Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (68447 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by SaltedTutors(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't know why I feel this is a lie.

Hmmm... But it's possible, haven't heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?

May God help us.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Streetdreamx(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very irritating...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Midas01: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerian men disgracing us home and abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by fof1: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA

FOOLISH AND SATANIC...SODOMITES OF 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by sisisioge: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
This kind relationship still dey amaze me but it is what it is....they said they love each other embarassed

Who come go dey under inside the two? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Chatflick(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Their union is blessed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Gkemz: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Disgusting when the world rejects the law of nature that states one man, one wife. Confusion
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:

Yes, but family also makes one happy.

Your happiness should be paramount to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Bluntemperor: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

His family members are his type, he doesn't give a flying fork about his biological family members.

That's how these people reason.

His Family - which one?
Nigeria or Transgender!
e no fit bring wife,to my dear Country¡ Na war for village be that!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by fx45(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
PumpumPrince:

IBO people are obssse with GAY weddding too much.....new trend(n o oofeinse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
At what point did Edafe become an Igbo name? Travel out of your Ogbomosho hinterlands, una no gree.

Agbado and cassava munching miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by 9jaRealist: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Westerners are the most impulsive of the human race.
And yes...they get into marriage just because of pure, animaliatic sexual desire......

Go to Russia.. U will know it's not an African issue..

Russia is chock full of homosexuals…
The state may be as homophobic as Nigerians, but they are there!

The fact that there are homophobic folks - even in the West…
Does not detract from my point that being gay is more than just sex.
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by ify0000(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who go dey service who here now!
Most disgusting act Ever!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
ThankGod no pictures of them kissing, I would have vomited embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Lightorder: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Beautiful embarassed embarassed
beautiful NONSENSE !
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by 9jaRealist: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:
Yes, but family also makes one happy.

Dude, we know for certain that’s just NOT reality…
That’s the ideal we all desire, but so many families have toxic relationships.
>

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:

Majority of the world are happy in what they are used to...family.

Hope we aren't about to argue this fact.
The term "family" is subjective,they are each other's family now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by t2luv1: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Danmboss:
So this guys de fear soft wet puna and prefer, strong ass with hairy balls, imagine plowing your fellow nigga in the ass sad jeez .

Damm you just made me choke on my weed lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by 9jaRealist: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gkemz:
Disgusting when the world rejects the law of nature that states one man, one wife. Confusion

Is this an attack on Islam or the African tradition of polygamy?! grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Be forming woke ...until your son say he dey collect díck for yansh..

.i know say e no go dey all that beautiful again.
don’t mind she-judas. His/Her children will bring the beautiful things home to her definitely
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by t2luv1: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Eww

I just dey pray he is not from my state
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Acidbath: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Negroe is damn fugly...you are more useful to your white m@ster than any female.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Lightorder: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
So what if my son's gay? How's that your fvcking business,huh?
keep running around naked, you think you are awake
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
even naija here nko imagine for ilasamaja yday I been see some guys walking together for main road and gay dey amongst them. I just don't know what would be going on in the gay's head and I don't want to even have the slightest thought of it.
Why didn't you stop to ask how they became that way? It might help you understand rather than living in absolute curiosity
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by noblefuwad(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omo bros na the wife oooo
But gays suppose get another finger to Dey put ring na
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:

For you..
But it's not foolish to be straight that fornicate and commit adultery..
You are just to beautiful to left on this

So you support this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Akharmony: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inside life.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:
Majority of the world are happy in what they are used to...family.

Hope we aren't about to argue this fact.

Families fall out over virtually EVERYTHING…
Money, property, land, inheritance, wives, etc.

If family is causing MORE HARM than good in your life, cut them off!

>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by t2luv1: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Mrs Okporo Afi suru

Yes ooo Suru lo gba oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
aioluwa:

Then you failed as a parent. You are meant to bring them up the RIGHT way.
LoL....."right way", so Elton John,David Geffen and Apple CEO Tim Cook's parents all failed,good to know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by 9jaRealist: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Why didn't you stop to ask how they became that way? It might help you understand rather than living in absolute curiosity

Why not simply mind his own business…
>
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ogaga87:

This is how you people talk in Nairaland without doing proper findings.. That black man by name is an Isoko man from Delta state where me I come from. We don't know him neither are we known for such act.. I was shocked yesterday when I saw it on instagram..
"We aren't known for such act" lol,dude.... anybody can be queer,your race, religion, ethnicity has no bearing whatsoever to do with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

Why not simply mind his own business…
>
Well he would've satisfied his curiosity since he couldn't use the key to knowledge which is in his fingertips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.