Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (68383 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by tbibuzz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
So what if my son's gay? How's that your fvcking business,huh?
Sorry Imm no talk am well he meant to say ur only child(son).infact may ur only son be gay in the name of Jesus.pls say a resounding amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by kmaster007: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who be husband, who be wife now
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by OLULAW: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
His Nigerian parents, siblings, families and friends must feel mortified right now.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by MNDY(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
gaby:
Na bros be the wife sef....

Nor vex o
But how is the wife and the husband even determined sef? The bigger person? Abi e nor really matter as long as na you toast am na you be husband (I nor mean to refer to you o hahahaha).
Do they nya.sh each other? Abi na only the husband go dey nya.sh him wife only or just more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Oesophagus99(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Poverty is a sin ... And gaiety is a far debasing sin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by seangy4konji: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Better than Marrying a NIGERIAN WOMAN.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by gaby(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
MNDY:

Nor vex o
But how is the wife and the husband even determined sef? The bigger person? Abi e nor really matter as long as na you toast am na you be husband (I nor mean to refer to you o hahahaha).
Do they nya.sh each other? Abi na only the husband go dey nya.sh him wife only or just more?

Hahaha

Which kind wahala come be this na?

Why you come dey ask me this kind wayo question..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Agapechuks147: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY....If you born with the affinity for the same sex ,NATURE has marked you as UNFIT according to the theory of survival.Dont accept that as that is your genetic makeup.IT IS AN ERROR..You owe yourself to come to that awareness that PROCREATION is the greatest form of SURVIVAL...
NOBODY WHO HAS VALUE FOR THE SACREDNESS OF HUMANS SHOULD PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by RIDOO: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairalander2020:
For example I be man you be man then I look into your eyes and say I love you, isn't that funny like madness.

Honestly,e pass madness.To Imagine it is even sickening.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by MrBroke(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Live and let live man! And ermm focus on your life, okay? What other people do with their genitals is not your business.

Thanks for the advice but you also should focus on your business that is if you have one or is being a gay activist your business?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by juman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hustling thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by MrBroke(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, there's nothing wrong if her son is gay rather you are the one who needs to change your mental orientation rather than being a poster child for bigotry,he's as normal as everyone else. She's not like most people who'd rather their child be an armed robber than gay

You pussy as bitch or should i say nigga is one of the problems of this world. You see shit and you gladly eat it. Am not a religious fellow, I gat no religion but at least I know what is right and wrong, rational and irrational, if all this guys in the world all turn to gay and All the bitches lesbian, tell me where the Bleep the world is going to. Don't even try to bring what makes a person happy to the matter because that is being myopic, if killing others for fun makes a person happy do you fuckin advice the person to continue killing because it makes he or she happy?. Maybe you should turn gay and don't reproduce and suck dick and buthole and be happy or maybe have your buthole bleeped or fingerd
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
You really know the guy i was staying at ukamaka’s lodge then
citadels:
Edafe was the class rep of his class agric economics department in esut. He can do crazy things then, he wears Gstring pants and a day in the lodge they had a bet that if he can wear the gstrings to a close lodge for 5k he did that that was the day I detest this guy Edafe. We short his name Dafe.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Hoodyrich(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
My satisfaction come from the fact that no biological desendants come out of these craziness.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by CheedyJ(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zeezenho:

Bro unfortunately 80% of women enjoy pussy more than we make.the love lesbianism.
80% ke? I doubt that ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Keno123: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
The end time is now.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by TenQ: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah I'm, you?
Like so, they always claim!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by hokafor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which one is the husband ,I meant the one that his anus is being bleeped .God punish both of you.i wonder what can make a man to start feeling attracted to a fellow man,when all the beautiful girls are there
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by PumpumPrince: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
fx45:
Urhobo is not Igbo. Be guided

...brother....uboro is IBO....piriod. u either ibo yoruba or hausa and that gay man is 100000% gay IBO.....IBO men r usually proud 2be gay....loookat Borisky...u people shud be proud sir!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by shineeye1: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA

You don lost forever be dat. You venture near sweet home again, dem kpai you!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by shineeye1: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
hokafor:
Which one is the husband ,I meant the one that his anus is being bleeped .God punish both of you.i wonder what can make a man to start feeling attracted to a fellow man,when all the beautiful girls are there

Nah witchCraze be dat...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by benobyeze(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
End time. Humans turning into animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Commentor: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
citadels:
Edafe Okporo is from Warri delta state he was my lodge mate in Agbani ESUT. He is a class of 2015. But this guy was a womanizer and he even contracted an infection because of his sex escaped. I just pity him.
This guy looks a lot older than someone that graduated just 7 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
D black guy anus go hear ram. White guys wen d Bleep like stallion.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by grandstar(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Eddygourdo:
I am sure the black one is doing the bending and spreading of asscheeks. White supremacy

Nothing like black or white supremacy here.

There are basically 3 types of gay men.

1. The top
This inserts his manhood into
the anal

2. The bottom is the one that receives the manhood into the anal

3. The versatile
This can do both top and bottom

4. Let me add the reluctant versatile.
If both are tops or both are bottoms, one will reluctantly take a position he is not accustomed to.

I used to be very ignorant about homosexuality until a guy I had known 20 years opened up to me he was gay. I was shocked to the bones and was forced to research on it.

The gay population in Nigeria is actually quite large, only that they are in the closet.

Do you want to meet a gay man? Then go to a gym. Gay men like to look very good for their partners or other men. The reason why is that men are turned by what they see. A large number of gay men aren't effeminate.

Many gay men are married. This is done to deceive society. The same with lesbians. Most often, their spouses don't know.

Many Nigerians stars have been rumored to be gay: Peter Okoye, Ike Ogbonna, Uti Nwachukwu and a host of others

For ladies: Asa, Teni are 2 I am aware of.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by jclassiq(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ridiculous. I honestly don't understand the attraction of same-sex marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Mrice22: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

E pain am....

I swear grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Mrice22: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
So what if my son's gay? How's that your fvcking business,huh?

Olodo... You go start am with your son first
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Eddygourdo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
grandstar:

Nothing like black or white supremacy here.

There are basically 3 types of gay men.

1. The top
This inserts his manhood into
the anal

2. The bottom is the one that receives the manhood into the anal

3. The versatile
This can do both top and bottom

4. Let me add the reluctant versatile.
If both are tops or both are bottoms, one will reluctantly take a position he is not used to.

I used to be very ignorant about homosexuality until a guy I had known 20 years opened up to me he was gay. I was shocked to the bones and was forced to research on it.

The gay population in Nigeria is actually quite large, only that they are in the closet.

Do you want to meet a gay man? Then go to a gym. Gay men like to look very good for their partners or other men. The reason why is that men are turned by what they see. A large number of gay men aren't effeminate.

Many gay men are married. This is done to deceive society. The same with lesbians. Most often, their spouses don't know.

Many Nigerians stars have been rumored to be gay: Peter Okoye, Ike Ogbonna, Uti Nwachukwu and a host of others

For ladies: Asa, Teni are 2 I am aware of.

I don't want to meet a gay man. I don't hate them, but I don't agree with the lifestyle
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by citadels(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:

This guy looks a lot older than someone that graduated just 7 years ago.

Yea it’s fat. Though he has always look older than his age.

Edafe okporo is a boy of least 1989 or 1990
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by openmine(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
cunny88:
Why isn't he wearing a wedding gown
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by bewla(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:

Yes.

you fine I will have love to meet you maybe it will work out

But with this I fear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.