Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44452 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by srclark: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
FreedomOnlineng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rk25HRxDk8
princess should shut the Bleep up ,yes fine baba ijesha is in jail for rape ,but she should not try to play any hero here cause she should also be in jail .Under Lagos fostering law is princess qualified to be a foster parent ? Is she older than the victim with 25 years ? what right does she have to make the child go through that horrific experience again without involving the police ? cause she wants to obtain evidence ,what if everything went out of hand ? she should be used as a scape goat.People should learn to leave police work for police abeg .If naija was a country were the law works properly princess herself will also be cooling off in jail .

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kayperry: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Kayperry, answer my questions if you wan answer my questions and leave story.

Mango or whatever you call yourself are you high

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

I gave her 5k because am better than you and her in life infact I ended up giving her 13k in total which am sure your acc balance isn't up to that.......she a low life like you who begs people online for money and real life hence the show of support.

When people ask ridiculous questions they get insulting responses only a fool doesn't no that.

When I finished from lautech in 2012 (mechanical engineering) am sure you still in primary school.

Quoting me will end up in you running to the mods all the time so am just trying to save you from the foolishness.

Well if you still curious....feel free to quote am really in the mood for a show.

You gave her 13k and you came here to rant cheesy you came here to rant on a lady that accommodated you free of charge cheesy and you feel she isn't supposed to get more than that grin all these dregs sha, what are you again cheesy

I can't believe you came to brag about lautech cheesy how many years did you spend in school again grin in case you are not enlightened, some of us went to a uni that 4yrs is 4yrs, no extension or ASUU strike cheesy so your bragging no follow at all, if you want to brag, brag with evidence, not opening a thread lamenting about 13k you gave a girl who you begged to accommodate you for free because you no get money for hotel, and lautech isn't even among the best 10 in the country, some private uni are even far better, so what exactly is the show you want to bring and what are you on about

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by srclark: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
No need for this vawulence, justice has been served already......Some people over do things, madam abeg rest.

Baba Ijesha messed up big-time, he ruined his life because of few minutes pleasure.
justice has not been served princess herself should be in jail in my own opinion for making the girl go through the same mental torture all in a bid to get evidence simple as A B C

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by TotalRunter: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

If your sister or your mother was r*ped and defiled, as young as anyone of them were, you would not do more than Princess?

Or if your daughter was the kid in question, you will not be a bitter father seeking for justice?

If na you dem r*pe, you life will continue to remain the same?

Because na ordinary heartbreak from women naim turn you to this bitter being always creating one million threads, now imagine if a group of guys sexually molested you, gangr*ping you, and come back to call your mother bitter if she lays curse on them.

Don't mind the moroooon there are plenty of them on NL nowadays, why shouldn't she be bitter after what has happened? She should lay more curses jor

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by EndRape2(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Did she ruin his life, or his lack of self control destroyed him, the law of the land, is there to curb iniquities, she reported and the law judged him, if the law had found him innocent, the law ,will definitely had freed him,

What were you expecting her to do, to forgive him, and to let him go for abusing her daughter,
Hope youu know some family would have killed him, when they caught him.

quote author=shadrach77 post=114785786]This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry[/quote]

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by EndRape2(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
She needed evidence to win the case, rember the court works with evidence you said she should leave police to do their job, without evidence baba ijesha might bride his way out,

She did the right thing, she was within the vicinity monitoring to ensure baba ijesha did not penetrate

quote author=srclark post=114792145] princess should shut the Bleep up ,yes fine baba ijesha is in jail for rape ,but she should not try to play any hero here cause she should also be in jail .Under Lagos fostering law is princess qualified to be a foster parent ? Is she older than the victim with 25 years ? what right does she have to make the child go through that horrific experience again without involving the police ? cause she wants to obtain evidence ,what if everything went out of hand ? she should be used as a scape goat.People should learn to leave police work for police abeg .If naija was a country were the law works properly princess herself will also be cooling off in jail .[/quote]
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You gave her 13k and you came here to rant cheesy you came here to rant on a lady that accommodated you free of charge cheesy and you feel she isn't supposed to get more than that grin all these dregs sha, what are you again cheesy

I can't believe you came to brag about lautech cheesy how many years did you spend in school again grin in case you are not enlightened, some of us went to a uni that 4yrs is 4yrs, no extension or ASUU strike cheesy so your bragging no follow at all, if you want to brag, brag with evidence, not opening a thread lamenting about 13k you gave a girl who you begged to accommodate you for free because you no get money for hotel, and lautech isn't even among the best 10 in the country, some private uni are even far better, so what exactly is the show you want to bring and what are you on about

Mofo said I beg her to accommodate me ??

Better go read that post again with your brain well charge and your glasses on.

Dunce...... have accommodate many people without asking for anything in return......that what people with dignity do,they expect nothing in return for favours but a shrimp can't no that.

I schooled in lautech and am proud of it.......so if a fool like you feels anyone who schooled in a private uni is better those of us who schooled in public uni, I no your still a child and your brain isn't fully matured yet hence I understand were the statement is coming from.

