Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! (20493 Views)

Poll: Are Pastor Tunde Bakare's prophecies truly from God?

Yes: 67% (80 votes)
No: 32% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by CrazyMan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
If he’s a true man of God like you claim, there is no way he can come out on air and make a prophesy that the president would die. What you all should know here is that if someone lies in the name of God then that becomes blasphemy and God hates it.

What’s bad in telling Nigerians that they should pray for the president rather than lying to them in the name of God.

I mean the man was so confident in the prophesy that it made the headlines of almost all the News papers in the country. Now how would you convince an unbeliever that the God we’re serving is a living God after that experience?

Concerning this years pools, he erupted again. Now one came to him for prophecy. He just appeared form nowhere and started his blasphemy. That’s bad. I could recall his daughter saying her classmates in school were calling her all sorts of names. Telling her that her father is a fake. That’s a bad reputation.

No one asked him to consult God for them. What he should concentrate on is how to win souls for God not how to spread false prophecy claiming it was God that gave it to him.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
bnv
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by CrazyMan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
If he’s a true man of God like you claim, there is no way he can come out on air and make a prophesy that the president would die. What you all should know here is that if someone lies in the name of God then that becomes blasphemy and God hates it.

What’s bad in telling Nigerians that they should pray for the president rather than lying to them in the name of God.

I mean the man was so confident in the prophesy that it made the headlines of almost all the News papers in the country. Now how would you convince an unbeliever that the God we’re serving is a living God after that experience?

Concerning this years pools, he erupted again. Now one came to him for prophecy. He just appeared form nowhere and started his blasphemy. That’s bad. I could recall his daughter saying her classmates in school were calling her all sorts of names. Telling her that her father is a fake. That’s a bad reputation.

No one asked him to consult God for them. What he should concentrate on is how to win souls for God not how to spread false prophecy claiming it was God that gave it to him.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
Oh sory I posted that twice. computer error I guess.

Sorry
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Allta(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2007

As a true man of God, if God shows you a vision that the president of your country would die, you are not to broadcast it. You are supposed to intercede for him. Pray to God privately to change his mind and not let him die.

But Tunde Bakare like I mentioned earlier wanted a name for himself. So I don’t think he is a man of God. His prophecies has already shown the whole public the kind of person he is.

My Friend, your opinion isn't invalid, but it's not justifiable sha , make I yarn:-

1. People must realise that Pastors are Humans, they've got flesh also, and could be driven by emotions. As long as you're alive, Emotions are bound to kick in. Tell me who doesn't show any emotions at all and i will show you a physically dead man.

2. We all have different ability with regards to controlling our emotions, some Christians may say that this isn't totally accurate, but even Christ showed his emotions of some sort, try to picture the that place in the Bible where Christ say the temple in a state of mess, he became unhappy (angry in another words). There are so many examples in the Bible where "Men of God" showed emotions, some got away scot free, some had to pay the price , Moses, Paul was very pationate about what he believes. Bakare own na small, Paul will lambash any body and he isn't a respecter of persons.

3. I would love to mention another pastor who came out Public , Okotie, I might not be totally correct, but I learnt he proclaim God revealed he's gonna be the President of Nigeria. Well, that is a Prophecy of some sort, did it come to pass? NO! at least not now.

4. People shouldn't be judged for being outspoken and passionate at what they believed. In the UK, you wouldn't find most Blacks in the Political Sector, why? They hide their potentials undergrounds and most prefer to engage in menial daily lifestyles. A no-care attitude, most Christians feel they can't go a long way in Politics, this is not true, but when someone stands out, and proclaims himself as a forefront, people start complaining that he/she is trying to make a name for himself/herself.

5. In a nutshell, I understand people's perspective and totally appreciate their concerns about these things, but if you truelly understand what prophecies are, also that a so called Pastor has got emotions like every body else, that people are different and we should just take them for that, the fact that someone is outspoken doesn't mean he's trying to make a name for himself , then we shouldn't judge others , like they said esp Pastors! But that doesn't mean you should take every word that come from them at a platter of Diamond, as Christians, we were taught to cross-check all we hear from them, and only hold on to those that are truth, ofcourse using the word of God as reference point ,

Peace Out!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by denex: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
I predicted that Abacha would die as President of Nigeria.

I predicted that Obasanjo would become the President of Nigeria because I understood the political clout he had and the mysterious way he was flown "presidentially" from Prison to Otta.

I predicted that Kupolokun would be sacked from Office because of the stupid way he ran his office.

I predict that the Democrats are going to win the 2008 elections in the USA because of how abysmally Bush ran his regime.

