Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! (20488 Views)

Poll: Are Pastor Tunde Bakare's prophecies truly from God?

Yes: 67% (80 votes)
No: 32% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
same
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Pilgrim

The same bible say Judge and try the spirits if they be true. The bible is the purest word I have weighed this men by scripture and I say what the bible says no hatred no malice.

If a man is an unregenerate sinner or demon possesed what else should i call him? If a man spoke in the tongues of demons what should I call him?

I say this with unhappiness in my heart that this so called MOG are Men of Lucifer. Everything thing we say hear or see is by Judgment. You have just judged me but you Judgment is based on what you know. ANY MAN THAT IS NOT CONVICTED IS CONDEMNED.

I remember the apostle when he was preaching and a girl that was possessed with a demon was prophesying with a Familiar Spirit Do you know what the apostle said!

Did He Judge? was there Conviction? was there condemnation?

My brother after conviction is is remorse and after that is REPENTANCE. REPENTANCE OF A DEMON POSSESSED PASTOR IS THE SAME AS THE REPENTANCE OF A SINNER NO ADDITION OR SUBTRACTION.

You can say anything you consider in your heart to say. Those who know me very well on this forum know I don't do insult.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Backslider,

Backslider:

The same bible say Judge and try the spirits if they be true. The bible is the purest word I have weighed this men by scripture and I say what the bible says no hatred no malice.

That the Bible asks you to try the spirits if they are of God (1 John 4:1) does not translate into your addressing people you don't know as "unregenerate sinner" and "demon possessed". What exactly do you personally know about those men that would warrant your accusations against them in such a brigand manner?

Backslider:

If a man is an unregenerate sinner or demon possesed what else should i call him?

How do you know that those you have accused as such are actually what you ave alleged them to be?

Backslider:

If a man spoke in the tongues of demons what should I call him?

How did you know that they did so?

Backslider:

I say this with unhappiness in my heart that this so called MOG are Men of Lucifer.

It's easy to understand why you have unhappiness in your heart when you falsely accuse people you know nothing about but merely acted out your prejudice against them. Talk to God about your problem, because you can't use His WORD to justify your wrong and find happiness anywhere.

Backslider:

Everything thing we say hear or see is by Judgment. You have just judged me but you Judgment is based on what you know. ANY MAN THAT IS NOT CONVICTED IS CONDEMNED.

Don't deceive yourself. If I've not judged and yet you felt condemned by reason of your unwarranted accusations against others, it is not hard to understand why you are mixing up issues.

Backslider:

I remember the apostle when he was preaching and a girl that was possessed with a demon was prophesying with a Familiar Spirit Do you know what the apostle said!

What did he say that translates into what you have accused people you know nothing about?

Backslider:

Did He Judge? was there Conviction? was there condemnation?

Neither Paul nor any other apostle went go out bragging about your misconceptions. For one thing, Paul himself made clear that God committed the ministry of reconciliation (not "condemnation"wink unto them - 2 Cor. 5:18 & 19.

Backslider:

My brother after conviction is is remorse and after that is REPENTANCE.

Even you could acknowledge that after conviction is remorse and then repentance. Where is the condemnation that you're forcing on other people and yet not seeing upon yourself?

Backslider:

REPENTANCE OF A DEMON POSSESSED PASTOR IS THE SAME AS THE REPENTANCE OF A SINNER NO ADDITION OR SUBTRACTION.

You need a heart-check to verify if you're the one in need of deliverance from accusing and slandering others. What do you really know about Christ that has benefitted you personally from all your accusations against others? From start to finish, everything about you is condemnation! If you haven't condemned someone a day, then your peace is driven from you! Is that how you operate? Did you check the source of that 'ministry' to verify if you're of God or not?

Backslider:

You can say anything you consider in your heart to say. Those who know me very well on this forum know I don't do insult.