I will rant cos bitch ass like you won't stop begging, dumbo and insecure ladies like you wont stop wasting money on hip up butt creams instead of more sensible things.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Mofo said I beg her to accommodate me ??

Better go read that post again with your brain well charge and your glasses on.

Dunce...... have accommodate many people without asking for anything in return......that what people with dignity do,they expect nothing in return for favours but a shrimp can't no that.

I schooled in lautech and am proud of it.......so if a fool like you feels anyone who schooled in a private uni is better those of us who schooled in public uni, I no your still a child and your brain isn't fully matured yet hence I understand were the statement is coming from.

I will rant cos bitch ass like you won't stop begging, dumbo and insecure ladies like you wont stop wasting money on hip up butt creams instead of a more sensible things.

Lamentation of pains and tears, pele cry

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
FreedomOnlineng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rk25HRxDk8

Shut up. The court has delivered the judgement.

He will be released in 2years and 6 months
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lamentation of pains and tears, pele cry
Says who was calling the mods.

Since they failed you what next.......like I said again am not of you teenagers who engage in useless banters here......if you wanna quote me make your brain is working perfectly.

I mind my business and dont quote people foolishly.....so if you quote me foolishly I will reply you in the manner you will understand.

So run along now and go engage your fellow teens here.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Says who was calling the mods.

Since they failed you what next.......like I said again am not of you teenagers who engage in useless banters here......if you wanna quote me make your brain is working perfectly.

I mind my business and dont quote people foolishly.....so if you quote me foolishly I will reply you in the manner you will understand.

So run along now and go engage your fellow teens here.

The mods failed me As in justwise Seun lalasticlala failed to ban you after you insulted me unprovoked and breaking rule 2 in the process?

Hehehe ok grin

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The mods failed me As in justwise Seun lalasticlala failed to ban you after you insulted me unprovoked and breaking rule 2 in the process?

Hehehe ok grin
Am sure justwise seun lalasticlala ain't partial or sentimental....like they say he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

I was asked a ridiculous and demeaning question regarding my family by you.

My family was brought into discuss in which you quoted me unprovoked.

Everyone can see that.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oh He got upset imagining it was his family. Bunch of empty souls lacking basic empathy. If something isn’t happening to them or their loved ones, they don’t care
begoniaa:

If your sister or your mother was r*ped and defiled, as young as anyone of them were, you would not do more than Princess?

Or if your daughter was the kid in question, you will not be a bitter father seeking for justice?

If na you dem r*pe, you life will continue to remain the same?

Because na ordinary heartbreak from women naim turn you to this bitter being always creating one million threads, now imagine if a group of guys sexually molested you, gangr*ping you, and come back to call your mother bitter if she lays curse on them.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Am sure justwise seun lalasticlala ain't partial or sentimental....like they say he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

I was asked a ridiculous and demeaning question regarding about my family by you.

Everyone can see that.

Oh they see it, Justwise Seun and lalasticlala sees it and know that asking a ridiculous question is not the same as the insults you said to me, because they are educated and the know the difference between a ridiculous question and insults.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
So just the imagination of such happening to a member of your family is demeaning to you. Now consider what if it actually did happen.
Now place yourself in princess’ shoes because it happened to someone she holds dear.

Can you empathize with her now ? Now that you know the thought of it happening to someone you love makes you angry? Are you able to now see her as human who’s hurting too?

Who am I fooling? There are two types of people in this world. Those who can and those who can’t empathize. I don’t know if it’s genetic or nurtural but it just so happens that the humanity of others outside their circle means nothing.

Godoverevery:

I was asked a ridiculous and demeaning question regarding my family by you.

Everyone can see that.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
cococandy:
So just the imagination of such happening to a member of your family is demeaning to you. Now consider what if it actually did happen.
Now place yourself in princess’ shoes because it happened to someone she holds dear.

Can you empathize with her now ? Now that you know the thought of it happening to someone you live makes you angry? Are you able to now see her as human who’s hurting too?

Who am I fooling? There are two types of people in this world. Those who can and those who can’t empathize. I don’t know if it’s genetic or nurtural but it just so happens that the humanity of others outside their circle means nothing.

Just like I have replied slum dog 1 2 3 before which makes you the 4th one.

It my fucking opinion and am entitled to it just the same way you are entitled to yours.

Imagine if your family decides to make a video placing curse on people because you were raped that you people business.

Instead of asking me dumb questions if my view/opinion doesn't sit well with you kindly make use of the lagoon.

Next slum dog.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Just like I have replied slum dog 1 2 3 before which makes you the 4th one.

It my opinion
Empty.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
cococandy:

Empty.
You can check again slum dog 4
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kushme: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=babzo post=114787

A man molested a child on video that everyone saw and people are attacking the person who exposed him.
. Who recorded the video? Was it CCTV or a phone? Like someone said, the Lady was pumped and dumped by the dude. Guess she knew the guy to be a freak while she plotted his fall. I think she knew the guy had been molesting the lil girl before the recording.. She used his weakness to rope him. A lot of guys out there are like this. And they shouting rapists. Abi, who dey impregnate these small girls? As we are fighting and condemning each other here, some guys are on their way to jail for the same thang(both innocent and guilty)..

