Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44460 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by blaise26abj(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
One thing I know is that if you’ve done something bad and it hurts someone deeply to the point they curse you from that hurt , it will affect you . Words are very powerful

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

You must think I am a member of Oyedepo's church, this question you are asking is irrelevant to the topic. Both situations are different.

But I would say that curses placed by oyedepo have not ended Boko Haram insurgency in the North, and curses places by princess will not heal princess herself and the raped victim either, that's why we are saying the cursing is unnecessary. You Gerrit??
I don't care about your church or whether you are a babalawo. You told her to Goan face and curse her and I told you Oyedepo too should have gone to face his Boko Haram tormentors as an analogy.

So why are you worked up about her curse. Is it your curse or was it directed to you?

You Gerrit?

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lol lmao cheesy

No where did I insult you, so with your level of education, asking a ridiculous question is an insult? grin

So with your level of education you don't no the mean of ridiculous..

What you asked for I gave it you......like I said am not one of you teenagers here, if any of you want to quote me make sure your brain is working well before you do.

Look at this moniker very well am not your set or mate that do useless banters here.......Next time don't ever I repeat ever quote me again here.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lol lmao cheesy

No where did I insult you, so with your level of education, asking a ridiculous question is an insult? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Even if the curses will not work, why are most of you guys here butthurt that she cursed them? She cursed them to relieve herself of the pains, so why are you all ranting because she cursed them
Exactly.

Guilty conscience perhaps grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:

To say she even invited the man from a set, just to set him up! Unfortunately, baba ijesha allowed her to use his weakness to get back at him undecided
Lol

So if your friend told you to dip your hands in hot water. You would?

Baba Ijesha is perverted and his sins eventually caught up with him. Everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by blessgreg: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
This woman sound like a very bittered person
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

No one here supports that useless Ijesha who I believe should have gotten more years imprisonment, but that bitter and frustrated witch should go and sit down and get a life. It's not anybody's fault that her marriage lasted just three weeks. It's also nobody's fault that Baba Ijesha fuccked her, jilted her, and then moved over to fuccked her foster daughter whom she has been pimping for money.

How did you know she was pimping her foster daughter for money? Are you sure about this or you are assuming? Pls talk now cos I can tag princess on other social media so others and she can take up what you just said

And again, what is the correlation between the relationship baba Ijesha and princess had, with his molestation of the girl? Pls elaborate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

I don't care about your church or whether you are a babalawo. You told her to Goan face and curse her and I told you Oyedepo too should have gone to face his Boko Haram tormentors as an analogy.

So why are you worked up about her curse. Is it your curse or was it directed to you?

You Gerrit?

She doesn't have to direct the curses to me before I react to it. The fact she did it on the internet which is a public platform automatically made it everybody's business, and that was her intention.

The curses wasn't yours either, but here you are reacting to it. Reactions might be negative or positive based on the perception of those reacting and those see other people's reactions. You are quoting me because my reaction to it didn't sit well with you.

Therefore, your response about while I am worked up is also flawed. And of course I say it again, the curses are irrelevant if oyedepo's curses could not end bokoharam insurgency, princess's internet curses won't do a thing and it won't heal her and the victim. I'm sure you Gerrit better now.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

So with your level of education you don't no the mean of ridiculous..

What you asked for I gave it you......like I said am not one of you teenagers here, if any of you want to quote me make sure your brain is working well before you do.

Look at this moniker very well am not your set or mate that do useless banters here.......Next time don't ever I repeat ever quote me again here.

The sweet thing about this forum is that, everyone can claim what they are not just to feel important cheesy, yet they are different online, where you not the same person ranting about staying with a girl to cut hotel cost and ranting about the 5k you gave her? What are you again

I'm pretty sure that at least, you reached a level of education to know the difference between ridiculous and an insult, if you don't, Google is available for you, but then, are you sure you are really educated?

What gives you the right to think you cannot be quoted? What exactly will you do if I quote you? I'm trying to understand the logic behind your audacity because we are both at an unknown location so you can't basically stop what I do with my phone or p.c, so tell me what you will do if I quote you, I'm curious.......

