Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44456 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022

The guy has been jailed already, what else do you people want? Should they kill all men or what?

Most of your female counterparts are busy dressing half naked like prostitutes in broad day light, if people comment, you guys will say men should turn their heads away. You women speak as if you're all innocent, whereas most of you are worse. You scam men, you seduce up and down, you guys even go as far as using charms and black magic to lock down men and destroy their lives all for what? But nobody has said women are evil! Once a man makes a mistake, you people will call for his head! But those of you who are quick to judge others, your time is coming too...

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
undecided

So this RAPIST here user name was CruiserX when he made this pathetic statement and all a sudden his user name changed to NOBODY which is no longer hyperlinked, as he doesn't want to show his postings history. Only an Admin has that capability.

There you have it Nairaland is runned by RAPISTS and PEDOPHILES. It makes sense now the amount of vile comments and articles they refuse to remove on this site. Nairaland is the home of RAPISTS and PEDOS.

All these Admins including Seun have a burner account they all use for postings.

All you pedos, rapists and your apologists may your mothers bury you with their own hands.

Imagine 19 people believed a girl deserves to be raped. Y'all shall not live out half of your days. If you have already, you already know what's coming. Death shall take you by surprise, you will never see it coming, neither will you be able to avert it.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by AishatJumoke(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
Messi1/Acidbath/ come see the useless troll Satanist,,,,,,the coward done switch to another account again cheesy cheesy cheesy
gay fucck off my mentions and stop disturbing my mailbox
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by AishatJumoke(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

So this RAPIST here user name was CruiserX when he made this pathetic statement and all a sudden his user name changed to NOBODY which is no longer hyperlinked, as he doesn't want to show his postings history. Only an Admin has that capability.

There you have it Nairaland is runned by RAPISTS and PEDOPHILES. It makes sense now the amount of vile comments and articles they refuse to remove on this site. Nairaland is the home of RAPISTS and PEDOS.

All these Admins including Seun have a burner account they all use for postings.

All you pedos, rapists and your apologists may your mothers bury you with their own hands.

Imagine 19 people believed a girl deserves to be raped. Y'all shall not live out half of your days. If you have already, you already know what's coming. Death shall take you by surprise, you will never see it coming, neither will you be able to avert it.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by AishatJumoke(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

Because he's an animal. Isn't that obvious. Apologies to animals though, because I've seen more sensible animals at the zoo.
who are you?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SURElee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Iya agbaya no go siddon one place nao.

The child molester has been jailed and she goes about cursing at others, justice has prevailed, why gain more enemies for yourself?

We need wisdom in this one life we have come to live on earth o!

This entire fiasco will turn to a war of words amongst these yeye people who call themselves celebrities who lack decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
I'm watching you on this forum.
Your cup go soon full
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2 and 19
Using alternate account, insulting and threatening Nairalander members
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Brenn594(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Haba! E 2 much.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by hanebab469: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hdhd

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Such display of low IQ and wanton ignorance!

So she set him up, does it take away anything?

Retail outlets do mystery shopping. They send random buyers to go TEST their service representatives. These mystery shoppers would push you to your limit and Lord help you, you fail.

Banks have INTEGRITY TEST. Your own boss that you laugh with would intentionally cashout excess to you. Then wait for COB to see if you declare it or not. If you claim to have balanced, don’t bother resuming the next day.

It is very stupid to think the problem is that he was setup, not that he FAILED the test woefully.

The truth is, majority of you would fail that test, that is why you are having palpitations. You see yourself in Baba Ijesha. Is it not here I see posts on how 13 years old girls love your big dicks? Very disgusting set of humans and you somehow think that me, Pocohantas, would ever bend my values to be your Nairaland poster girl. I would play RUSSIAN ROULETTE before that happens.

Spits on their greasy faces!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Baba started vituperating and vibrating like a woman experiencing orgasm. grin

As in! See how he went offensive.
Silly billy-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kayperry: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Retail outlets do mystery shopping. They send random buyers to go TEST their service representatives. These mystery shoppers would push you to your limit and Lord help you, you fail.

Banks have INTEGRITY TEST. Your own boss that you laugh with would intentionally cashout excess to you. Then wait for COB to see if you declare it or not. If you claim to have balanced, don’t bother resuming the next day.

It is very stupid to think the problem is that he was setup, not that he FAILED the test woefully.

The truth is, majority of you would fail that test, that is why you are having palpitations. You see yourself in Baba Ijesha. Is it not here I see posts on how 13 years old girls love your big dicks? Very disgusting set of humans and you somehow think that me, Pocohantas, would ever bend my values to be your Nairaland poster girl. I would play RUSSIAN ROULETTE before that happens.

this one don see bone

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
abbey621:

Yes it can be a mistake, just like murder and drug abuse or drunk driving leading to death. All the religions preach about forgiveness, so if God forgives why can't humans? Ijesha will serve his punishment but after that let nobody ask for his head, humans are flawed, only God is perfection!