If the industry is avoiding her, it's because that industry is composed of people with no morals nor the fear of God.
They say; "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". I think this should be a wake up call for men who give opportunities/acting roles to females with mindset of getting sex in exchange.. However, don't you think it is safe to avoid such women even if I want to "give a role for pvssy" as director/producer?

Shame on ANYONE who defends rapists and child molesters.[/quote]

Observation: The demonstration and level of condemnation by women on this matter shows how women are dependent creatures, if not on a man, then on a collective.. How they manipulate others to take care of women's interests.
Most of the women are not just passively complaining about the rapist when they talk about it; rather, they are trying to stimulate the collective to take action against men on women's behalf regardless of the situation.

One lady here said to a guy that her " male relatves" would fight for her anytime, even after exchanging insults pound for pound with the guy..

It is always a strategy about how to manipulate. You here protect women and children.. It is kinda common sense to protect children, however, why should you protect someone who claims to be your equal and probably a potential threat...? Even amongst men, no equality.

Society won't forgive your mistake or stupidity if you are a man. Reason, some of us don't participate in many things.. Marriage and serious relationship are just a few..
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
baba Ijesha should be set free.
He is completely innocent
Satanist why won't u support him,,,when u go around harassing young girls and even sending dem ur nudes,,,,,,,the day I will get hold of u,,,u will surely pay for trolling and cloning people's accts
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
cococandy:
Oh He got upset imagining it was his family. Bunch of empty souls lacking basic empathy. If something isn’t happening to them or their loved ones, they don’t care

Baba started vituperating and vibrating like a woman experiencing orgasm. grin

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by OblorOblor: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Declaring that God will not answer someone else's prayers is the height of it all. God's ways are not our ways. At this moment, the people you are raining curses on might have a better standing with God. Justice has been served, and that should put paid to the matter.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by AishatJumoke(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
Satanist why won't u support him,,,when u go around harassing young girls and even sending dem ur nudes,,,,,,,the day I will get hold of u,,,u will surely pay for trolling and cloning people's accts
my details and personal information plenty for this forum na.
why you never get hold of me since?
abi you dey fear?
bastard coward
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
abi you dey fear?
bastard coward
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

Using alternate accounts after being banned,,,, trolling and defaming Nairalanders
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
abi you dey fear?
bastard coward
Messi1/Acidbath/ come see the useless troll Satanist,,,,,,the coward done switch to another account again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by grandstar(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
lessonotes:
Honor the Lord and Fear God, we are not here my mistake.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelations 4 v 8-11

Do you understand what you're quoting? They have no relationship to this thread
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by DKM123: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
All the nairaland r@pist and child molesters will not like this.

I remember how 90percent of nairaland men supported the r@pist and insulted Princess for daring to confront the man who sexually molested the child under her care.
Like she had no right to ask that the child molester and p@edophile be stopped.

This same men that supported the r@pist (even when evidence was as glaring as a recorded video) will refer to themselves tomorrow as good, decent and responsible men who are God's gift to Nigerian women.

That's the audacity of the average NIGERIAN MAN for you!

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

You make it sound as though it's a love story gone bad that fueled a "desire" to punish her ex-lover.

It doesn't explain why Baba Ijesha provided the rope for his own hanging. Why intimidate a girl of 14 into having sex with you? This was not the first time he did it to the same girl. Apparently, he had done it years before, when she was much younger!

If you refuse to see the iroko tree in his eye, how can you see the speck in her own eye? Trust me, this won't have been Baba Ijeshas first time. There would have been multiple cases over the years, but either the child was either too scared or too ashamed to open up, or the guardians having no choice but to bury the matter. I'm sure he must have been challenged by others over the years but they were unable to make headway.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by grandstar(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
Bitter woman

She is a frustrated woman clearly........God have already fought for you what else.

Guys stay away from ladies who are quick to curse oooo.....they have mental issues like this one.

It's painful when you're wrongly judged or when people want things to keep going on as normal even though there's a stench.

Thats a big problem here. Look at the case of the Ekweremadu'. In Nigeria, he and the wife would have been roaming the streets like free men over the organ harvesting issue. It's just business as usual.

Princess was being humiliated and shamed into silence and that's why she's seething. At a point like this, support, understanding, empathy and a level of justice for the victim and not petty sentiments towards the offender is needed. The defence of the defendant was enormous despite the enormity of the crime. It ruins victims for life, many have difficulties having sex, not trusting men, nightmares, PTSD and even committing suicide.

Victims of sexual violence are usually too ashamed to come out of fear or humiliation. A Nigerian broadcaster committed suicide after being raped by an armed robber. A daughter of one of the Ibru's also suffered the same fate and was open about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83