Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences (22453 Views)

Pressure From Families After NYSC: Share Your Experiences, Especially Women / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Mumben(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks to my nairaland family. I am very happy for the responses and words of encouragement I have gotten so far, they've been helpful. May God bless you all.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
truthsayer009:

Were you able to solve this by eating specific food or routine?

I used to be this way a very long time ago & I tried every thing, nothing worked until my body began to change on it's own without me doing anything. All the online advice of specific diet I read never worked for me.

Yes, initially whey milk, eggs, full cream milk, ice cream, chicken, etc worked briefly until I couldn't keep up. Then I switched to cakes, bananas and just milkshakes and that worked like magic. I gained 10kg in like 2 months....even me sef fear grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
GiftedTitty:

Hi I'm very skinny too and its bothersome. can you pls highlight some of the things you did and what you ate. cos I don tire. apart from the skinniness I have a hearing issue which has taken a powerful toll on my confidence. But let me see if I can clear this issue first. Ill take care of the rest

My sister....just eat as much food as you can per day bananas ....then add two cupcakes several bananas and milkshakes. Omo, you go fear yourself.

I got a woman to supply cupcakes to me per week. Usually buy bananas from those Sunday market women that usually hang around streets and made my own milkshakes. All my pants and dresses became too small in 2 months grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
prciouschika:

Please what type of protein milkshake and other food did you take I'm tried of people telling me how skinny I am......Kindly help a sister

My sister....just eat as much food as you can per day bananas ....then add two cupcakes several bananas and milkshakes. Omo, you go fear yourself.

I got a woman to supply cupcakes to me per week. Usually buy bananas from those Sunday market women that usually hang around streets and made my own milkshakes. All my pants and dresses became too small in 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by prciouschika(f): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks would try it out kiss
sisisioge:

I got a woman to supply cupcakes to me per week. Usually buy bananas from those Sunday market women that usually hang around streets and made my own milkshakes. All my pants and dresses became too small in 2 months.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Das1mama: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mumben:
Good afternoon N'lders, so we had a compound meeting with d landlord yesterday. Note that d landlord doesn't stay with us.

During the meeting, a female married neighbor raised some complaints about another neighbor whose family are in the habit of wasting water in d compound. Their tap head is spoilt but they refused to repair it, when water is pumping, they can leave their tap on overnight and so on. My husband was also confirming what d neighbor was saying.

During the meeting, the said woman whose family was wasting water came in and was
making some side remarks and even asked the Landlord why he had to call the meeting. The landlord didn't reply but rather asked her to leave the meeting. Am sure this angered her

When she came back from her business place in the night, from the gate she started raining insults on the woman that reported her, my husband,my children and myself. I have never been so humiliated in my life. Of a truth, we re going through financial challenges at the moment and it's telling on us. She called me a skeleton, my children kwashiorkor and my husband she called a Nobody. We were inside while she kept ranting and ranting outside, she later went inside her house and continued her rant from there. She said so many unprintable things to us but by God's grace we didn't even step out not to talk of replying her.

My great n'land family, is the woman wrong to have reported her? and am I wrong to have kept quiet while she humiliated and mocked my family for being poor?

Any advice for me cos I am broken
you did absolutely right by not responding to her, sister of a Truth numerous times I have being humiliated publicly, countless times by my own immediate family, some stepbrothers. stepsister's, uncle and so on, most times calling me an abandoned project cos of lack of job, when I had issues with the mother of my son, I swear to God Almighty the insult and mockery I received that very day almost made me to commit suicide because of my poor state of mind and all that; yet I have to accept it ad part of my fate to bear, have cried my eyes out in pain and in sorrow praying for a total liberation of me and my son; I swear to God Almighty, I had to live our family house because of the humiliation and shame; for 2years now have being sleeping on the chair with my son in my late uncle's house just to seek for refuge and shelter. u have to cheer up just like me, I'm always prepared for the worst and still pray for the Best. my hope is built on the foundation of the Word of God.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 22, 2022
sisisioge:

Yes, initially whey milk, eggs, full cream milk, ice cream, chicken, etc worked briefly until I couldn't keep up. Then I switched to cakes, bananas and just milkshakes and that worked like magic. I gained 10kg in like 2 months....even me sef fear grin

Okay i see.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Samskid310(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Yeah I didn't use evil to pay evil
RaymondHarmony:

Did you help them with the Dollar ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Talentempire: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
RaymondHarmony:

Did you later help those who mocked you ?

