Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (62292 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Olumaeme: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2022
aareopeyemi75:
She's obviously not a good spender. Note that every lady have their good and bad, but this type of lady obviously don't know how to manage funds, so if you are not also financially discipline, it's a disaster, but if you are, you marry her but both of you should have a written document stating that you won't be a lavish spender in the marriage.

If she start making her money, note that she won't be very helpful as her needs will always consume the income.

Money management is the most important skill in adult life.

You can hardly see someone who is deliberate about finances that don't have good character.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

You maybe right ogwu malaria m ga wuzi 2months interval..ike ya agwulam.

Next treatment I will try the 4.

Ole otu I di ta?
Ahu oku o kwushila?

Happy Sunday.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Kingmelly(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't think she will be able to manage your money when you get married if she can't manage the little she has now .. don't try it
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ole otu I di ta?
Ahu oku o kwushila?

Happy Sunday.
I am fair o..Just waking from sleep after morning drugs, application of balm to fight cold.

Zero appetite..When my sickness don reach this level, e don bad...A force ga m onwe m to eat as little as to help the drugs.

Ahu oku akwushila.

Wish you best of Sunday.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
O ga a wu na typhoid so na ihe mege gi, (maka na o ja e bute onu I ju nri), or the malaria kariri and the drug wasn't effective enough.

Munzy14:

I am fair o..Just waking from sleep after morning drugs, application of balm to fight cold.

Zero appetite..When my sickness don reach this level, e don bad...A force ga m onwe m to eat as little as to help the drugs.

Ahu oku akwushila.

Wish you best of Sunday.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
O ga a wu na typhoid so na ihe mege gi, (maka na o ja e bute onu I ju nri), or the malaria kariri and the drug wasn't effective enough.

A ga m aga widal test echi...I think injection and drip treatment is needed now..

Since 2014.. sad I am not a fan of injections.

My people a dila worried..normal 2days I don bounce back to life.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=VirileNelly2420 post=114775487]First of all, borrowing of school fees is a scope.

If she was a man, I would've said maybe she's into gambling or drugs.
But, a gal, could it be drugs?
Is she d extravagant type?

Or does she always take herself out, probably with friends while she foot d bills?
Fashion freak?

Am confused too.[/quot
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks
This your girl go sell her papa house one day , some get head no cap , some get cap no head , I pray make God give us better head with cap wey go fit am.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by mercy87(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
apiski:

OP Please, listen to this madam.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

A ga m aga widal test echi...I think injection and drip treatment is needed now..

Since 2014.. sad I am not a fan of injections.

My people a dila worried..normal 2days I don bounce back to life.

Ngwanu.
A riakwala.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ngwanu.
A riakwala.
Oooh...

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by xpertoyin: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Love is not blind.
First don't marry her until she has a job.
Second let her clear her debt upto say 3/4.
Then explain the need for her to submit her financial management to you until you can trust her. This my involve getting alerts on her account and such.
Apart from that keep assuring her of your love and acceptance because she may be doing this out of a fallout of her assault and molestation.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by armyofone(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea.

I will ones I complete the conventional medications.

Thanks.

Mariangeles, bring big pot and fire wood. Fetch fresh water from river @ 4am, I will bring pawpaw leaf, dongoyaro and guava leaf, barks etc

Village medicine- i wondered if it really worked or it our immune fighting for us and illness (bacteria, virus etc) running its course
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
armyofone:

Mariangeles, bring big pot and fire wood. Fetch fresh water from river @ 4am, I will bring pawpaw leaf, dongoyaro and guava leaf, barks etc

Village medicine- i wondered if it really worked or it our immune fighting for us and illness (bacteria, virus etc) running its course

Iya mi, shey we want to perform a ritual ni? Hehehehehehehe cheesy

I believe in natural medicines. I believe they work.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
odinson1:

Women are adult children,you need to discipline them so they know the consequences of their Foolish Actions. But real men won't agree,real men like the op
Same women that led their countrymen to tie and sell your forefathers like goats.

African men are women with phalluses.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
armyofone:

grin grin grin

It works full time...In a severe case, 3-4hrs interval.

