Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (68430 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Dabillion: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
embarassedoh shit! Another brother is gone. Sane people no reach 20% for this world again, God help us
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA
Mr Edafe you are a disgrace to your generation. cContinue with your sodormmy way of life in the states because if you try it here, it's 14yrs jail term. Spitsss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Higgies(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by WarriAproko: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
This guy at ESUT that year. He is a straight guy before he left Nigeria using Asylum link. Now he is securing the green card. I know him so well from childhood

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Ogaga87(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

His family members are his type, he doesn't give a flying fork about his biological family members.

That's how these people reason.

This is how you people talk in Nairaland without doing proper findings.. That black man by name is an Isoko man from Delta state where me I come from. We don't know him neither are we known for such act.. I was shocked yesterday when I saw it on instagram..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Skyfly007: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
Congrats to them. I wish them a blissful union.
Honestly i feel like slapping both of them including you wishing blisful union..tufia angry
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
He looks like the receiver .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by SoaringLife01: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oghene biko!
Who be the man and who be the woman?
Or dem go dey rotate the ' inusor' for the drilling moment?
Na wa for wireline, so guy man go leave succulent ' ivie' and the main the main thing for bone to bone.
It is well o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by marsman: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Datti Yusuf go gun dis one down grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by newnigerdelta1: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter obi government..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by FireUpNow(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
cunny88:
Why isn't he wearing a wedding gown
is he a woman in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by mixta140: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Be forming woke ...until your son say he dey collect díck for yansh..

.i know say e no go dey all that beautiful again.
You see this woke thing ... Na virus
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by eleko1: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
sadRighteousness2 bia!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
LoveUdie:
Do you mean they wedded in a church?
Somebody should talk to me before I lose it.
No be today na.

There's also a Muslim man in charge of that in the U.S. It's not really a big deal for them over there but here, I can only imagine one pastor or alfa joining both in holy matrimony na Vawulence go start o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by mixta140: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

E pain am....
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by robosky02(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
I have never seen a he-goat pursue a follow he-goal. Never

But you'll see a full flesh man be following another man

In the name of civilization..... Its actually the height of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by MorataFC: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
cunny88:
Why isn't he wearing a wedding gown
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Tomilola360: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
I love christianity. Anything goes. grin

You see all those muslims! Very backward angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Slimwhyt(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
What kinda fuckery is diz?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
I cover my sons with the blood of Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by showafrica(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:

The reason why I support Ned nwoko... This idiot na some body husband ooo. We need to start gathering there wives and be wiring them. I prefer big nyashes... Excess women go dey for us sha. God pls give us enough dough to catar for them
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Nnefada: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nothing irritates me like this same-sex thingy���

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by ajumma(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:
Bravo..

bravo kwa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by EmiDon11: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
vastone:
America turning every sane thing upside down. Their very end as a Nation is Close. time is ticking
na biafra i dey wait for.,
Maybe it will be the only country to summon courage and invade america
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
So what if my son's gay? How's that your fvcking business,huh?
idiot if ur son is gay we will kill him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
ajumma:

bravo kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by EmiDon11: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
vastone:
America turning every sane thing upside down. Their very end as a Nation is Close. time is ticking
Maybe it will be the only country that will summon courage and invade america

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by OgaDeyVex: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by zudozz: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omo they dey fvck our brother for anus! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Fmghewzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Maybe it will be the only country to summon courage and invade america

grin grin
Guy wtf!!

Them no born them well
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by advanceDNA: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
mixta140:

You see this woke thing ... Na virus

You dey mind dem.....man dey straff man...some people dey call am beautiful...

Na so one one of the talk say e be woman..dey go straff women for prison give them bele..yet dey form transgender...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by bewla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:
Bravo..
To folish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.