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

Exactly.

Guilty conscience perhaps grin

It has to be guilty conscience cos I see no other reason for their wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by dominique(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

I have seen you are a low life dog and harlot who invite different men to her house for sex hence exposing a girl child like Princess.

Fortunately my mama did a wonderful Job so my sister never experience such and she happily married with her family in the UK.

I don't do mama/parent insults is for lowlife and gutter dwellers like you dollybird.....fix your miserable life and stop quoting me.

When you done being unfortunate after been raped cos of indomie and egg .......u can go engage your fellow teens dumbo.

Your mother had nothing to do with your sister never getting defiled, your sister was only fortunate not to have fallen in the hands of filthy pedophiles you people are always making excuses for. If she had, your mother would have heaped more curses than princess and you would have echoed amen at the end of each curse. How will you feel if people then accuse your mother of being bitter because the pedophile jilted her?

You have no rights to dictate how rape victims and their loved ones should behave or react.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

What is all this now? Shebi justice had been served already? What else does she want? If she wants to rain curses, let her do it face to face with yomi fabiyi now, why is she disturbing the internet with curses?

It is the internet space free for all, why are you butthurt that she brought it to the internet, does her curses affect you personally?

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

She doesn't have to direct the curses to me before I react to it. The fact she did it on the internet which is a public platform automatically made it everybody's business, and that was her intention.

The curses wasn't yours either, but here you are reacting to it. Reactions might be negative or positive based on the perception of those reacting and those see other people's reactions. You are quoting me because my reaction to it didn't sit well with you.

Therefore, your response about while I am worked up is also flawed. And of course I say it again, the curses are irrelevant if oyedepo's curses could not end bokoharam insurgency, princess's internet curses won't do a thing and it won't heal her and the victim. I'm sure you Gerrit better now.
You type all of these epistle to justify why princess should not curse. grin

Instead of getting worked up and reacting negatively as if the curse was directed to you, let her do her and you do yourself. The internet doesn't belong to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by toxtimmy: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
This woman is evil... No matter what was done to her or whatever, she is playing god and that's just plain evil.

FreedomOnlineng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rk25HRxDk8
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
toxtimmy:
This woman is evil... No matter what was done to her or whatever, she is playing god and that's just plain evil.

So Baba ijesha wasn't playing god when he was trying to dick an underage?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The sweet thing about this forum is that, everyone can claim what they are not just to feel important cheesy, yet they are different online, where you not the same person ranting about staying with a girl to cut hotel cost and ranting about the 5k you gave her? What are you again

I'm pretty sure that at least, you reached a level of education to know the difference between ridiculous and an insult, if you don't, Google is available for you, but then, are you sure you are really educated?

What gives you the right to think you cannot be quoted? What exactly will you do if I quote you? I'm trying to understand the logic behind your audacity because we are both at an unknown location so you can't basically stop what I do with my phone or p.c, so tell me what you will do if I quote you, I'm curious.......

I gave her 5k because am better than you and her in life infact I ended up giving her 13k in total which am sure your acc balance isn't up to that.......she a low life like you who begs people online for money and real life hence the show of support.

When people ask ridiculous questions they get insulting responses only a fool doesn't no that.

When I finished from lautech in 2012 (mechanical engineering) am sure you still in primary school.

Quoting me will end up in you running to the mods all the time so am just trying to save you from the foolishness.

Well if you still curious....feel free to quote am really in the mood for a show.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

You type all of these epistle to justify why princess should not curse. grin

Instead of getting worked up and reacting negatively as if the curse was directed to you, let her do her and you do yourself. The internet doesn't belong to you.

Why are you speaking for her? R u her spoke person?? Who does the internet belong to?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Enugurangers: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

Why are you speaking for her? R u her spoke person?? Who does the internet belong to?
Comprehension much?

He is not speaking for her. He is asking why people are getting worked up (negative reaction) if the curse wasn't directed to them. Makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
dominique:

Your mother had nothing to do with your sister never getting defiled, your sister was only fortunate not to have fallen in the hands of filthy pedophiles you people are always making excuses for. If she had, your mother would have heaped more curses than princess and you would have echoed amen at the end of each curse. How will you feel if people then accuse your mother of being bitter because the pedophile jilted her?