Nobody knows you for anything other than your unwarranted accusations and condemnation. Get a life and learn from the warning of the Lord Jesus:

"But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. " (Matthew 12:7)

Having a spirit of castigating almost every pastor you can name is a sure sign of a contrary walk with God. You may not know it, but you're in serious need of your own recommendation to repent.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by seun001(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2007
@Backslider,
pls respond to Pilgrim.1

and are u a Pastor?
cos u seem to feel u are absolutely correct in ur summations.confirm pls.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by cgift(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2007
Backslider shocked His name makes me "cringe"

He is overtly raw in his submissions. For starters, i would want [b]backslider [/b]to tell us how he came about his username so that we do not liken him to a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
@pilgrim

I have made myself clear. We are not in any competition. You basing your statement on premise that I dont know what I am talking about

1) You think I dont know the Sins of these "Men Of God"
2) That I am not related personally to the "Men of God" so I dont have the right
3) Do you know this men of God Personally?
4) Have you ever listened to any of these men Messages?

What I will always do

I will not take any authority from this people
I will not personally Attack them
I will say who or what they are without fear or favour Undilutedly

I will ask you

i) what was SATAN SIN towards God?
ii) What was Satan Position?
iii) Did God Take Authority From Satan?
iv) Did you know that by Virtue of Assocaition the one third of the angels have fallen with Lucifer.

I remember When Jesus told the Jews that they were under bondage they took as insult.They told Jesus that they have never been in bondage. The Jews Lied at that time they were under roman bondage but it was the HARD TRUTH THAT JESUS SAID. The truth is bitter my brother. A man that is possesed of a Demon when he confesses and forsake his sin will be free from the demons.

There is hope for every sinner to be free sin and the power of sin.

THE PREACHER THAT PROPHESYS FALSELY IS POSSESED WITH A FALSE SPIRIT AND UNDER THE POWER OF FALSE RELIGION.

HE CAN ONLY BREAK FREE WHEN HE HAS A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

@SEUN

Leave my personal experiance out of this.

@Cgift

The name will change when the right time comes. dont fear.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by buluti(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ donnie, it would have been better if you didnt attempt to explain or give your "opinions" on Tunde Bakare, in all honesty it amounts to "hypocricy".
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2007
@Backslider,

Backslider:

I have made myself clear. We are not in any competition. You basing your statement on premise that I don't know what I am talking about

1) You think I don't know the Sins of these "Men Of God"
2) That I am not related personally to the "Men of God" so I don't have the right
3) Do you know this men of God Personally?
4) Have you ever listened to any of these men Messages?

My queries are not based on any assumptions other than a clear inquiry that you simply examine your own unhappy soul. I don't see how you've answered the few questions I offered you for the brigand and unfounded accusations you levied against those men with a sanctimonious appeal to Scripture that you haven't demonstrated a good grasp of.

Backslider:

What I will always do

I will not take any authority from this people

You have sought to arrogate authority that was not given you. Where did God make you a slanderer of people you know nothing about?

Backslider:

I will not personally Attack them

And what is the meaning of your calling them "demon possessed"?!?

Backslider:

I will say who or what they are without fear or favour Undilutedly

That's why I offered that you talk to God about your own spiritual condition - for it is clear that the real condition of your walk with God is what is responsible for your unhappiness, remember?

Backslider:

I will ask you

i) what was SATAN SIN towards God?
ii) What was Satan Position?
iii) Did God Take Authority From Satan?
iv) Did you know that by Virtue of Assocaition the one third of the angels have fallen with Lucifer.

And how are those questions equating the men you accused to Satan's sin? What connection do they have? It's really ironic that you waste all your time slandering and accusing others; and yet you've not taken time out to see your own condition in light of what God has said in Revelation 12:10! How have you benefitted yourself from your ministry of accusing and slandering others before our God day and night?

Backslider:

I remember When Jesus told the Jews that they were under bondage they took as insult.They told Jesus that they have never been in bondage. The Jews Lied at that time they were under roman bondage but it was the HARD TRUTH THAT JESUS SAID. The truth is bitter my brother. A man that is possesed of a Demon when he confesses and forsake his sin will be free from the demons.

This again confirms that slanderous accusers often don't know their true condition before God, and they would do just about anything to defend their "accusative ministry" - even if it means they have to confuse issues in the Bible.