You don't have any sense, you should stop talking you this pathetic apology of a human being; so he raped a minor by mistake. Dem curse you with stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

You are over reacting. Stop being emotional.

Shut your pie hole, freaking rapist.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022

Everything you have written, back to you and your generation. Since you love the issue of rape so much, may it become your portion.

Just like you wrote there, you will keep being a filthy animal and your life will amount to nothing.

Go and watch the video and tell your family members who are rape experts where he raped her.

Epe nii pa elepe, asasi ni pa alasasi. May your negative words kill you. Oloriburuku!

E pain you? Oloriburuku rapist apologist, you would all die untimely, you will not live out even half of your days for supporting rape and if you have already. Death shall take you by surprise, it would be quick and would not be painless.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by abbey621(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

You don't have any sense, you should stop talking you this pathetic apology of a human being; so he raped a minor by mistake. Dem curse you with stupidity?

I can see that your mom and pop failed to raise you properly, perhaps you should travel out of 9ja and see how prison inmates are being reformed through physical and mental programs....Error, mistake, sin, I don't care what it's called...Any human can commit any crime and they should face the consequences and afterwards repent and seek forgiveness. Even those serving life imprisonment are being rehabilitated, so who the f*ck are you to say otherwise? Abeg GTFO!

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
pocohantas:

The truth is, majority of you would fail that test, that is why you are having palpitations. You see yourself in Baba Ijesha. Is it not here I see posts on how 13 years old girls love your big dicks? Very disgusting set of humans

They know they are exactly the same. That’s why they cry so much on threads like this. They can empathize with the rapist but not the victim

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by toxtimmy: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Baba ijesah and the woman are two different people... My comments are for the woman... As for Baba ijesah send am to me and I'll castrate him in a jiffy.

jimetagambo:

So Baba ijesha wasn't playing god when he was trying to dick an underage?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by ddeola: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
The law has taken its course and God doesn't answer to curses based on emotion. He is a just rewarder, even you Princess will get your own reward ole o kuku ni gbe
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Drfernandez(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Jovialjune1:

N cry

I never knew that you are such an ingrate until yesterday. To think that it was out of my goodwill that I made sure that Abbey instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from that website, yet instead of thanking me, you decided to insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Make Ogun kill princess and Iyabo Ojo..
Very Stupid useless feminist wannabes..

Yomi is a true friend.. baba ijesha should appeal..
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by fixfixol: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abeg softly oooo, jail is not the end of life oooo
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
abbey621:

I can see that your mom and pop failed to raise you properly, perhaps you should travel out of 9ja and see how prison inmates are being reformed through physical and mental programs....Error, mistake, sin, I don't care what it's called...Any human can commit any crime and they should face the consequences and afterwards repent and seek forgiveness. Even those serving life imprisonment are being rehabilitated, so who the f*ck are you to say otherwise? Abeg GTFO!

Fvcking rapist, where the hell do you think I live, travel out of Naija you mean travel to naija?

You're obviously re.tarded to have assumed I'm Nigerian talkess of living in Nigeria. Just go find someone to rape, that'll make you feel better, hopefully your sister is home, get busy dumbbass.

Look at your ugly face like the bottom of a burnt jollof rice pot. How can you be this ugly and still putting a profile picture on NL? You wanna impress naija girls you're in 'Atlanta'? Biitch pls shut your pie hole, there's a 25-30 with your name on it.

I get it now your father beat your mother so you believe it's ok to hit a woman. So you've graduated not only following your father's footsteps you took it up a notch to rape.

Congrats.

Are you still on probation?

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by abbey621(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Framel:

Fvcking rapist, where the hell do you think I live, travel out of Naija you mean travel to naija?

You're obviously re.tarded to have assumed I'm Nigerian talkess of living in Nigeria. Just go find someone to rape, that'll make you feel better, hopefully your sister is home, get busy dumbbass.

Look at your ugly face like the bottom of a burnt jollof rice pot. How can you be this ugly and still putting a profile picture on NL? You wanna impress naija girls you're in 'Atlanta'? Biitch pls shut your pie hole, there's a 25-30 with your name on it.

Hahaha....Comedy, Nairaland dey always give me joy grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
abbey621:

Hahaha....Comedy, Nairaland dey always give me joy grin grin grin grin

Abiodun, your joy go soon turn to sorrow. grin

Do you still love nature despite what she did to your face?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.