Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Soon To Be Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soon To Be Wife (62300 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Channah1(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

I appreciate your kind advise
You're welcome.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Ulunne777(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Shine your eyes.
Ordinarily I don't care but having brothers and sons who I'd not wish this kind of person on,I advise you to ignore her totally or let her report it to her parents.It isn't your duty to tell her parents .
You have bailed her out the 1st and 2nd time which encouraged her to go on being aware that there's someone to rescue her.

Think of your future with her and you will see that thats a huge red flag!

7 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by YourFavorite21(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2022
That girl is a liability, dump her.

7 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by fman(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2022
mugu money spender.
Keep spending till
You exhaust all your cash on
Her.
She could be a druggie but you no
Go ever know.

4 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Gkay1(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2022
This is my own view,
The lady u intend to marry don't know how to save but squander and spend money unnecessarily. Now ask yourself a simple question, do I love this lady and does she live me ?.
If she love and you love her, call her and talk to her and rebuild her, nobody is perfect in life. We all have different weaknesses.
Try your best to know what she use to spend the money on and correct her. But if she refuse to adhere to instructions, leave her.

8 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Opoki(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2022
She will run out down financially if you marry her. Write down today's date. She's a worm, not a thinker and every seed you lay into her hands ruins, don't let beauty of love blinded you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Ayosman1: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Never marry a lady who is not prudent in financial management

7 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by fykes(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
O ni Gbese
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks
Handling a broken woman is not a task for a mere mortal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by AfroKnight: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2022
You say you love her? Or you love her body? Cos this kind of bad behaviour will kill any love a man has for his woman. The babe has no discipline. Let them train her well before you put her in your house. At this point, she can’t raise kids you’d be proud of. Don’t marry a person who would squander money meant for your kids.

Also, please don’t pay her loans for her. If she wants to quit the relationship, bro, that’s good fortune.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by deflover(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2022
well done
captain save a hoe

10 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Coldfeets: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Please I seek your advice on how to handle this as I can’t pay such debts. I have done several in the past

Thanks

You are a SIMPle man.

She knows it and she's taking full advantage of that.

You know what to do.

The question now is whether your SIMPle nature will allow you to do what You're supposed to do

5 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by floss(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
I bet you love her more than you love yourself

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Yemi4luv: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
You need to sit her down nd talk to her

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by IamANigerianMan: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thank you for being there in the past with your timely advise(s). I am here again just to get some more on a case.

I have a girlfriend which I plan getting married to as both families are all involved. My girlfriend has had a bad past. She was once abused and all but then I was able to help shape her when I got into her life. I have been there for her in my own little way but lately, she has not been behaving too well and I am not happy about that fact.I will itemize these:

1. She once borrowed her friend her school fees to rent an apartment with the promise the friend was going to pay her back before exams started. Her friend failed to pay her back and I had to provide her with the money in order not to miss her exams. Note, the said friend is a female.

2. Second semester, her pops gave her school fees which I saw the alert. Yea,she travelled down to see me from Lag and she spent some but then I told her she would not have spent her school fees to come see me. Infact at that time I never knew she was going to come because I was sick but she did. So I told her not to touch her school fees again that I was going to refund her the money. She left and I refunded. I paid her flight back to Lagos.

I later found out my girlfriend didn’t pay that school fees. She spent it and when it was time to pay she kept complaining. I was mad at her wondering what she must have used it for. I scolded her and gave her part of the money.(N100k)

3. I have paid several debts for her as she made some mistakes in her online business and was swindled. The most recent one now, she went to get loans from apps online. I don’t even know what would have made her do that as I try assist her when she’s in need. I have warned her severally against borrowing but she went to borrow and now she’s into debt.

I have asked what she used the money for but she can’t even point to one thing. She said she used the initial loan for her personal needs and when she couldn’t pay back, she had to borrow from another app to pay and all. That’s how she kept borrowing to pay another till she borrowed from over 15 loan apps and her debt is running into 350k as at today.

I honestly can’t pay such an amount as I have my own personal problems to carry. I was mad because in the past I have warned her against borrowing and all. Now she’s in trouble and they’ve been threatening her to pay back.

I have told her I don’t have such monies to pay back and even if I had I won’t pay back. I have advised she talk to her parents and siblings about it but she has been scared. I have that money but I can’t pay back as I have more pressing needs to attend to. Since she has refused to tell her parents, I am thinking of telling her parents. I am very close to her family.

This is someone I wanna get married to but with all I’m seeing, I am already having doubts.

She’s from a very good home. Deep down, I love her and she does too. But why these problems, I don’t understand.

Thanks
If you over look any sign in marriage , you will regret your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by xylonians: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

1. If she takes the decision of borrowing without consulting you, that explains she can handle herself, let her bear the bundle herself

2. On the marriage issue, calm down for now, you don’t need someone that will drain your finances, study her to know if she is a spendthrift, if she is, it’s your decision to go on with the marriage or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by naija4life247: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
She will drag you into the mess, and both of you will be seriously dealt with by the loan sharks

5 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
back up man. avoid the unhappy and unlucky for they will infect you with thier unhappiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by xristos(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
I'm shocked

1 Like

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Heimdal(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
You never ready for advise wa wan give you so.
Do wetin dey your mind.
Re: My Soon To Be Wife by EmahBoss(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
She is living well above her finance. Check her friends in school. I bet you she spent that money on acquiring fashion items. As for getting married, make sure she understands what finance, budgeting and living within or below your finances means. I can't ask you to dump her for this. As a lady too, wouldn't want someone dumping me for my flaws. But don't get involved in paging the money, at least not so soon. You have been coming through that's why she had the gut to take a loan up to 350k as an undergraduate. Let her and her parents do the settings. If you come through now, be ready to come through again

2 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by johnchukky: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
many nigerian men are in bondage and theyre not even aware of it. how were you even able to make all those monies to throw around if you were this daft?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by bizhop01: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
When village people send you special companion cool

6 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by henryasha: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Check if she is using the latest iPhone, sell the iPhone, problem solved. �������

5 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by bigpicture001: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Women don't count wot u did for Dem oo.. wen dey start to see another guy....

Be warned... Don't do much for. Women

4 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by forerunner022(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks
She probably borrowed because there's a ready bailout. The circle will definitely continue. Read that again.

3 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by Nsonaso(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
maikbanj:

Thanks

Do not pay a dime and also report her to the family and wait for the worst to happen. (Worst case you run)

Her lifestyle is very very bad, and I believe she's not telling you the truth.

How can someone spend 300k+ without mentioning what she used it for. 300k is not 30k even 30k you can say you used it to buy clothes or shoes.

3 Likes

Re: My Soon To Be Wife by ekwerendi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is what has happened to a guy I know,with a good pay salary but he has borrowed from loan apps more than federal government....I guess the girl has a spiritual problem that must be sorted out soon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.