My Backslider, being under Roman rule is not the same thing as being "demon possessed"! The apostle Paul was still a Roman citizen after he became a Christian (Acts 22:25-29); and he was inspired by God to write to believers to obey civil authority and pay their taxes (Rom. 13:1-7) as well as pray for civil authorities everywhere (1 Tim. 2:1-4). Where did you find that Jesus equated Roman rule to "demon possession"? You need a serious heart-check, lest you only come back and constantly affirm your contrary walk before God.

Backslider:

There is hope for every sinner to be free sin and the power of sin.

If you deal with yours first, you will not confuse that hope for your slanders.

Backslider:

THE PREACHER THAT PROPHESYS FALSELY IS POSSESED WITH A FALSE SPIRIT AND UNDER THE POWER OF FALSE RELIGION.

Lol. . . shout it and stammer on top if you may; but your false twisting of God's WORD does not demonstrate you're submitting to the power of God's Spirit. You're like a drowning man shouting instructions to people on land on rescue lessons, while gasping your lungs out of breath.

Backslider:

HE CAN ONLY BREAK FREE WHEN HE HAS A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

Sorry for you - does your twisting God's WORD to justify your accusative spirit in any way demonstrate you have a "right relationship" with God?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by cgift(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2007
Backsliding,

Remembr what the scripture says;

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

It is not in your hands to condemn these people. God has his plans. I understand your position and i have it on recorded prophecy that many of the aclaimed Men of God (MOGs) shall soon be shamed despite their huge popularity. But wait for God to do his work. It is not in your hands. And in case you might have even sinned without knowing, just ask God for forgiveness.

You too, i can read in between the lines: you seemed to be far away from God but usd to be with Him. Do not hesitate to right the wrongs as God is waiting no mattr your experience.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
THE SOUL OF THE SON AND THAT OF THE FATHER ARE MINE THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE.

IF I AM FOUND WITH SIN I WILL BE CAUGHT OFF FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD PASTOR OR NO PASTOR.

( if you look at my write ups you will see that I preach Judge and Mercy. As a young Evangelist back in the days I know that i must present the 2 sides of the gospel Jesus preached this)

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST THOU ART WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING IN THE BALANCES OF THE HOLY GOD.

YE HAVE DFILED MY TEMPLE YE HAVE FORSAKEN VIRTUE AND PREACHED VICE. YOUR PULPIT ARE FILLED WITH DAMNATION. YE EVIL AND PERVERSE GENERATION YOUR INIQUITY IS HIGH UP TO HEAVEN.

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST I AM PLEADING WITH YOU IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION  TURN YE AWAY AND NOW COME THOUGH YOUR SIN MAY BE AS SCARLET I WILL WASH YOU WHITE AS SNOW.

PUT AWAY YOUR FORNICATION YOUR IDOLATRY YOUR WHOREDOMITY. WHEREFORE DID YOU SAY YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE LovePeddler?

THUS SAITH THE LORD THOU ART A MENSTROUS WOMAN FOR YE HAVE KILLED ALLL THE GOOD FRUITS I HAVE PLANTED IN YOUR WOMB WITH THE CARES OF THIS WORLD.

YOU AND YOUR LOVERS HAVE SAID WHEREFORE DID WE DO ALL THESE THAT THE LORD GOD SAITH. YOU HAVE TOLD THE LIES AND SLANDER IN MY ALTAR YE HAVE ROBBED THE POOR.

YE SAY YE BUILD HOUSES BUT YOU BUILD HOUSES UNTO BAAL AND HE DWELLETH IN YOUR HEART. THE HOUSES THAT YE BUILT ARE BUILT WITH THE BLOOD OF THE POOR. YOU WORSHIP YOUR POWER AND MAJESTY.

YOU SAY HATH GOD NOT SAID THAT "WHOSO THAT DOES NOT WORK LET HIM NOT EAT" BUT DID YOU TRULY BY YOUR OWN POWER MAKE ALL THIS WEALTH?

REPENT NOW AND TURN YE FROM YOUR WICKED WAY AND TELL THE WICKED TO STEAL NO MORE COVERT NO MORE FORNICATE NO MORE.

THE LORD GOD DOES NOT WISH THAT ANY TO PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

TURN YE FROM YOUR WICKED YE ADULTEROUS AND WICKED GENERATION.

