Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44457 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

Let me tell you something. Yoruba women are very vengeful and vindictive. Flee from them. Relationship na do or die for them.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
dettolgel:

You guys are so naive and inhumane.

Do you think that jailing a molester automatically heals the victim?

The victim has to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives. In a same society it will cost the victims a lot of money to go through therapy and most cases some are unfortunate that they float for the rest of their lives.

Until you are familiar with these cases please do not jump into it and throw around insensitive comments in the guise of being forgiving.

If princess had wanted money in form of compensation to assist her to heal, she should have demanded such in court through her lawyers.

This public rantings and cursing is unnecessary. According to our laws, he had been sentenced to jail. If she isn't trying to ganer attention after the case had been concluded in court, she ought to go and face yomi fabiyi face to face and rain curses on him, and not disturbing the internet space with curses in the name of still hurting from the incident.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

Spoken like a true rapist apologist. You're right your time is coming. Hopefully they'll apply sharia and cut off your head, when you're caught raping. I'll pay any amount to watch that on ppv. Filthy animals.

What a low life you are, raping a girl is a mistake? Hell is too good for animals like you.

You are over reacting. Stop being emotional.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by abbey621(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

Spoken like a true rapist apologist. You're right your time is coming. Hopefully they'll apply sharia and cut off your head, when you're caught raping. I'll pay any amount to watch that on ppv. Filthy animals.

What a low life you are, raping a girl is a mistake? Hell is too good for animals like you.

Yes it can be a mistake, just like murder and drug abuse or drunk driving leading to death. All the religions preach about forgiveness, so if God forgives why can't humans? Ijesha will serve his punishment but after that let nobody ask for his head, humans are flawed, only God is perfection!
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by VULCAN(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everything you have said is very true.

Nevertheless, offpoint.

The point is that the curses are not necessary as the man's life has been destroyed already.

Or to go along with your insight do you want to tell us that her curses will heal the girl?

dettolgel:

You guys are so naive and inhumane.

Do you think that jailing a molester automatically heals the victim?

The victim has to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives. In a same society it will cost the victims a lot of money to go through therapy and most cases some are unfortunate that they float for the rest of their lives.

Until you are familiar with these cases please do not jump into it and throw around insensitive comments in the guise of being forgiving.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Let me tell you something. Yoruba women are very vengeful and vindictive. Flee from them. Relationship na do or die for them.

Wait till you meet akata women or Latino women, you'll be lucky if she does not chop off your preek grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

What the man did is terribly wrong and he has been jailed so what else.

Maybe she want them to give him death by hanging.....a useless woman who bring different men to her house for sex.

If it was abroad that girl will have be taken from her because she is an irresponsible parent who is exposing the girl too much.

How do you know princess is a useless woman who brings different men to the house for sex? Where you there? How do you know what she exposed the girl to? Are you sure you are not assuming what is prevalent in your family on her

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kingBolton: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry
Baba ijesha ruined his own life.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Agreed but princess too failed in parenting.

Infact she meant to lose the child custody in working countries.

This woman brings different men to her house exposing the young girl.

Again, how did you know the bolded

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Are you minding the stupid fellows. Very daft and annoyingly inept elements! Grossly lacking in empathy. Gosh.
I just tire.

These same people would do worse if it's their own family members that got sexually harrassed.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by dettolgel: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
VULCAN:

Nevertheless, offpoint.

The point is that the curses are not necessary as the man's life has been destroyed already.

Or to go along with your insight do you want to tell us that her curses will heal the girl?

It worth but then I won't stop her or harass from/for venting

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:
Why are some people angry the lady placed a curse on those that tormented and harassed her while the case was ongoing?

I don't understand. Are they related to the child molester or what grin

She is chasing clout ni joor. Whatever happens to going to physically face her harassers and start placing curses on them?

Will all theW curses heal the victim?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How do you know princess is a useless woman who brings different men to the house for sex? Where you there? How do you know what she exposed the girl to? Are you sure you are not assuming what is prevalent in your family on her
I Can see you want to unfortunate like your elder sister slum dog I just finishing dealing with.

Yea am assuming how your father raped you all the time and your mother enjoyed watching it.

Next question slum dog 2.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

He pulled everything out of his arse. Same person got triggered when someone mentioned female folks in his family.

He wants to shit on others but does not want to be shit on.

Double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:

Misbehaved? Princess ruined his life? Are you insane?

Ok let's assume Baba Ijesha jilted Princess, so because of that she shouldn't have said anything or take action when the girl told her Baba Ijesha raped and molested her?

Are you a rapist? Talk now so that your IP address can be traced in other to take you off the streets so you won't have to rape other little girls, because I cant understand how a grown adult can type trash you just spilled.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kingBolton: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

I did not ask if your sister has been raped, and neither did I ask of how your mother brought y'all up. I don't give 2 shts about the details of your familial background... ma fi story pami.