I predict that China is going to have the world's strongest economy because of its economic performance so far.

I predict that people are going to get on Yahoo messenger and chat tomorrow.

I'M MAN OF GOD!
DO NOT JUDGE ME!!
I HAVE PROPHESIED!!!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by CrazyMan(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Allta

You are right my brother, but lying in the name of God is bad.

I believe God gives special messages to special people. That’s the starting point. But when you put yourself in a position you are not supposed to be, it becomes a problem.

He lied to us note that. And any man of God who come out publicly and lies isn’t Gods chooses,

Christ told us that on the last days many false prophets would appear claiming to be the messiah. They would make all sorts of prophesies, they would cast out demons in his name and even perform signs and wonders. People who see them would be marveled and unless you have the spirit of God in you – you might get carried away by their actions.

But remember that Christ also warned us that by their fruits, you shall know them.

This looks like one of those cases Christ was telling us to beware of. I mean after reading all the writings on the wall, any good reasoning person can easily put two and two together to come out at a conclusion to know he isn’t God’s sent
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
back in 2002/2003,

chris okotie told nigerians that 'God told him' he would be president.among other things he also told nigerians(it was on the cover of the sun, if i remember correctly), that 'God spoke to me when I was three'

back in the 90s,
primate olabayo(who remembers him?) prophesised that Bush(snr) would win the US elections. afterward, when Clinton won , he said he was 'speaking in parables'

perhaps all these other prophecies that miss their mark are also 'parabolic prophecies'

anyway i prophesy that a certain Iman or PTH will post  an immediate response!!!!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by cgift(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
denex, you are running out of control. watch it. You need to go to a spiritual school to know what prophecies stand for and th various classes we have.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Allta(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
Let me take out time to reiterate something

What is False prophesy:

A False Prophesy is just any other Prophecy without being devinely inspired.

A Prophet can prophesy(make predictions) which are devinely inspired by God, and then it necessarily doesn't have to come to pass. That wouldn't make this a False Prophesy.

If you're a very good learner, you should have figured this out, now you've forced me to cite an example in the Bible , 2 Kings 20:1 - 11; In this chapter was Isaiah's prophecy to King Hezekiah, that he will die from his sickness, but Hezekiah went to God and prayed. Isaiah actually went to the King's house to inform him, at least Bakare never went to AssoRock abi? You can see how passionate Isaiah was io this story. Ofcourse, the end of the the story ended with addition of extra 15 years to the king's life.

So you tell me, is it that Isaiah is a false prophet in this context? I want to believe you'll say NO to that. So biblically, there is nothing wrong in prophesying about someone's death, but if that person pray to God and God increases his days, then that doesn't make the Prophet a "False" Prophet. What makes a False prophet is not that the prophecy never come to pass, it's that the prophesy isn't from God!

Do you need any more proof? Please research into things before Judging people ,

Peace Out!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by abacus(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
Cgift, you dont expect me to think the way you think.

It's is not about sending arrant nonesense as a post, but it's about one's believe.

Can one here quote verbatim, where he said obasanjo will die?

I challenge you all!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Carlosein(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
I predicted that Abacha would die as President of Nigeria.

I predicted that Obasanjo would become the President of Nigeria because I understood the political clout he had and the mysterious way he was flown "presidentially" from Prison to Otta.

I predicted that Kupolokun would be sacked from Office because of the stupid way he ran his office.

I predict that the Democrats are going to win the 2008 elections in the USA because of how abysmally Bush ran his regime.

I predict that China is going to have the world's strongest economy because of its economic performance so far.

I predict that people are going to get on Yahoo messenger and chat tomorrow.

I'M MAN OF GOD!
DO NOT JUDGE ME!!
I HAVE PROPHESIED!!!

after a little bit of mental deliberation, i must say that for once i agree with denex's last post.

most of the "prophecies" of men of God are simply commmon sensical deductions from taking a critical look at the nigerian terrain.

if at the beginning of this year (2007), i had looked at the way obj was running things and prophesied (actually predicted) that nigeria would be in for a hard time, what would that amount to in the site of gullible nigerians?

but denex, i didn't know you prophesied Abacha would die as president of Nigeria grin grin
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by ebos(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
Tunde Bakare is the most fake among fake Prophets, a big time Politician. He once said in March, 2007 that IBB or Atiku would take over from Obasanjo. He’s ridiculing himself He is just predicting and seeking unnecessary attention. Now, he said Yaradua is the Messiah. Which way for him?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by fakande(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
crazykid:

When you say he lied, it baffles me. When God puts a burden on your heart as a prophet and you fail to deliver it, you suffer grave consequences. Examples abound in the holybook but i think that of jonah is a very good example of what could happen to a man who tries to dodge God. Don't forget that Job had a valid reason for refusing to go on God's errand, which was that he would go and deliver God's message of doom to Nineveh, the people would cry for mercy and God would forgive them and let them be. Jonah felt that would make him look like a liar and he did not want that. God insisted on his delivering the message and just like he had predicted, god forgave them and did not destroy them. there are different types of prophecies and most of them are just meant to jolt us into repentance. In delivering prophetic utterances, however, we often stand the risk of looking like false prophets because sometimes, God's anger gets soothed and the prophecy of doom is not fulfilled. While not holding brief for Bakare and his ilk, i think you guys should tread softly on issues that are beyond you, especially about God and his servants, you did not anoint them, god did. It is therefore only him that has a right to judge them. Keep your comments or thots to urself to avoid trouble.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
re:pastor tunde bakare.
i was quite appalled when i read the posting of Seun about how God cannot choose a non christian as a nigerian leader,then it dawned on me that man would always critisize what he does not understand,technically his comments amounts to harsh critisism of muslims and non christians whom he assumes cannot provide the three basic needs for any society:food on the table,security and a sense of being(identity).
Comments like Seuns is not surprising as we can see how the leaders of the developed world make unguarded comments about islam,he obviously believes everything he reads.
muslims,pagans and christians alike can lead any group or society sucessfully or otherwise.Hitler was a christian,Idi amin was a muslim.Mitterrand was a christian,late King Hussein of Jordan was a muslim and Yeah!George Bush(jnr)is a born again christian and look at the evils he had,is and would be perpetrating in Iraq.i can deal with anythind or anyone but i find it hard accomodating deliberate ignorants.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by abacus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
Am not surprise! I no longer respect the guy again (Seun) ,

I was like 'ah! , Imagine Seun say these?, '

God pick the one he likes, I did not even vote Yardua, I voted Atiku

How gullible are we? Since you are not God, you cant dictate to God!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Carlosein(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
When you say he lied, it baffles me. When God puts a burden on your heart as a prophet and you fail to deliver it, you suffer grave consequences. Examples abound in the holybook but i think that of jonah is a very good example of what could happen to a man who tries to dodge God. Don't forget that Job had a valid reason for refusing to go on God's errand, which was that he would go and deliver God's message of doom to Nineveh, the people would cry for mercy and God would forgive them and let them be. Jonah felt that would make him look like a liar and he did not want that. God insisted on his delivering the message and just like he had predicted, god forgave them and did not destroy them. there are different types of prophecies and most of them are just meant to jolt us into repentance. In delivering prophetic utterances, however, we often stand the risk of looking like false prophets because sometimes, God's anger gets soothed and the prophecy of doom is not fulfilled. While not holding brief for Bakare and his ilk, i think you guys should tread softly on issues that are beyond you, especially about God and his servants, you did not anoint them, god did. It is therefore only him that has a right to judge them. Keep your comments or thoughts to yourself to avoid trouble.

need i say more?

at abacus

and almighty seun is human afterall
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Planner(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
he said Obasanjo was going to die before entering office. Go and ask him. It's even on video.

The man is a psychopath and crazed messenger of doom that never comes to pass.

The man of God curtain will not save him this time around, I will tell the truth, the guy is a publicity seeking LIAR no different from 50 cent and Eedris Abdulkareem.

Chei denex! take suffering condemn the Man of God o,  When he said that Obasanjo  will die he may not have literally. According to the bible : "touch not my annointing and do my prophet no harm".   He may be controversial, but he drives home the truth, mind you i do not totally agree with all his prohpesies.

One thing is sure: he is the only Man of God aside from Cardinal Okogie who did not suck up to Obasanjo.

Cheers.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Carlosein(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
and almighty seun is human afterall

on second thoughts, so is Pastor Bakare!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by edeone(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
Allta:

This post for me isn't meant to be controversial.

1. Tunde Bakare is a renowed "Man of God", just like most other Christians in Nigeria, at least every True Christian should be refered to as Men of God.

2. Every Man of God has the gift of prophecy of some form and some operate in that Dimension, at least this is what we believe.

3. Prophecies aren't Future Occurences, they are just divinely inspired utterances or revelations  fortelling or "predicting" what is to come. By the way, this is the Dictionary definition and not something I just coined from the Bible.