REPENT YE EVIL AND DEMON POSSESED PASTORS. WHAT MEANETH WHEN YOU SAY BRING IN THE OFFERING INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD. YE ROB THE POOR AND SAY BRING IT TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.

THUS SAITH THE LORD TRULY THIS PEOPLE SHALL GATHER A MULTITUDE BUT NOT BY ME.  THEY SHALL GATHER AGAINST ME IN THEIR DECEPTION AND I SHALL SEND THEM A DECEIVING SPIRIT SAITH THE LORD OF HOST.

LET HIM THAT HATH A EAR HEAR WHAT THE WORD SAITH.

SELAH
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2007
@pilgrim

YOU SAID

My Backslider, being under Roman rule is not the same thing as being "demon possessed"! The apostle Paul was still a Roman citizen after he became a Christian (Acts 22:25-29); and he was inspired by God to write to believers to obey civil authority and pay their taxes (Rom. 13:1-7) as well as pray for civil authorities everywhere (1 Tim. 2:1-4). Where did you find that Jesus equated Roman rule to "demon possession"? You need a serious heart-check, lest you only come back and constantly affirm your contrary walk before God.

Do you understand what you have written at all?

It seems I am only promoting you to hate me the more I will stop to respond to you.

Anyway you are entiled to your interpretation. May God help you.

Did the "Men of God" you are defending Pray for the Civil Authorities? Listen to their tape and their public statements.

Are they supposed to be Politicians?

Are they not supposed to be moral Authority in the Land?

If I challenged their moral authority then I have sinned.

My Issue with the DEMON POSSESED SO CALLED MEN OF GOD is not my own problem.

Please read Ezekiel and be blessed.

Ezekiel

- CHAPTER 33 -
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

21 And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is smitten.
22 Now the hand of the LORD was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.
23 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
24 Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.
25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?
26 Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land?
27 Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence.
28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through.
29 Then shall they know that I am the LORD, when I have laid the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed.

30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.
31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.
33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2007
@CGIFT

GOD HOLDS THE PREACHER RESPONSIBLE FOR SINFULNESS IN THE LAND NOT THE POLITICIAN

REMEMBER ABRAM WHEN GOD WANTED TO DESTROY SG HE WANTED TO BE JUST BEFORE ABRAM A JUST MAN HE HAD TO TELL ABRAM.

LOT FAILED TO EVANGELISE AND WAS WORLDLY YOU KNOW JESUS SAID REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE?

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE THIS GENERATION THEN HE MUST APOLOGISE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE HE HAS SENT HIS WORD STRONGLY BUT THEY KILL THE WORD WITH THE CARES OF THIS WORLD.

GOD WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT TELLING HIS MEN. 
THE PROPHESY IS ONE MILLION PERCENT CORRECT HOW AND WHY? IN HIM THERE IS NO LIE.

LET US SPEND OUR MONEY AND TIME ON THE WORD OF GOD.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Backslider,

Backslider:

Do you understand what you have written at all?

It seems I am only promoting you to hate me the more I will stop to respond to you.

If my rejoinders are too difficult for your level of assimilation, let me know where you can comprehend simple statements. The point I made is clear - and I offered clear texts for you to check them up. Failing that and then hiding behind the excuses you're littered this thread with is not giving you a face lift at the issues you still have not been able to address in your accusations.

Backslider:

Anyway you are entiled to your interpretation. May God help you.

My "interpretations" are there to help you examine your own heart. A reminder: accusative slanderers often do not know teir true condition before God - and you need to go back and read Revelation 12:10 again and see whose unfortunate adventures you have signed a pact with. Accusing the brethren before God "day and night" is the hallmark of Satan - go and read it and ask yourself how that same "ministry" of the accuser has benefitted you?

Backslider:

Did the "Men of God" you are defending Pray for the Civil Authorities? Listen to their tape and their public statements.

Another confirmation that you don't know these men at all - in spite of all your accusations and bloviates!

Backslider:

Are they supposed to be Politicians?

Is Tunde Bakare a politician? In case I missed something, where did Chris Oyakhilome campaign as a political candidate? Are you so desperate to keep accusing and slandering others that you must whip up every kind of allegatuon against them?

Backslider:

Are they not supposed to be moral Authority in the Land?

