Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100858 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Stargurl20(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy... Lol
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
After collecting money to support APC...you are mocking them. This guy is crazy... hahahaha
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by anonymous1759(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

With all the things Peter Obi did In Anambra he still lives in Lagos. One thing I noticed from Obi supporters once you tell them you lived in Anambra they start to loose their voices because they don’t know what to sell to you again .

Obiano out performed Obi , how many projects did Obi completed ? What’s Obi legacy in Anambra ? When you bring up this facts you guys will change the narrative that Lagos was once a capital with seaport bla bla bla. But forgetting Delta and PH are lagging behind . With all the oil revenues they receive.

Take a look at Akwaibom you’ll know Lagos has been using their money well to some extent .
If Hatred can make someone loose an election Buhari would have lost for the second term Tinubu just need the the 12 northern governors to support him . Peter Obi is a bigot he’ll help divide Nigeria once he takes on power. Obi will never win In the North you can bank on it .
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Zulu2022: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
He tink say politics na entertainment,mk e go as Ige family nd others how e Tk go,dis small Selina way dey him body go comot body wen de catch am fr hood
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.

D way dis hatred dey lead u to wrong destination because u refused to acknowledge the truth wen dey tell am to ur face.

No vex go enter trailer o grin grin grin

With dat kind unpresidented statement wey tinubu make against opposition party during Osun rally u still no see anything bad about am and u still dey insult peepo wey condemn him statement.

No ever for dis life beat or caution ur pikin wen dem do something bad.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Fidelarinze9(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

What about fitness?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kpokponki01: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oga, stop crying � Wake up! People are no longer voting party. We are voting for someone that has something credible to offer. OBI-DATTI all the way!!!
Kagd10:

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the propaganda of children of hate and toxicity to fly. Sink that into your skull.

None of your accursed leaders in the south east, including Peter Obi has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's achievements but you children of hate and toxicity wouldn't hold them accountable but would be saying rubbish about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey craze?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Your type thrive by convincing themselves to negatate the real and embrace phantom notions.
That is the only possible explanation for the red text above.
How can you possibly convince millions of Nigerians that BAT has no hand in the hardship they currently face.
If I sold you some poison as the cure for your maladies will you absolve me of wrongdoings or hold me culpable for any injury resulting therein and for misleading you.

In your honest response lies your escape from your self-imposed prison of self-deceit.

Same Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you saying? Is Tinubu your president?

And that your analogy is trash. If a friend helped you to get a job, would that friend be the one doing your job for you? Na ment?

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dhoncesar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

You try

Continue

Chebi dem don pay you too....

Crazy people...
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by chatinent: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Arysexy:

Na wetin fit APC.

See werey wey them carry go campaign.

E go there go mess for awolowo face .

Za poooh

Mess or twerk?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet

Omo see yarbin na..

Bros easy na

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by SONYCITY: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
smiley U WIL PAY BK DT MONEY U COLLECTED FRM APC
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Light78: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC is dangerous. They can wipe him off easily.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by TruthinAction: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Werey. He does not know he is putting his life at risk. Sometimes, it's wisdom to keep quiet.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by chatinent: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Even Portable knows a wicked government. Wow.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
I smell ur corpse. I smell it
GamalNasser:

Back to sender !!!Everything you have mentioned here will happen to you in the next 60 days and you will learn a lesson that is not everyone you meet online you joke with
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by eldoradoxx: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
abbey621:

Intellectually outdated? You mean he has lost his abilities to appoint credible and actionable minds to the most crucial positions in the nation? Think of OBJ, was it his intellect that ran the country or his ability to appoint people with great IQ? You think Tinubu has lost his mind and all of a sudden cannot empower people like fashola, Fowler etc to run the country?

Next, if you say he is frail, do you have access to his medical records? For all we know he could be diabetic, according to him he had knee operation in the UK, nothing life threatening so far, at least use fact when criticizing the man not sentiments.

Finally, NYC is classified as one of the most unlivable cities in the world, yet people continue to migrate there, when it comes to 9ja, no other city can come close to Lagos in terms of prosperity and vibrance. The problem with Lagos is small size and over population, reduce the population by 50% and watch many of the problems disappear! Tinubu is no saint but to undervalue his achievements is pure NONSENSE! V.I./Lekki/Ajah would still be farmland if not for him, that region alone is responsible for 30% of the revenue Lagos generated for the past 15 years, let's leave sentiments out of this, vote or don't vote for him that's your right but don't spread falsehood!
Na so una use sophistry and propaganda bring in Buhari, the rest is now history. Tinubu proved how smart he is by supporting Buhari, we cannot trust his sense of judgment anymore. Sorry, we can't vote Tinubu, we were waiting to give Osinbanjo landslide victory, but had to switch to Obi when Bola bought his way to APC ticket.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lies. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar

Peter Obi stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.

Him Tu lie toxic Ipob tribalist

Obi's son was born and raised in the UK
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Strikethem: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
id911:

You guys are focusing so much energy on Peter Obi your fellow Southerner and leaving Atiku up North. You don't learn from history especially the 1979 elections, do you?
The guy is an idiot
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GamalNasser: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tamilore11:
I smell ur corpse. I smell it

Don't worry I will live into very old age but this your joke must consume you in 60 days
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by CSTRR: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Peter obi actually lives in onitsha.

You would have scored an own goal.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Omo no be igbos vote APC out of Osun o
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Lewisdinho(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lollllllllll grin
Marel3d:
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-portable-mocks-apc-tinubu-after-oyetolas-loss/
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

The awesome thing is ,I am not even Ibo

Rule 2 violated

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Another hypocritical wailing from Him tu lie Ipob tribalist cheesy answer the question I asked.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by XerXers: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Does Tinubu own a hut in iragbiji
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Fidelarinze9(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
anonymous1759:

With all the things Peter Obi did In Anambra he still lives in Lagos. One thing I noticed from Obi supporters once you tell them you lived in Anambra they start to loose their voices because they don’t know what to sell to you again .

Obiano out performed Obi , how many projects did Obi completed ? What’s Obi legacy in Anambra ? When you bring up this facts you guys will change the narrative that Lagos was once a capital with seaport bla bla bla. But forgetting Delta and PH are lagging behind . With all the oil revenues they receive.

Take a look at Akwaibom you’ll know Lagos has been using their money well to some extent .
If Hatred can make someone loose an election Buhari would have lost for the second term Tinubu just need the the 12 northern governors to support him . Peter Obi is a bigot he’ll help divide Nigeria once he takes on power. Obi will never win In the North you can bank on it .
Wake up
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Realguyman1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

In all ur quote, na so so Eko Atlantic, Lekki sea port, Lekki trade zone u dey mention. All for inside Island.

Wetin do Badagary, Ajegunle and Ikorodu wey them nor let u mention?

I bet u, if Tinubu govern State like Anambra, the old go spend 20 years for power without any meaningful thing to show.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Prozico22(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

you telling tinubu he doesn't know it
what a failure
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ITIQ: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
That guy doesn't have self-control. May God see him through. He's been brought to fame only for character to do the needful.

Have you been hearing about metaforce? It's time to come on board. Join yon telegram.

https:///+F1WH1mbqPdwwYzc0

It's metaforce takeover here,

Join us before launching.

Hustle hard, God bless.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GoodIsGod: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na now I know say the guy na undiluted werey.

Make Davido no vex. grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by harmony75: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Somebody has labour for nothing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49