Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. (68525 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by PumpumPrince: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
fx45:
At what point did Edafe become an Igbo name? Travel out of your Ogbomosho hinterlands, una no gree.

Agbado and cassava munching miscreants!

brother he clearly IBO & u should be proud he is practicing his IBO Gay Right....notin to be ashame about sir!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Shugargal(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm happy for you guys. Live a happy life. Nothing do you guys, forget Nigerians with their holier than thou mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ogaga87:

This is how you people talk in Nairaland without doing proper findings.. That black man by name is an Isoko man from Delta state where me I come from. We don't know him neither are we known for such act.. I was shocked yesterday when I saw it on instagram..

Read what I wrote and comprehend, nobody talks about his tribe or Delta state.

I said his family members are his fellow gays.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
killmods:
Lol... How do these guys do it? As in dick to dick and still feel good about it.
Come,I will give you a taste,I will make you wiggle and shake and give you your very first prostate orgasm which is 6 times more intense than your normal penile orgasm, sadly most of you straight men will never experience it because you think something going down there is gay

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by citadels(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Edafe Okporo is from Warri delta state he was my lodge mate in Agbani ESUT. He is a class of 2015. But this guy was a womanizer and he even contracted an infection because of his sex escaped. I just pity him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Come,I will give you a taste,I will make you wiggle and shake and give you your very first prostate orgasm which is 6 times more intense than your normal penile orgasm, sadly most of you straight men will never experience it because you think something going down there is gay
May thunder fire that ur useless dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by bagad: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
cunny88:
Why isn't he wearing a wedding gown
wisdom will not depart from you.

Afterall he's the wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by maiquel: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairalander2020:
For example I be man you be man then I look into your eyes and say I love you, isn't that funny like madness.

Pure madness
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBroke:

Don't try to act western and civilize by supporting something useless with no logic and think you are being smart or not discriminating. I don't pray for your son to be gay because you yourself talking now would hate it when it happens.
Dude, there's nothing wrong if her son is gay rather you are the one who needs to change your mental orientation rather than being a poster child for bigotry,he's as normal as everyone else. She's not like most people who'd rather their child be an armed robber than gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by AfonjaConehead: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ugliness!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by maiquel: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
A waste, total waste.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by maiquel: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, there's nothing wrong if her son is gay, he's as normal as everyone else. She's not like most people who'd rather their child be an armed robber than gay

There's nothing normal about being gay
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
maiquel:

There's nothing normal about being gay
Says you and apparently you are not part of the medical body who've done the work and have declared it a natural sexual orientation,noticed I used the word "natural" not "normal"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by citadels(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Edafe was the class rep of his class agric economics department in esut. He can do crazy things then, he wears Gstring pants and a day in the lodge they had a bet that if he can wear the gstrings to a close lodge for 5k he did that that was the day I detest this guy Edafe. We short his name Dafe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
killmods:

May thunder fire that ur useless dick
You scared,I promise I won't hurt you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by TenQ: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Beautiful embarassed embarassed
Are you alright!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Truthshotcrazy: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ogaga87:

This is how you people talk in Nairaland without doing proper findings.. That black man by name is an Isoko man from Delta state where me I come from. We don't know him neither are we known for such act.. I was shocked yesterday when I saw it on instagram..
Edafe Okporo is not lsoko. He is an urhobo man.He is from ughelli in delta state and urhobo by tribe.
Ughelli is not an lsoko town/village but urhobo.

Isokos and urhobos,tho have similar cultures. God for example, is spelt Oghene in both languages but pronounced differently. G is silent in isoko and h is silent in urhobo. Isoko Nation prominent towns/villages includes UZERE town in isoko south, second place oil was discovered in commercial quantities in Nigeria after Oloibiri ; OLEH—headquarters HQ of all Isoko south villages & towns. And OZORO-headquarterof all lsoko north villages &towns; Olomoro town (hometown of Idodo-Umeh, author of College biology), Aviara town,,Araya village in Aviara, Oyede town in lsoko north LGA, Enhwe, Igbide, owhodokpokpor, etc

https://www.edafeokporo.com/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by maiquel: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Says you and apparently you are not part of the medical body who've done the work and have declared it a natural sexual orientation,noticed I used the word "natural" not "normal"

To hell with the "medical body" it is an unnatural sexual tendency.
Very unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
maiquel:

To hell with the "medical body" it is an unnatural sexual tendency.
Very unnatural.
Yeaaaa.....ok
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Anny4me: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA
who b d woman amongst them?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by FireUpNow(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
JustforMen:

What is he when he is doing the role of a woman?...getting fvcked
no breasts and no kpekus
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Jeon(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
bewla:
So you support this
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by bonnyhope: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
frenchkisser:
A Nigerian Man by name Edafe Okporo, recently got married to the love of his life. The marriage took place in the state of New York on the 16/07/2022.

https://twitter.com/EdafeOkporo/status/1548689290112258050?s=20&t=EXGWoFEkjYXX2hFlkG6yfA

Disgusting

You better remain there

Or face 14yrs jail term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Oceanblaze(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by fredoooooo: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nna ehn
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by SugarGirl44(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
God forbid!
Tueh...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by edosignature(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lost souls.

Even devil will be marvel at the rate of evil humans perpetrate.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by goodman5(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omo people get mind o,man go open Yash another man go carry dick put inside grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by Aidejay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Awnnnn! So cute.

Biracial relationships >>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA. by swissgoldenpro2: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.