4. Do all Predictions necessarily come to pass, I will say no to that. I don't want to pick numerous examples from the Bible, but even in Daily life occurences, we predict things which necessarily don't have to come to pass. So if someone predict that if an Oyinbo chop Amala for Iya-Buka joint or if bitten by mosquito in Lagos, he's going to fall sick, that's doesn't necessarily have to happen. Yes, people die of Mosquitoes, but it necessarily doensn't have to happen!

5. If you's seen the New Jonny Cage movie "Next", I love his favourite words in that movie : "Everytime you look into the future, you change Something", Maybe Tunde Bakare, just like any other God Believing true Christian saw the future of OBJ, and just maybe OBJ realised something by running to other "Men of God" to change something about that Future. At least, millions of Nigerians prayed that April election should go through, millions fasted and cried, even the non-Christians wanted a "successful" election. God as Christians believed, hear the cries of his people and answer their prayers.

6. On the point that Muslim being God-sent, I think i'm happy with the answer someone gave on this one. But just to add to it, you don't have to be a Christian for "God" to use you. As Christians believes, if he can turn dry dead bones into a mighty Army, and use stones to replace even we humans, then we shouldn't question him on who to use in situations like these. As Nigerians, let's lot create a religious boundary, or an ethnic barrier amongst ourselves. It's high time Nigeria moved on!

Peace Out!

Well spoken my brother, we shud note dat we can always alterthe occurance of certine events in our life due to our chioces,so no one is perfect which in so doing dose give us the right to jugde
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by edeone(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
We all are so quick to talk and jugde but we forget to look at the bigger picture of life,we forget that God said jude not lest ye be jugde and here we all are saying diffrent tnis about he dat stand for God,but have u sat down and thot about it that it was all for a reason that he came out and said what he did,and dat if he did not come out and say that BABA wud die and kept quite dat BABA wud have really have DIE ??

Have u ever thot about it that certain things that were mentioned made OBJ have a rethink of wat he intended to do and decided not to go on wit his plan of the proposed third term,bid did u ever tink?

My poeple God wrks in misterious ways belive me for i have see it in my own life the hand of God so lets be careful to say and piont fingers,bcus God ways are not ours and his thots not ours,his plans are fare grater than we think,all that happened has a reason ok, the Man Of God coming out to say wat he said was promoted by sumtin which lead to another and changed the course of HISTORY. So no that in all there is more to it than meets the eye.

Respect
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by 2007: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
thanx abacus, the guy that started this thread is from the evil one, tryin to sow evil in all the heart of genuine believers, thanx man and i am a proud to be a xtain and a member of LRA
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by juwonlo(f): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
ok, i think i need to comment on this.sometimes, when prophecies are made, they may not come through. not because those prophesies are false but because prayers move God and he forgives and reverses circumstances.lets not castigate pastor tunde.yaradua does'nt have to be a xtian bfore he can be an instrument of change.
@seun,pls watch what u say about annoited men of God. if u dont believe in him, u are entitled to ur opinion but dont mock those that do. do u believe in God at all?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by ebos(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
I'm surprised that some people are openly backing Tunder Bakare - a big time false Prophet. He should be banned. That man is not a man of God. Someone that suffers malaria and dream, he wakes up the following day to prophesize nonsense. Do we call it hallucination or what?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Carlosein(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
I'm surprised that some people are openly backing Tunder Bakare - a big time false Prophet. He should be banned. That man is not a man of God. Someone that suffers malaria and dream, he wakes up the following day to prophesize nonsense. Do we call it hallucination or what?

@ebos

please becareful what you say cos he still proclaims to be a man of God and as much as i don't share in all this hocus pocus prophecy stuff i still believe we shuld leave the final say to God, but that is not to say we can not chastise one another (whether as christians or muslims) for wrongdoing is always that

but watch out pple are 'bout to blow ur head off for this.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Allta(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2007

@ebo
I'm surprised that some people are openly backing Tunder Bakare - a big time false Prophet.  He should be banned.  That man is not a man of God.  Someone that suffers malaria and dream, he wakes up the following day to prophesize nonsense.  Do we call it hallucination or what?

Look, it's not about backing Tunde Bakare, it's about getting into your head that Prophecies don't Have to Come to Pass! That's plane english enuf isn't it?

I've not been to his Church before, I don hear the man speak before though, you can choose to belief if he's a false pastor or not , fine, but please understand that the fact that some of his prophecies don't come to pass, doesn't mean he's a false prophet. Or is there something else other than these prophesies, let us know , na personal beef abi the guy gave your fiancee a prophecy not to marry you?

