine back , even if it stops working after 3 seconds during usage

3)avoid women with daddy issues oh , they will dump you after your first cheating spree , those ones are sooooooooo bad they don't even know how to beg you to stop putting your penis in other women , they'll slap you back if you slap them as they are used to defending themselves and being in their masculine energy , since daddy didn't do shit for them

4) a partner with a shared purpose is definitely a sure bet , you like cheating and she doesn't mind you cheating , both of you can pick out names for your new baby with your side chick , very understanding woman

5) I agree with this one, even though it counters the first "tips" you were giving ( Thank God)

6)

7)yes oh it's always good to check history
Are they an ex convict?
Are they baby daddy's or baby Mama's?
Absentees dad ( she tried to trap me with pregnancy so Bleep the baby , I'm out)
Are they responsible especially around family members , is his sister wearing rag and he's wearing Gucci?
Have they beaten someone's child before ? ( I don't care why)
How many women or men have they been with , sexually or in relationships?
Have they taken their ex on dates before?
Are they hiding their phone unnecessarily?
Are they pastor's children?
Are they Yoruba ?
Did his father kill his mother ?
How many siblings ?
We're they born in poverty
What kind of job are they doing ? Ritual or Yahoo
Ask around , carry their picture to their village and ask for information , do that you can be saved , since we're all detectives now

cool suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeee grin grin grin grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself
You pay money and you're good , I wish pregnancy was both ways cry , it pisses me off to know that most of you can only guess but you can't truly lnowt
Wifey on the other hand is expected to create humans in her body , they will answer your name but will you be the one doing the breastfeeding
The sleepless nights with newborn babies
The childcare , feeding , preparing for school , dressing , the losing of identity , a child that will be in your life every second of the day
She will go to work oh
Come back and still make dinner , if she doesn't you'll come to nairaland to come and cry like a manly man
Then you'll complain of a loose vagina which was whose fault?
Only wives of billionaires can convince me that they're not suffering one way or another , people like regina who can hire full time nannies ,cooks , cleaners or afford cleaning budgets but if I have such money at my disposal without the help of a man , I might as well die single , in my big and lonely mansion
Wife material audition is for who knows how to adapt to poverty and suffering the most , that's why they'll say "ah you can't wash with your hand how will you do in your husband's house", I rebuke it , taking care of myself is hard enough, I can't come and baby a grown man and children as well

But come oh apart from money and dick what else do you men have to offer? You guys are the ones always asking us to bring stuff to an invisible table yet most of you can't do the bare minimum , always talking about a wifey material and when you get one you pieces it and need a new one
Sit around play video games all day and chase women after that because the biggest motivation in your life is a vagina
Men in those days killed tigers with their bare hands and then go off to war and die , you've been breastfeeding for 40 years
When a woman walks by , all you imagine is her in bed and you're accusing women of being devil's incarnate okay ooooo
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Str8talk21: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Freelane33:

Nice one. I believe dat ur girl must be an Afonja christian? Right ? grin
If not, then a northern christian ? cheesy
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by CedarHoldings: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Compatibility is in sync.

You both share similar interests, values and visions.
a guy here said that guy didn't follow his proposal to you because you are short, i don't believe that though.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by CedarHoldings: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
obibob2020:
Where can you find a woman without an ex?
heaven
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
By allowing your inner self to guide you, and not your brain.

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Str8talk21: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:

Character nko
Character is very important oo

Character is overrated grin
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Str8talk21: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Stay outta this. She's my baby.

Sorry Sir grin

I am just feeling funky dis evening grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Str8talk21:

Sorry Sir grin

I am just feeling funky dis evening grin
Ok. I understand.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by SafariHunter(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
LadyD22:

1) yes that's very true realness , alot of men lie just to impress women or make her loose guard , telling you about how he's planning on buying he's good at cooking and would help around the house only to bark how he's a man and you're a woman and it's "not in his place"

2)yeah they love women who remind them of their moms , breastfeed them, burp them , change their diapers and tell them how good they've been , you can practice with a pet dogso you can be a good mother wife material , women back then can endure ehn , cook 3 meals per day and if they slap you , you say " sorry sir I won't do it again", if he cheats on you just pray to God that all the women he's cheating with does so that you can get your Love Machine back , even if it stops working after 3 seconds during usage

3)avoid women with daddy issues oh , they will dump you after your first cheating spree , those ones are sooooooooo bad they don't even know how to beg you to stop putting your penis in other women , they'll slap you back if you slap them as they are used to defending themselves and being in their masculine energy , since daddy didn't do shit for them

4) a partner with a shared purpose is definitely a sure bet , you like cheating and she doesn't mind you cheating , both of you can pick out names for your new baby with your side chick , very understanding woman

5) I agree with this one, even though it counters the first "tips" you were giving ( Thank God)

6)

7)yes oh it's always good to check history
Are they an ex convict?
Are they baby daddy's or baby Mama's?
Absentees dad ( she tried to trap me with pregnancy so Bleep the baby , I'm out)
Are they responsible especially around family members , is his sister wearing rag and he's wearing Gucci?
Have they beaten someone's child before ? ( I don't care why)
How many women or men have they been with , sexually or in relationships?
Have they taken their ex on dates before?
Are they hiding their phone unnecessarily?
Are they pastor's children?
Are they Yoruba ?
Did his father kill his mother ?
How many siblings ?
We're they born in poverty
What kind of job are they doing ? Ritual or Yahoo
Ask around , carry their picture to their village and ask for information , do that you can be saved , since we're all detectives now

cool suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeee grin grin grin grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself
You pay money and you're good , I wish pregnancy was both ways cry , it pisses me off to know that most of you can only guess but you can't truly lnowt
Wifey on the other hand is expected to create humans in her body , they will answer your name but will you be the one doing the breastfeeding
The sleepless nights with newborn babies
The childcare , feeding , preparing for school , dressing , the losing of identity , a child that will be in your life every second of the day
She will go to work oh
Come back and still make dinner , if she doesn't you'll come to nairaland to come and cry like a manly man
Then you'll complain of a loose vagina which was whose fault?
Only wives of billionaires can convince me that they're not suffering one way or another , people like regina who can hire full time nannies ,cooks , cleaners or afford cleaning budgets but if I have such money at my disposal without the help of a man , I might as well die single , in my big and lonely mansion
Wife material audition is for who knows how to adapt to poverty and suffering the most , that's why they'll say "ah you can't wash with your hand how will you do in your husband's house", I rebuke it , taking care of myself is hard enough, I can't come and baby a grown man and children as well

But come oh apart from money and dick what else do you men have to offer? You guys are the ones always asking us to bring stuff to an invisible table yet most of you can't do the bare minimum , always talking about a wifey material and when you get one you pieces it and need a new one
Sit around play video games all day and chase women after that because the biggest motivation in your life is a vagina
Men in those days killed tigers with their bare hands and then go off to war and die , you've been breastfeeding for 40 years
When a woman walks by , all you imagine is her in bed and you're accusing women of being devil's incarnate okay ooooo

Aunty ,you get my time o,shey you no see disclaimer??.....

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by SafariHunter(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Elijayy:
This young man here has said it all

Remember the disclaimer oooo.....lol

grin grin angry angry
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
visijo:
Very easy, this is it.

Her Phone: Babe��❤️
His Phone: Joy Microbiology
grin.

If she no vex, then she's the one.
Craze... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by faithfull18(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:
the lady must be a virgin too
Yes, no cheating.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by faithfull18(f): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
I won't, you should shut up instead. Why are you pained
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Theanyanwu: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

you are talking in the nonsense oga. Don't marry woman with ex . How old are you sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.