Hehe, I laugh! grin You really are a drowning man screaming instructions to people on dry ground while your lungs are expiring.

Backslider:

If I challenged their moral authority then I have sinned.

Another confused flash-pan bloviate. After challenging their moral authority by denouncing them as "unregenrate sinner", and then went on further to accuse them directly as "demon possessed", you have the temerity to even attempt to deny your own plot. Well done!

Backslider:

My Issue with the DEMON POSSESED SO CALLED MEN OF GOD is not my own problem.

Ahh. . .lol. You will find out how you've made them your problem. Worse than that, since repentance is a strange word to you personally, you will find that there's no solution to your problem on that Day.

Backslider:

Please read Ezekiel and be blessed.

Ezekiel 33:1-33. . . please Backslider, can you point out the verse in that chapter where God referred to anyone as "demon possessed"?!? Your desperations to cover your "ministry of slander and accusations" is not going to wash by quoting any chapter of Ezekiel.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
Backslider:

GOD HOLDS THE PREACHER RESPONSIBLE FOR SINFULNESS IN THE LAND NOT THE POLITICIAN

Are you now "GOD"? Did He ask you to hold preachers responsible for Him?

Backslider:

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE THIS GENERATION THEN HE MUST APOLOGISE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE HE HAS SENT HIS WORD STRONGLY BUT THEY KILL THE WORD WITH THE CARES OF THIS WORLD.

Your mask just fell off! This is what you have reduced "God" to? To ask Him to "apologise" to Sodom and Gomorrah - just because your slander and accusations are not giving you the desired result for the honour of the chief slanderer (Rev. 12:10)? Na today your real condition before God is exposed. Carry on - more revelations about your true colour will be manifested!

Backslider:

GOD WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT TELLING HIS MEN.
THE PROPHESY IS ONE MILLION PERCENT CORRECT HOW AND WHY? IN HIM THERE IS NO LIE.

That's what the devil often says - "one million percent correct" when in his heart he knows God does not speak to him! I no fit laugh! grin

Backslider:

LET US SPEND OUR MONEY AND TIME ON THE WORD OF GOD.

Another deception to cover your slander, abi? We know you - spending your "money and time" on the net asking God to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah! You do well! grin
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
Backslider:

THE SOUL OF THE SON AND THAT OF THE FATHER ARE MINE THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE.

IF I AM FOUND WITH SIN I WILL BE CAUGHT OFF FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD PASTOR OR NO PASTOR.

( if you look at my write ups you will see that I preach Judge and Mercy. As a young Evangelist back in the days I know that i must present the 2 sides of the gospel Jesus preached this)

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST THOU ART WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING IN THE BALANCES OF THE HOLY GOD.

YE HAVE DFILED MY TEMPLE YE HAVE FORSAKEN VIRTUE AND PREACHED VICE. YOUR PULPIT ARE FILLED WITH DAMNATION. YE EVIL AND PERVERSE GENERATION YOUR INIQUITY IS HIGH UP TO HEAVEN.

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOST I AM PLEADING WITH YOU IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION TURN YE AWAY AND NOW COME THOUGH YOUR SIN MAY BE AS SCARLET I WILL WASH YOU WHITE AS SNOW.

PUT AWAY YOUR FORNICATION YOUR IDOLATRY YOUR WHOREDOMITY. WHEREFORE DID YOU SAY YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE LovePeddler?

THUS SAITH THE LORD THOU ART A MENSTROUS WOMAN FOR YE HAVE KILLED ALLL THE GOOD FRUITS I HAVE PLANTED IN YOUR WOMB WITH THE CARES OF THIS WORLD.

YOU AND YOUR LOVERS HAVE SAID WHEREFORE DID WE DO ALL THESE THAT THE LORD GOD SAITH. YOU HAVE TOLD THE LIES AND SLANDER IN MY ALTAR YE HAVE ROBBED THE POOR.

YE SAY YE BUILD HOUSES BUT YOU BUILD HOUSES UNTO BAAL AND HE DWELLETH IN YOUR HEART. THE HOUSES THAT YE BUILT ARE BUILT WITH THE BLOOD OF THE POOR. YOU WORSHIP YOUR POWER AND MAJESTY.