You have no rights to dictate how rape victims and their loved ones should behave or react.
But you have a right to dictate to me how i view or see things.

Is my fucking opinion if it doesn't go down well with you the lagoon is always there.

Am always entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours.....so what the cry for about your mother making video of herself cursing people who raped you is a right thing I must accept.

If you dunce don't no how to engage in dicuss without bring people mother or family into it.....I will keep on insulting until your brains start working fine.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Ppp1p: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by backnbeta(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

Lol

So if your friend told you to dip your hands in hot water. You would?

Baba Ijesha is perverted and his sins eventually caught up with him. Everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Baba ijesha is a pervert, no doubt. Baba ijesha was set up using his weakness, no doubt. Princess is an attention seeker and a woman scorned- no doubt! I honestly don't care about the duo undecided
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:

Baba ijesha is a pervert, no doubt. Baba ijesha was set up using his weakness, no doubt. Princess is an attention seeker and a woman scorned- no doubt! I honestly don't care about the duo undecided
Good for you then.

As for me, I would rather align with a woman scorned or attention seeker that align with a child molester.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by afadi2410: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Originality007:
if after watching that ijesha and The girl leak, and u still support Ijesa because he is a star, I can say u are pervert.

Exactly bro,I will want no one do that to my daughter

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Doyou2019: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry
So, what about the teenager whose life Baba Ijebu was ruining? Doesn't she get a shout in your very nauseating writeup? Do you have a daughter? Do you know what it means to have one's daughter abused? Do you know what abuse does to the psyche of the victims?
Jesus! Where do these men come from

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by lakeside2gud(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hey woman !!! Justice is served already . Raining curses will not give you peace on mind but focus on what next . You're not God to answer all your curses even while you put on white cap and tiu call yourself a xtian. Even if what d Baba Ijesha is unforgivable by you . Pls, you don't need to disrespect the industry .Nigerians are watching you .
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Cornerstone2018: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

If it's your daughter or sister, you would definitely see it from another perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Enugurangers:

Comprehension much?

He is not speaking for her. He is asking why people are getting worked up (negative reaction) if the curse wasn't directed to them. Makes sense.

Ok because people are different. Differences in backgrounds etc. This is a public forum for Christ sakes, I don't need any permission to react to the post the best way that I feel I should. If princess did not want negative reactions, she should not have made the video public. Why don't you tell seun to deregister those with negative reactions to the post.

With your own level of education, you should know that people will always think differently to your opinion concerning certain issues and it is within their right to hold such opinion.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Enugurangers: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

What is all this now? Shebi justice had been served already? What else does she want? If she wants to rain curses, let her do it face to face with yomi fabiyi now, why is she disturbing the internet with curses?

integrity16:

Ok because people are different. Differences in backgrounds etc. This is a public forum for Christ sakes, I don't need any permission to react to the post the best way that I feel I should. If princess did not want negative reactions, she should not have made the video public. Why don't you tell seun to deregister those with negative reactions to the post.

With your own level of education, you should know that people will always think differently to your opinion concerning certain issues and it is within their right to hold such opinion.

He asked a valid question i e. why people are getting worked up on a post about a woman cursing people harrassing her (not them) in her inbox. If the curse would get the people off her, then that's fine. That's her way to heal and get bullies to stop harrassing her.

A negative reaction to her post is indeed getting worked up. You claimed in your previous post that the woman was disturbing the internet. The Internet is a public forum as well.

I don't have time for back and forth. I am out of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by excel101(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
To the woman speaking, has she not offended somebody before. I beg make she leave them to God.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Enugurangers: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Doyou2019:

So, what about the teenager whose life Baba Ijebu was ruining? Doesn't she get a shout in your very nauseating writeup? Do you have a daughter? Do you know what it means to have one's daughter abused? Do you know what abuse does to the psyche of the victims?
Jesus! Where do these men come from
Welcome to Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.