Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? (19683 Views)

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
CedarHoldings:
a guy here said that guy didn't follow his proposal to you because you are short, i don't believe that though.

Which guy?
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by riczy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
So wats ur point? Advice or question!
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Theanyanwu:
you are talking in the nonsense oga. Don't marry woman with ex . How old are you sef
Understanding doesn't come with age.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by LadyD22(f): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:
There is a saying that there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. A lot of news about failed marriages is scaring some men to stay away from marriage.

It has been discovered through some research that 80% of a successful marriage is living together with a right partner. The question I want to ask is: How can you know your right partner?

Please push this to the front page for the matured men and women on this forum to answer this important question.

I doubt you can really tell who the right or wrong person is , you just have to rely on red flags which you'll most likely ignore because you're trying to look on the positive side of that person

But some people are very good at masking themselves to get what they want , it's by luck Sha
For me I have a few deal breakers which I don't share at all , if I just see it I move on

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by CedarHoldings: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which guy?
emmanuelbrown26
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by CedarHoldings: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which guy?
but i still like you and ready to marry you.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:
There is a saying that there is a man for every woman and a woman for every man. A lot of news about failed marriages is scaring some men to stay away from marriage.

It has been discovered through some research that 80% of a successful marriage is living together with a right partner. The question I want to ask is: How can you know your right partner?

Please push this to the front page for the matured men and women on this forum to answer this important question.
As a man,
She is your peace of mind..

You are relaxed and comfortable with her.

No suspicions, even when gossip comes, you laugh it off with her.

Things about yourselves dey totori eachother..

Relative calmness in the home..With low tone voice in communication..

Spirituality...You must be on same page...Sharing same views about religion is important..If you are a liberal, go for a liberal lady..If you are fanatic, stick to your fellow fanatic....Gaskia!

Make sacrifices when it is needed...And never expect too much.

Lastly...A right one is loyal,Respectful and ready to submit...It is not weakness on her, it is love,care and maturity of her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Ubdavis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Step 1: Never marry a woman with Ex.

Ur not very correct.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ubdavis:

Ur not very correct.
Either you're young or you don't have pen!s.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Ubdavis(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

He wants the right partner. Nothing good comes easy.
Men are not wired like women.
Once you marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin one day (maybe after 10 or 30 years but surely, one day) she will cheat on you, frustrate you, crash the marriage or render you unhappy for the rest of your life.

Pls ur personal experience may not be applicable to everyone
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Ishowlee: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
And here goes to the Nairaland Couple of the Year...
Bro. nijaomegacode & sis. Medianna.

The two must be on a "weather for two" bed. To quench the Night's cold & relax the day ihustle.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ishowlee:

The two must be on a "weather for two" bed. To quench the Night's cold & relax the day ihustle.
Are you serious right now?
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by bowei(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your husband shouted at you in public during a ceremony because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth #350k.*

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you #500k and asked u to buy a new phone for ur husband in the presence of everyone including ur husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him in case the money is not enough so he can add more.

��‍♀ As a woman, would you take this money and the phone number from this gentleman?

�� As a husband, what would you do in this situation?

Open debate for all � ��
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fortune118005:

Well, what you typed here calls for deep thought though your conclusion is quite harsh. I pray I won't end up with the wrong person and you too will not end up with the wrong person, i.e. if you aren't married.
Relax.
I didn't mean to sound harsh.
But the simple truth is this..... If you get so much bothered about getting the right person instead of being the right person, you won't find it.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Blessing0305(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

He wants the right partner. Nothing good comes easy.
Men are not wired like women.
Once you marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin one day (maybe after 10 or 30 years but surely, one day) she will cheat on you, frustrate you, crash the marriage or render you unhappy for the rest of your life.
So wat happens to the one u deflower after like 20 years. Same story ends it dear dont b deceived
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
CedarHoldings:
emmanue.lbrown26

I don't know him from anywhere nor does he know me and neither have we met. He's just one of these boys who's crushing on me. So, it's a smear campaign against my persona.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blessing0305:

So wat happens to the one u deflower after like 20 years. Same story ends it dear dont b deceived
If I should the chat I had with a one of my marriage ex ehh, fear will grip you. I didn't just want to sleep with her that's why I ghosted her.
My wife will not have ex inshallah.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
CedarHoldings:
but i still like you and ready to marry you.

I never mentioned that I was searching or did I?
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Beautyblac(f): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omo no right partner, every body dey manage. Dey with person wey u fit manage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aaaahhhhhhhh
Ishowlee:

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by CedarHoldings: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I never mentioned that I was searching or did I?
No u didn't, but I found you myself, i want you.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
CedarHoldings:
No u didn't, but I found you myself, i want you.

Ok.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Medianna:
Aaaahhhhhhhh
Don't worry sweetie, he doesn't mean that.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2022
annisy:
Let me drop my 2cent
Understand yourself very well (your strength and weaknesses) then look out for your opposite!! Someone whose strengths is your weaknesses and weaknesses is your strength most time you will find the perfect one in them!!! Before I forget most times they don't appear in the kind of package we expect (shape, size, curve, height and so on)
You have a point
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Just because you regrettably lost your virginity doesn't mean every girl out here are equally irresponsible. My dear, there are girls with good morals and beautiful standards.
true
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Munzy14:

As a man,
She is your peace of mind..

You are relaxed and comfortable with her.

No suspicions, even when gossip comes, you laugh it off with her.

Things about yourselves dey totori eachother..

Relative calmness in the home..With low tone voice in communication..

Spirituality...You must be on same page...Sharing same views about religion is important..If you are a liberal, go for a liberal lady..If you are fanatic, stick to your fellow fanatic....Gaskia!

Make sacrifices when it is needed...And never expect too much.

Lastly...A right one is loyal,Respectful and ready to submit...It is not weakness on her, it is love,care and maturity of her.

Thank you very much sir
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by BigDan69: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
visijo:
Very easy, this is it.

Her Phone: Babe��❤️
His Phone: Joy Microbiology
grin.

If she no vex, then she's the one.

Why do u say so? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2022
If she's Tonto Dike's fan, knack her and scram. That marriage won't linger.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Its just because of you you.
If not I'll just call the police
nijaomegacode:

Don't worry sweetie, he doesn't mean that.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by visijo(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2022
BigDan69:

Why do u say so? cheesy grin
lol I don't even know grin
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Medianna:
Its just because of you you.
If not I'll just call the police
AwWwn ,my baby just get beautiful and beautiful everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Why Do African Guys Like Marrying/dating African-american Gals So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.