Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? (20105 Views)

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax.
I didn't mean to sound harsh.
But the simple truth is this..... If you get so much bothered about getting the right person instead of being the right person, you won't find it.

Noted
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Medianna:
That is the challenge this days because right or wrong is not written on the forehead and appearance is deceptive.
This wrong person can be doing all the right things at first but that doesn't make he/she Right.
First of all time will tell you, because it a revealer[b]
Secondly. Its called instinct. Just know how to follow it cuz its 99% Right.[/b]
I stand to be corrected though
OP, you hear waitin my baby talk abi? Follow am and live long.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
nijaomegacode:

OP, you hear waitin my baby talk abi? Follow am and live long.
Okay.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by PumpumPrince: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
annisy:
Let me drop my 2cent
Understand yourself very well (your strength and weaknesses) then look out for your opposite!! Someone whose strengths is your weaknesses and weaknesses is your strength most time you will find the perfect one in them!!! Before I forget most times they don't appear in the kind of package we expect (shape, size, curve, height and so on)

helo anals, how r u.so was yor nomba & when can i call? smiley
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Medianna(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
nijaomegacode:

AwWwn ,my baby just get beautiful and beautiful everyday.
*smile* booboo

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by fineberry(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Knowing yourself very very well will go a long way to assist in getting partner u want. There are diverse character, behavior out there, but if you don't know what you want e go hard.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by judedwriter(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Jobio1:
Peace of mind.

100% yes.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Ubdavis(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Either you're young or you don't have pen!s.

Ur level of reasoning depicts Naivety.
Re: How Can You Know Your Right Partner? by Fortune118005(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
fineberry:
Knowing yourself very very well will go a long way to assist in getting partner u want. There are diverse character, behavior out there, but if you don't know what you want e go hard.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Age Mate? / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.