Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100920 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
This one don mad normal
Until hand touch am

Dj! Sample me 2 pot of palmwine with vanilla ice cream
Barman! Play me "this man don craze" by Terry G and Ariana Grande.

I hope Oluomo and the boys don't hit him sha.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by foreshore(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Marel3d:
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-portable-mocks-apc-tinubu-after-oyetolas-loss/

It's now proven that this guy is not ok
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Zulu2022: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dis one tink say politicians na Nigeria singers,de go waste dis one soon nd nothing go happen,I way suppose hide face
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Bigchristo22(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Marel3d:
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-portable-mocks-apc-tinubu-after-oyetolas-loss/
This is why I don’t like Portable, he is very unserious and unstable, how will you make a business deal after collecting money and be celebrating their defeat? It’s better to be quiet than celebrating openly this will kill your career if you don’t mind your king of doings, I believe APC would have given him more money in another election, this guy nor wise
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Foolishbuhari: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tell that to you hypocritical self first.

Heck, Peter Obi was the same tribalist calling AC a Yoruba party when Ngige was contesting under it. Bunch of hypocritical toxic tribalists.

Moreover, Peter Obi's hateful urchins made it about Tinubu in the first place, despite the fact that Tinubu has never ruled you or your papa before?

You won't hold your accursed leaders including Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra.

Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?
Tifnubu will never be president of Nigeria. You can take that to the bank cool
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by TheEnforcer: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

I heard it was one Olamide that brought him to limelight ,suddenly.What did he see in this one,an agbero
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

P
Your monumental failure Peter Obi without achievement can only rule you in your village
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
PointZerom:

What this guy did to the statue of great Awo Should be condemned. Even the gods are angry with APC for this act.
APC really bleeped up, that is the beginning of their collapse
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

Fantastically put together. The train has gone and there's no hope of catching up.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by abbey621(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Neither will Obi and you can put that on Mary had a little lamb grin grin grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
It serves them right. Tinubu in the Mud

APc desecrated Awolowo statue. Igbos cannot try this to Nnamdi Azikiwe

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Jmichael1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dis guy go dye mumu die ooh....
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by StPete: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Do not also fail to mention how Tinubu Alpha Beta company collects 1/3 of Lagos revenue. How his children hold top spots in Lagos. How the States assets has gone to his private pocket

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by lovelacer: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one werey o, aaaah but him beef with Davido still Stands.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by eldoradoxx: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Tinubu may be a good leader to you, but at least admit one small truth, that Tinubu is too old, frail and intellectually outdated to run a great country. Using his purported achievements in Lagos to advertise Tinubu irritates even many of us who don't live Lagos but know that Lagos is classified among the most unlivable places on earth

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ladychioma: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
This portable needs brain examination.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IDEJIMBA1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the unintelligible ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Only unintelligible ipob miscreants like you would think Tinubu would suddenly develop magic at accounting to work for international companies... Meanwhile, Tinubu's first class certificate has been severally verified by Chicago university.

In fact, that's another thing Tinubu needs to incorporate in his campaign. The fact that he's first class graduate. Brag about it...
Buckeyemedia, a known Buharist and Igbo hater is now an "IPOB miscreant"? All this because your shaky shaky drug lord failed to secure Oyetola's incumbency? See how foolish and brainless most of you can be. I believe Portable is also an IPOB member pretending to be Yoruba? Stupid sore losers!

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by NoToTerrorists: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.
Peter Obi will win and you will crying boiling hot premium tears. Already you guys have lost Osun that would have delivered Tinubu. More tears loading.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by nkem1992: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you wailing about?

Tinubu isn't supposed to the president work when he's not your president. Na ment?
Good luck did very bad and he criticised him, Buhari has done worse but he is singing his praise don't you think he would do worst.
Romancing buhari and the north in desperation to clinch power, we don't want a northern and Muslim apologist to succeed the catastrophe buhari, we want a liberal president and peter obi best fit in.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GGirll: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your tears is my joy lols
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Evaremedy: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol.... Who wants chop Agbado and Cassava.
Abeg
Ooo

Na kuda be bank

Plane jam me as I dey laff

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by adolfHitler1934: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.
And Tinubu's achievements are what.....impoverishment of Lagos and other western states.

Agbadoites! Una no go see better for life.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by arantess: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
i can see you are in severe pains tongue tongue tongue
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ipobarecriminals: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
sad this yeye boy nor go last. He should ask Abdulkareem(the jagajaga man)

Nah Adeleke this one wan deceive grin? Ugly thief
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by kingyakos: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

God will suspend all his activities this evening and focus his blessings upon you.

Chai... this ur talk sweet my Belle over
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kennitrust(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the propaganda of children of hate and toxicity to fly. Sink that into your skull.

None of your accursed leaders in the south east, including Peter Obi has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's achievements but you children of hate and toxicity wouldn't hold them accountable but would be saying rubbish about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey craze?
This pain is unbearable
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Sambai65(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

APC is very confuse party,imagine invite portable to governorship Rally
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

A question was asked? Answer it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post