You'll have to proof that his prophecies aren't from God before you can categorically state that he's a False Prophet, and to proof that, you'll have to consult with God himself, no human or physical fact can support your hypothesis. Now, be careful at what you say you hear from God because with the measure you judge others, you also will be judged.

Peace Out!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by laudate: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
fakande:

When you say he lied, it baffles me. When God puts a burden on your heart as a prophet and you fail to deliver it, you suffer grave consequences. Examples abound in the holybook but i think that of jonah is a very good example of what could happen to a man who tries to dodge God. Don't forget that Job had a valid reason for refusing to go on God's errand, which was that he would go and deliver God's message of doom to Nineveh, the people would cry for mercy and God would forgive them and let them be. Jonah felt that would make him look like a liar and he did not want that. God insisted on his delivering the message and just like he had predicted, god forgave them and did not destroy them. there are different types of prophecies and most of them are just meant to jolt us into repentance. In delivering prophetic utterances, however, we often stand the risk of looking like false prophets because sometimes, God's anger gets soothed and the prophecy of doom is not fulfilled. While not holding brief for Bakare and his ilk, i think you guys should tread softly on issues that are beyond you, especially about God and his servants, you did not anoint them, god did. It is therefore only him that has a right to judge them. Keep your comments or thoughts to yourself to avoid trouble.

It was Jonah that didn't want to deliver the message. You got it right in your next sentence, though. Well said. Good example!  wink

Allta:

Let me take out time to reiterate something

What is False prophesy:

A False Prophesy is just any other Prophecy without being devinely inspired.

A Prophet can prophesy(make predictions) which are devinely inspired by God, and then it necessarily doesn't have to come to pass. That wouldn't make this a False Prophesy.

If you're a very good learner, you should have figured this out, now you've forced me to cite an example in the Bible ,  2 Kings 20:1 - 11; In this chapter was Isaiah's prophecy to King Hezekiah, that he will die from his sickness, but Hezekiah went to God and prayed. Isaiah actually went to the King's house to inform him, at least Bakare never went to AssoRock abi? You can see how passionate Isaiah was io this story. Ofcourse, the end of the the story ended with addition of extra 15 years to the king's life.

So you tell me, is it that Isaiah is a false prophet in this context? I want to believe you'll say NO to that. So biblically, there is nothing wrong in prophesying about someone's death, but if that person pray to God and God increases his days, then that doesn't make the Prophet a "False" Prophet. What makes a False prophet is not that the prophecy never come to pass, it's that the prophesy isn't from God!

Do you need any more proof? Please research into things before Judging people , 

Peace Out!

WORD!! Beautiful example. Well said, bro'. Couldn't have put it better myself.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by creamdream: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
LET HIM BE, He has his reasons for what he says, God does not joke with his chosen, even If he has gone wrong, God can still punish anybody who speak ill of his anoited, eg Saul even when he has fallen was still the anoited of God and the guy who claimed to have killed him was surmarily executed by David, PLS BE CAREFULL, !!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Carlosein(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
LET HIM BE, He has his reasons for what he says, God does not joke with his chosen, even If he has gone wrong, God can still punish anybody who speak ill of his anoited, eg Saul even when he has fallen was still the anoited of God and the guy who claimed to have killed him was surmarily executed by David, PLS BE CAREFULL, !!

yes o be very careful ma pple!!!
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by seun001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
so all his prophecies will not come to pass abi,how should i conclude from the foregoing.

nigerian pastors and their manipulations.have always said this and i will say it again;
NIGERIAN PASTORS WILL NEVER PASS UP A CHANCE TO PLAY ON YOUR EMOTIONS.

and some are saying he is anointed,how did u know that,isnt that what he said.think for urself for a second.
mayb u dont realise that nigerian pastors study psychology,just to know how and when to manipulate.abeg he should stop seeking attention.period

as per this prophecy,we shall see.rubbish
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by dennylove(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
why!!! are you guyS judging MAN OF GOD God said,in the bible that we shld not JUDGE!!!He owns the GOOD and the EVIL,and does that ,that pleases HIM.for those who are condemning bakare 's prophecies, you guys shld BEWARE!!!.or else -------------------GOD fit shift una mouth go una back. cheesy grin grin shocked
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Allta(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2007

why!!! are you guyS judging MAN OF GOD God said,in the bible that we shld not JUDGE!!!He owns the GOOD and the EVIL,and does that ,that pleases HIM.for those who are condemning bakare 's prophecies, you guys shld BEWARE!!!.or else -------------------GOD fit shift una mouth go una back.

@ DannyLove

You're quoting Bible to those who don't even believe in God, let's save our time and energy to pray for them instead.

Peace Out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.