Talking from experience o...Especially when freshly prepared, you inhale, drink and bathe with it. Even if na witch, e go tear race like Tinubu leaving Osun for Abuja. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Munzy14(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
xpertoyin:
Love is not blind.
First don't marry her until she has a job.
Second let her clear her debt upto say 3/4.
Then explain the need for her to submit her financial management to you until you can trust her. This my involve getting alerts on her account and such.
Apart from that keep assuring her of your love and acceptance because she may be doing this out of a fallout of her assault and molestation.
Hmmm....

Oooh!!! Church!

This one don pass utaba dance o.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Kirkman: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
oke2018:
This your girl go sell her papa house one day , some get head no cap , some get cap no head , I pray make God give us better head with cap wey go fit am.
This kind girl na to leave her with her stupidity and materialisic lifestyle.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Greatmatty: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Nobody is perfect.
So before you go for her then you must be sure that she listens to you.

Maybe you not doing enough to warn her and beside not everyone is good at spending money wisely and that is why you are the perfect person for her.

Many men also have their wife as the person that puts a break on any of their reckless spending.
So I would say that you the perfect person help plan her finances but you must make sure she opens up to you and listens too

Best advice in my opinion.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kirkman:

This kind girl na to leave her with her stupidity and materialisic lifestyle.
Too materialistic kinda of lifestyle , I just hope say the papa get lands to sell.

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by RALPHOW(m): 2:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Never run away from her, it's a spiritual problem and it requires spiritual solutions.
Devil will not allowed her to have her own money on time till she borrowed.
Any Nairalander passing through the same challenge should apply this simple spiritual solution and devil will let go and you will stop borrowing and begging..

ANYTIME YOU BORROW AGAIN PAY TITHE OF THAT BORROWED MONEY ONTO A GENUINE CHURCH LIKE REDEEMED, WINNERS, DEEPER, MFM etc, AND READ MALACHI 3:10 ON THE TITHE

Be consistent on it and very soon you will see yourself given unto others.
GOD bless you.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Babastrong(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Law 10: avoid unhappy and unlucky.
The problem with associating with an infectious is that they end up infecting you.
associate with fortunates but cut any tie with unfortunates.
NO RICH IS A FRIEND TO PAUPER.
I WARNED YOU!
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by desireoge(f): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please don't marry this girl. She will give you problems
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Iamtana(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm short of words.. All is well that's all I can say...
I really pray and hope things work out between you two, admist all this odds... It's really not easy seeing the one you love hurts you so much by doing things you don't like...
And yeah! I believe she has been indited for doing this, and also had learnt her lessons in a hard way! Hopefully she doesn't go back to it, and never stop praying for her.. prayer they say, changes anything..
It might be beyond physical, it could be spiritual! But like I've said never stop praying for her... And if you really do love her like you said, then stay with her and help her.. I believe she will change.. nobody is perfect, and everyone's gat their own flaws! But will you abandon her because of all this? And say because she did this, you're calling it off with her? Then if you do that, then you really never loved her!. And for her, she should improve and work on herself and also make sure she never does back to such things... I pray you guys really work things out!... Building another relationship with another lady again, isn't an easy one and can't be easy!. Stick with the one you have! Correct her in love and with love! Pray for her! Help her! Never stop advicing and talking to her! Protect her! And I believe you both will be strong!.. Hold on, stick together and fight this! And you'll both get through this... This could be your early challenges! Who knows maybe God allowed all this, just to protect you from a big problem or challenges in the future.. so above all, still give thanks to God .
PEACE ✌️.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Das1mama: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks
Morning bro, Pls read with understanding; having gone through your ordeals you currently passing through, Loving someone comes with a lot of prices but above all; Love is Sacrifice!! right? Pls I want you to differentiate between Love and Lust in your own terms.

Fact!!
What you can't solve in relationship can't be resolved in Marriage.

L- Listen
O- Obedience
V- value
E- Expectations

if she sincerely Loves you;
she must Listen to you!
she must obey you!
she must Value you!
if the above 3 are being portrayed by her to you;

Expect the very best in your Union..
Settled?

My turn!!
Op pls in case there's any available Job Vacancy pls let me know, Driving job to be precised that comes with accommodation!! I'm a university drop out!! thanks in anticipation sir.

All the very best to us to secure a brighter future in our earthly quest for survival and Fulfillment. Amen!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.