YOU SAY HATH GOD NOT SAID THAT "WHOSO THAT DOES NOT WORK LET HIM NOT EAT" BUT DID YOU TRULY BY YOUR OWN POWER MAKE ALL THIS WEALTH?

REPENT NOW AND TURN YE FROM YOUR WICKED WAY AND TELL THE WICKED TO STEAL NO MORE COVERT NO MORE FORNICATE NO MORE.

THE LORD GOD DOES NOT WISH THAT ANY TO PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

TURN YE FROM YOUR WICKED YE ADULTEROUS AND WICKED GENERATION.

REPENT YE EVIL AND DEMON POSSESED PASTORS. WHAT MEANETH WHEN YOU SAY BRING IN THE OFFERING INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD. YE ROB THE POOR AND SAY BRING IT TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.

THUS SAITH THE LORD TRULY THIS PEOPLE SHALL GATHER A MULTITUDE BUT NOT BY ME. THEY SHALL GATHER AGAINST ME IN THEIR DECEPTION AND I SHALL SEND THEM A DECEIVING SPIRIT SAITH THE LORD OF HOST.

LET HIM THAT HATH A EAR HEAR WHAT THE WORD SAITH.

SELAH

Is that all you can do - this is all false prophecy? Any truly Spirit-filled believer knows the source of your pretended "prophecy". Your type are not hard to find - a penny for a dozen and one can find them pretending to speak righteousness while slandering others - and they are garbed in what Jeremiah calls "a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart" (Jeremiah 14:14 and 23:26).

You need to go and search your own heart before God.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
I have made my self clear. You want to engage me in personal below the belt argument sorry I don't do those.

Honestly Pilgrim you need to do lot of searching of Scripture.

If I am the accuser of the Brethren because I say people that condone evil and are involved in evil what then is Jesus.

Scripture says Blessed is the feet of he that bring the good tidings. If you read my post I have always balanced it with the Good and Bad news.

Call me all the derogatory you like. I am not a new person to this kind of attack. If I have sinned tell me and let us debate it. If a man that calls himself by the name of God is seen to be doing evil things with great dexterity would you keep quiet did you not read what I posted the chapter of Ezekiel.

I have quoted scripture (Passage in Ezekiel) where as Christians we all watchmen. We are all our brothers Keepers. Did say I they will go to Hell even if they turn away from their wicked ways? . Let your conscience Judge.

Scripture is not Good suite and English. Satan Laughs at big grammar. Let us learn Scripture. Teach me if you think I don't know is that not what the Christlike Character should entail.

If a man God speak lies in error and continue in Error should we not say that he has been possessed by the spirit of error. The Men of God you are talking of are they not first our brother before anything else. Should we say because of their title That we should keep quiet and they go to hell?

You can win this argument but the truth is that the men are going to hell without true repentance. I will not take myself out of this equation I will let you know this If I am found with sin I will be thrown to hell for all eternity so will you.

But Alas we have a righteousness that was bought at Cavalry free of Charge did he give it to us by his son, so can we receive it. kiss the son and be saved. Turn ye from your wicked ways. Repent Ye evil and perverse Generation.

Do you know the First question that Mortal Man Asked God?

I say any man or man of God that is demon possessed, preaching false doctrine and dies in the state is going to hell fire fullstop.

If he repents there will be rejoicing in heaven irrespective of his title that a sinner has come back home

Shalom
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
Backslider:

I have made my self clear. You want to engage me in personal below the belt argument sorry I don't do those.

I don't engage people on so-called 'personal below the belt arguments'. If anything at all, you have slandered and unjustly accused others 'below the belt' and up until now you have not shown precisely what it is that warranted your slanders against them.

Backslider:

Honestly Pilgrim you need to do lot of searching of Scripture.

Have I been quoting from a softsell magazine? How much reflecting have you done from the Scriptures I gave you?

Backslider:

If I am the accuser of the Brethren because I say people that condone evil and are involved in evil what then is Jesus.

This is the same thing the accuser of the brethren does! Always trying to equate himself to Jesus! Jesus did not go about calling ministers of the Gospel the same things you called those ministers - so don't try to make this silly excuse of trying to do the same thing with Jesus Christ.