I did till today am still assisting

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by TVTKOKO(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2022
wis3:
it's a nice thing. You're human. It's admirable. The plan was to provoke you so you'd react, possibly go physical with her and it doesn't always end well. I mean, what if, she accidentally slumped in the process? You'd have more problems on your hands.
May your days be long and may your source of wisdom never run dry. God bless you
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by QueenVaji: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Be a true woman, go there are beat up the nuisance. If it's a guy that is messing up, your husband would have gone to treat his fucck up. But in this instance, it is your duty to go and teach the nuisance a bitter lesson. Go and put on your jeans knicker, wear bra, wear top bra, pit on an inner singlet, then wear a thick top. Go there are keep the idiot shut forcefully.

u think everyone is a local bush pig like you, that woman won flawlessly without saying a word
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by QueenVaji: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
quentin06:
Park and leave the yard or be a responsible tenant and fix the tap. You will see that the conflicts will disappear and your errant neighbor will respect you, quarrels will reduce.

Dont come to nairaland and advertise your stinginess and immaturity. How much is tap head, not more than 500 naira.

Illiterate like you...see how ur disgracing ur mother
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by ikorodureporta: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
I usually ignore mockers...it shows how insensitive they are, but when I'm in a position to defend somebody being mocked, I don't hold back
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
QueenVaji:

Illiterate like you...see how ur disgracing ur mother

Ohh, is it because I just exposed you as a bad one?

Don't worry the landlord will soon evict you, stingy , stupid tenant.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Mleeperbother: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
sisisioge:

Why not take multivitamins and eat anything.

I gained same 10kg in less than 2 weeks.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by mignone(f): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
quentin06:
Park and leave the yard or be a responsible tenant and fix the tap. You will see that the conflicts will disappear and your errant neighbor will respect you, quarrels will reduce.

Dont come to nairaland and advertise your stinginess and immaturity. How much is tap head, not more than 500 naira.
You mean they should break into a neighbour's apartment to fix a bad tap?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
mignone:

You mean they should break into a neighbour's apartment to fix a bad tap?

It was a general tap.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by mignone(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
quentin06:

It was a general tap.
She wrote "their tap head" plus It will be absurd for water to waste overnight if other neighbours had access to it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by GiftedTitty: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2022
baby124:

Enjoy your skinny figure o. When you give birth or turn a certain age, everything will be filled up to the point that you will miss being skinny.

Its nothing worth enjoying jare... if not for my cheeks that ate a bit chubby you'll ask me if I was sick. I'm fed up. I just feel like an overgrown teenager
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by juman(m): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2022
GiftedTitty:

Its nothing worth enjoying jare... if not for my cheeks that ate a bit chubby you'll ask me if I was sick. I'm fed up. I just feel like an overgrown teenager

Eat more food. You get quick answer.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by GiftedTitty: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2022
sisisioge:

I got a woman to supply cupcakes to me per week. Usually buy bananas from those Sunday market women that usually hang around streets and made my own milkshakes. All my pants and dresses became too small in 2 months grin

how did you make those milk shakes pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
GiftedTitty:

how did you make those milk shakes pls

Just get very creamy icecream and evaporated milk then blend together in your blender. That's all.... if you want to do over kill, still add chocolate crumbs, skittles, gogo, M&M, lickilicki, etc has toppings grin.

Omo I added o
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by ireneidiva(f): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2022
prciouschika:
Thanks would try it out kiss
Love yourself the way you are and stop listening to people.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Three Formations Strategy Of The End time Army.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwM-9ForVE
Re: Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences by prciouschika(f): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
ireneidiva:

Love yourself the way you are and stop listening to people.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy? / Be Discrete With Your Moves / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.