Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100911 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
I see u drinking the cup of bitterness. I see u being kicked in ur street. I see ur life becoming miserable as a barren farmland. Begin to rot away in shame
GamalNasser:
This one na fraudster
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Don009: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Truly this guy brain is on vacation
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
arantess:

i can see you are in severe pains tongue tongue tongue
When I not a member of your family you can see
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dboo442: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Naira Marley is a graduate from a reputable university abroad, forget his gra gra.people chose to follow the rough part of naira Marley
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

But the people are likely to remember this:

See what Tinubu collects from Lagos State government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Baamm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Marel3d:
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-portable-mocks-apc-tinubu-after-oyetolas-loss/
these nigha is so unprofessional and think he is sleek. Quick to burn bridges over little change.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by rolexino(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
But the problems Nigeria is facing at the federal level now, he single handedly cause it

As he has said publicly

So you want to use him experiment Nigeria again?

He has been given the opportunity to choose for Nigerians

For that believes he has something to offer, but he failed woefully and its at the federal government

So, not again. We need someone that has the experience not Lagos champion.

Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by goldmatrix(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
You speak my mind

God1000:

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ollysbaba: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
I wonder what APC sees in portable to be used as one of their Campaign Ambassador, its not totally out of place that the guy might have brought badluck to them �
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Dayvidblue: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Your type thrive by convincing themselves to negatate the real and embrace phantom notions.
That is the only possible explanation for the red text above.
How can you possibly convince millions of Nigerians that BAT has no hand in the hardship they currently face.
If I sold you some poison as the cure for your maladies will you absolve me of wrongdoings or hold me culpable for any injury resulting therein and for misleading you.

In your honest response lies your escape from your self-imposed prison of self-deceit.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GGirll: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehe tears? when I am not your parents, you can only see your parents eyes

This is just the beginning of your wailing, you will wail till eternity lol. Abeg face portable I'm not d one that paid him to campaign for the evil party neither was I the one that asked him to mock the same evil party, besides, I ain't the one that told him to gas or poopoo on Awo's statue, there by desecrating it, a Yoruba leader I respect, may he continue to rest in peace. Just cry well or look for a lagoon n jump in lol. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You abused that member so you have been reported . Next time learn how to talk responsibly

Another hypocritical wailing from Ipob tribalist. Answer the question I asked.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by economania(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

Just because osinbajo was denied ticket. The Jesus that was trending that day meaning Christians of this country mean business.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mc oluomo thugs go just assassinate this one.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by akanbiaa(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable thinks Davido and others will follow him back by this action, but seems they will not.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Akharmony: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Even if he was paid to destry his father's house he will also do it well. Mumu Boy.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ollysbaba: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
I wonder why APC will be using Portable as their grandfinale campaign ambassador, � no one knows if the guy has brought them bad luck �
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IDEJIMBA1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tibubu is yet to experience the most heartbreaking betrayal in his life. He thinks Boko Haram and Muslim extremists will embrace him for choosing Shettima, but what will hit him next year may be stronger than a heart attack. Majority of northerners are piling up their PVCs for Atiku, and a handful for PO.

Shettima may be able to persuade his faithfuls to vote for APC but since the north want to retain presidency, most will vote for Atiku. It won't be a matter of party again next year. And these miserable, dead-brained urchins will again blame "IPOB" for their loss.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by blingxx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
GamalNasser:
This one na fraudster

Tbh I like the guy for one thing , you can't enjoy life if you don't have pple like this in your street grin he's a clown and a drug addict but still , life go just dey boring without pple like portable grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Elidrisy20: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
They refuse to pay him,his balance nau
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GamalNasser: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tamilore11:
I see u drinking the cup of bitterness. I see u being kicked in ur street. I see ur life becoming miserable as a barren farmland. Begin to rot away in shame

Back to sender !!!Everything you have mentioned here will happen to you in the next 60 days and you will learn a lesson that is not everyone you meet online you joke with
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by jimyjames(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lies. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar

Peter Obi stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.

Him Tu lie toxic Ipob tribalist
The thread is about portable celebrity agbero whom tinubu and his APC clique paid to campaign for them , he pocketed the money did his job and he is now enjoying the fruit of His labour, why are you wailing about Peter obi now ? Is peter obi the first igbo man to have a house in Lagos? Igbo's have lived and own houses in Lagos even before tinubu was born , The reason why people are afraid to trust tinubu with Nigeria is because you people claim he owns Lagos , you peope will claim tinubu owns Nigeria as soon as he becomes the President, God forbid , tinubu himself can not be trusted with Nigeria cause all he has said so far is about his lifelong ambition not that he even cares about nigeria
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by MtDave55: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good for APC and TINUBU

TINUBU followers are mostly those who willing to trade their conscience for money.

A lesson for all those who think they can buy their way into government with their money.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Juliearth(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet

Where is the lie? Our society adores mediocrity and it seems like the easiest way to penetrate the youths is through these celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by abbey621(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Tinubu may be a good leader to you, but at least admit one small truth, that Tinubu is too old, frail and intellectually outdated to run a great country. Using his purported achievements in Lagos to advertise Tinubu irritates even many of us who don't live Lagos but know that Lagos is classified among the most unlivable places on earth

Intellectually outdated? You mean he has lost his abilities to appoint credible and actionable minds to the most crucial positions in the nation? Think of OBJ, was it his intellect that ran the country or his ability to appoint people with great IQ? You think Tinubu has lost his mind and all of a sudden cannot empower people like fashola, Fowler etc to run the country?

Next, if you say he is frail, do you have access to his medical records? For all we know he could be diabetic, according to him he had knee operation in the UK, nothing life threatening so far, at least use fact when criticizing the man not sentiments.

Finally, NYC is classified as one of the most unlivable cities in the world, yet people continue to migrate there, when it comes to 9ja, no other city can come close to Lagos in terms of prosperity and vibrance. The problem with Lagos is small size and over population, reduce the population by 50% and watch many of the problems disappear! Tinubu is no saint but to undervalue his achievements is pure NONSENSE! V.I./Lekki/Ajah would still be farmland if not for him, that region alone is responsible for 30% of the revenue Lagos generated for the past 15 years, let's leave sentiments out of this, vote or don't vote for him that's your right but don't spread falsehood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.