Backslider:

Scripture says Blessed is the feet of he that bring the good tidings. If you read my post I have always balanced it with the Good and Bad news.

And you must always look for bad news against other people even though you still cannot say precisely HOW or WHAT they have done in their ministries to merit your slanders and accusations?

Backslider:

Call me all the derogatory you like. I am not a new person to this kind of attack. If I have sinned tell me and let us debate it.

I haven't called you names, so please don't act it. Did you check your heart when you called those ministers derogatory names - did you remember you were attacking them because you're "used to this kind of attack" on other people?

Backslider:

If a man that calls himself by the name of God is seen to be doing evil things with great dexterity would you keep quiet did you not read what I posted the chapter of Ezekiel.

What is the "evil things" they did to you, Backslider? And where in Ezekiel did God commission you to go about labelling them as "demon possessed"? How have you demonstrated your case clearly other than to come back trying to make excuses in order to continue the slanders against them?

Backslider:

I have quoted scripture (Passage in Ezekiel) where as Christians we all watchmen. We are all our brothers Keepers. Did say I they will go to Hell even if they turn away from their wicked ways? . Let your conscience Judge.

Where in Ezekiel did the watchmen slander others as "demon possessed"? Is your conscience alive to God's truth which you say you're quoting?

Backslider:

Scripture is not Good suite and English. Satan Laughs at big grammar. Let us learn Scripture. Teach me if you think I don't know is that not what the Christlike Character should entail.

Christ-like character does not connote slandering others and calling them "demon possessed". If you believe that is what God calls Christ-like character, please show me where He commissioned you to do so.

Backslider:

If a man God speak lies in error and continue in Error should we not say that he has been possessed by the spirit of error. The Men of God you are talking of are they not first our brother before anything else.

In other words, you slander someone, call him "demon possessed", and then come back pretending you're showing him brotherly love, yes? I've told you earlier: go and talk to God about the condition of your heart.

Backslider:

Should we say because of their title That we should keep quiet and they go to hell?

How are you preparing them for heaven by slandering them?

Backslider:

You can win this argument but the truth is that the men are going to hell without true repentance.

I'm not here to win any arguments; rather I'm asking you two things:

(a) where did God commission you to be a minister of slander and accuser of the brethren?

(b) since you can show that same thing from God's WORD, you need the repentance you recommend to others.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

Backslider:

I will not take myself out of this equation I will let you know this If I am found with sin I will be thrown to hell for all eternity so will you.

If you're already on your way to hell, safe journey - I'm not coming with you. The sin you so easily see in others but are so obstinate to check in your own heart is what is feeding your self-condemnation already. undecided

Backslider:

But Alas we have a righteousness that was bought at Cavalry free of Charge did he give it to us by his son, so can we receive it. kiss the son and be saved. Turn ye from your wicked ways. Repent Ye evil and perverse Generation.

The gift of salvation at Calvary does not include the ministry of slander and accusation which you are parading all about.

Backslider:

Do you know the First question that Mortal Man Asked God?

Does that question include the right to call others "demon possessed"?

Backslider:

I say any man or man of God that is demon possessed, preaching false doctrine and dies in the state is going to hell fire fullstop.

Good. Jesus says: "Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee," (Luke 19:22). I hope you're prepared?

Backslider:

If he repents there will be rejoicing in heaven irrespective of his title that a sinner has come back home

He is not demon possessed - and you need to go and apply your own recommendation of repentance to your own heart before God.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
A man that sins is demon possessed Period. Pastor of no Pastor .

He came for those that were lost.

To be lost is to be Demon Possessed. If you are a sinner you are unregenerate.

Scripture can not be broken.

If the bible calls so who am I not to call it so.

Hmmmm If I am demon Possessed he came for me.

if you are he came for you.

If Pastor Chris, Kumuyi, Oyedepo is demon possessed they are going to hell unless they repent. If they unregenerate they are going to hell.

The watchmen in Ezekiel that I quoted for says

The 1st part of the passage gives an explanation or analogy of everyday life. look carefully

- CHAPTER 33 -
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Now the first explanation after the analogy we see this with the use of "SO"

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

He uses Iniquity and Wicked. Sometime the bible Uses "Fool" Abominable, Troubled of evil Spirit ( as In Saul) [/b]etc.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, [b]speak unto the house of Israel
; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

I hope i have helped you.