Na hypothetical question I throw to you. IF. Answer am. If anyone of you was raped, your mama no go over-swear and even do more sef?
You are wasting your time, No sane person will be ok with ijesha. Most of the guys codemning princess are ediots that go after Minors like ijesha. Criminals will always defend criminals you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:
I just tire.

These same people would do worse if it's their own family members that got sexually harrassed.

I swear! They would do 10x sef. But they are on the Internet na, and the women on it are not related to them, so yeah, let's trash-talk them away.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Again, how did you know the bolded

Kindly ask your father.

So he explain better to you how a woman like Princess will be having an affair with a married man like baba ijesha.

Next question.....slum dog 2.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

She is chasing clout ni joor. Whatever happens to going to physically face her harassers and start placing curses on them?
How do you know she is chasing clout?

When Oyedepo was placing curse on Boko Haram for kidnapping one of his parish pastors, what happened to Oyedepo going to physically face his harrassers and start placing curse on them?

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
abbey621:

Wait till you meet akata women or Latino women, you'll be lucky if she does not chop off your preek grin grin grin

My creator won't allow me meet such people. Any woman from 26 years with high body count is likely to be vindictive and vengeful.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by dettolgel: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022

Are you ok at all? Why did you quote me and what does my post have to do with anyone's emotional trauma? Go and read what I wrote again and stop writing out of context.

If someone who committed a crime has been jailed, what more do they want? All those cursing here, were they also "raped" by Baba Ijesha?

Please respect yourself and stop quoting me senselessly, I won't take nonsense from anyone.

You are a pedo that woman curse go follow all of una. Why you disable your moniker. Come back make we knack you akpako

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by latolz: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
My dear Sister, i see the pain and anger in your voice and eyes which is right, considering what you have been through and the hazards of social media.. please find it in your heart to ignore these people, forgive them and move on... You have soo soo much ahead of you in life.. You have brought smiles on the faces of your millions of fans and let that define you and be what you will always be remembered for.. You fought and you got justice in the end...As you face another chapter in life here is a fan wishing you the best.. AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR THE HELPLESS... BLESS

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

Oyedepo has caused Boko Haram severally but they keep getting stronger and even formed ISWAP grin

Why people are worked up on a woman's harmless cursing of her tormentors is what I don't understand.
grin grin grin infact, unknown gun men should be afraid of this woman's curse, her curse will wipe them and their entire grenade and kalashnikov out.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

I Can see you want to unfortunate like your elder sister slum dog I just finishing dealing with.

Yea am assuming how your father raped you all the time and your mother enjoyed watching it.

I'm giving you 2 minutes to delete this comment filled with insults before I report you to the mods, because I asked a logical question yet you choose to insult me unprovoked, if you don't remove it, I'll report you and you will get banned.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin infact, unknown gun men should be afraid of this woman's curse, her curse will wipe them and their entire grenade and kalashnikov out.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I'm giving you 2 minutes to delete this comments filled with insults before I report you to the mods, because I asked a logical question yet you choose to insult me unprovoked, if you don't remove it, I'll report you and you will get banned.

Slum dog 2 I beg you in the name God report me..

So you can explain how a foolish idiot like you will quote me asking me ridiculous question involving my family in it.

You must be mad if you don't report me.

Am not one of you teenagers here who engage in useless banters.....I respect myself alot hence I don't quote ladies no matter the view but if anyone quotes me and involves my family or mum I will rain hell fire on him/her....so just avoid me if you cant quote me without bringing My family into the discuss.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Godoverevery:

Kindly ask your father.

Next question.....slum dog 2.
Godoverevery:

Slum dog 2 I beg you in the name God report me..

So you can explain how a foolish idiot like you will quote me asking me ridiculous question involving my family in it.

You must be mad if you don't report me.

Justwise Seun lalasticlala Dominique mynd44 rule 2 broken

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

How do you know she is chasing clout?

When Oyedepo was placing curse on Boko Haram for kidnapping one of his parish pastors, what happened to Oyedepo going to physically face his harrassers and start placing curse on them?

You must think I am a member of Oyedepo's church, this question you are asking is irrelevant to the topic. Both situations are different.

But I would say that curses placed by oyedepo have not ended Boko Haram insurgency in the North, and curses places by princess will not heal princess herself and the raped victim either, that's why we are saying the cursing is unnecessary. You Gerrit??
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Rule 2...abuse and insulting.....involving my family in a discuss unprovoked.

Asking a ridiculous and demeaning question about my family.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
VULCAN:

Nevertheless, offpoint.

Even if the curses will not work, why are most of you guys here butthurt that she cursed them? She cursed them to relieve herself of the pains, so why are you all ranting because she cursed them

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by backnbeta(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:

To say she even invited the man from a set, just to set him up! Unfortunately, baba ijesha allowed her to use his weakness to get back at him undecided
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Rule 2...abuse and insulting.....involving my family in a discuss unprovoked.

Asking a ridiculous question about my family.

Lol lmao cheesy

No where did I insult you, so with your level of education, asking a ridiculous question is an insult? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.