Selah
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
Backslider,

Backslider:

I Pastor Chris, Kumuyi, Oyedepo is demon possessed they are going to hell unless they repent. If they unregenerate they are going to hell.

where in Ezekiel did God commission you to slander ministers as demon possessed?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
Now I know you have understood me.

anyway have a great weekend. wink

If not I
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by pilgrim1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
Backslider,

Backslider:

I Pastor Chris, Kumuyi, Oyedepo is demon possessed they are going to hell unless they repent. If they unregenerate they are going to hell.

where in Ezekiel did God commission you to slander ministers as "demon possessed"?
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by donnie(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
Father in the name of Jesus i pray that you reveal your love (which is beyond comprehension) to this backslider. May he return in his heart in forgiveness of himslef and in humble submission to your love. 

May he grow in grace and in knowledge of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Backslider(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

IN Jesus Name
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by tuafolabi: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
hey people,kan i just tell u a story that will help my reply?i guess i kan.ok, a certain guy-latter rain member got the office on Monday and told his colleague that his pastor said that there is no rapture.tx to God that the colleague in question knows that no true man of God would say that, so asked him what the preacher talked about exactly that led to that.

what the preacher said during his sermon  was that there is no where in the bible were the word 'rapture' is written, instead we have the word 'caught up'-our dear friend got his own understanding and of all that was preached that day,decided to hold on to his own iinterpretationof the message.imagine if he had told that to someone who did not really know the bible?

so, it is with Pst Bakare's teachings and prophecies.he speaks in parables sometimes and if u take the words just as u hear them and as u understand them in your own way,u will think he has lied when what u thot u heard does not come to pass.
He is a true servant of God and anyway, when some of the prophecies came to pass, why did u not say he was fake then?

God uses all people-babies, animals,Muslims,Christians-whoever to bring His plansto pass.afterall, the heart of kings are in His hands.

tx for reading my sermon.i am not a member of latter rain-never being there before but i admire Pst Bakare and his teachings.tk charge
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by adexo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2007
A man cannot have what he has not received from the Almighty. Tunde Bakare is only displaying the amount of knowlege given him from above. It may be that Musa Yar'Adua's seeming gentle disposition or his maiden broadcast that infatuated Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly to acknowledge him as the true Nigerian leader, though I'm yet to come across the newspaper tha carried the message. From all indications, Musa Yar'Adua was chosen in haste by Obasanjo after the latter realised that his inordinate ambition to stay put in power had been defeated. Yar'Adua displayed his true inner self when he turned round to unsay what he had earlier admitted that the election that saw him into power was free and fear, which puts him into the same category with Obasanjo.
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by MrTurkey(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin Tunde Bakare, hmmm, good man good man
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2007
hmnnn,<numb> lipsrsealed
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by dafidixone(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2007
This issue reminded me of Prophet Jonah. grin

But when I lokked critically I fear God because God is Merciful. Truely God's word may come through a man of God, but God may decide to reconsidere if He choose to have mercy on the subject.

I think we can read the story of Jonah and understand that God reserve everyt right to decide on all issues. Tunde Bakare may not be misunderstood. Way of God is not known unto any man.

Yaradua might be one of those that take a tour to Mecca in saudi Arabia. In all honesty he (yaradua) might be a person of God by heart. Man behold the face but God sees the heart.

God I fear you oooooo grin
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by goldboy(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2008
thnx tito,

ppel always blve that Gods word must come literaly,

lets stop crucifying men of God, ok, God knows best
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by brizmaleti: 12:54am On May 12, 2008
Lets be careful with our words, Its no one's duty to judge, but like someone said, there are two types of prophecies.The ones that cannot be changed and the ones that come to pass pending on people;s reactions towards it, All this pastors sef, na only God go judge
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by brizmaleti: 1:01am On May 12, 2008
Otokx, i agree with you, pastors,politicians, all na hypnotism method,convinving strategy
Re: Oh God, Tunde Bakare Again! by brizmaleti: 1:05am On May 12, 2008
Valhalla, i gbadun your yarns

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.